Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Hah! - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hah! (15936 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Hah! by 190smh: 3:23am On Nov 14, 2011
Call my fone rite now!! angry
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 14, 2011
Phone ssex huh? Ok
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 3:25am On Nov 14, 2011
shocked angry angry angry
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 14, 2011
no. cheesy
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 3:29am On Nov 14, 2011
undecided

arite - meet me on yim
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 14, 2011
Cam seex huh?
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 3:32am On Nov 14, 2011
Reality free us - we nid tyme 2 ourselves rite now undecided
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 14, 2011
You got it. .
Re: Hah! by 195(f): 3:47am On Nov 14, 2011
smiley
Re: Hah! by tellwisdom: 3:49am On Nov 14, 2011
fishcoco begging for dckk embarassed embarassed. All these single mothers don finish embarassed embarassed
Re: Hah! by johnson0: 4:26am On Nov 14, 2011
190 the babalawo bad guy
ladies here are fighting for him undecided undecided
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 14, 2011
this mrs chima na real craze woman.mzdarkskin make u mind goldieluks.she dey jealous u grin
Re: Hah! by tellwisdom: 5:38am On Nov 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see kwarel ooo  shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy. WOMEN GET PROBLEM OO shocked shocked.

I go fit marry so?? I jst wonder hw d noise go b if it were to be in a house embarassed embarassed shocked shocked
Re: Hah! by tashanja(m): 6:13am On Nov 14, 2011
I like Roki's arse, it is moderate, rounded and looks beautiful; I bet it will be soft and nice to tap cool.
Cocoa too once posed showing off her rounded arse (that seemed to always talk to me and say, "come and slap me" cool tongue) but unfortunately she has since decided to replace her profile with this Chelsea fc yeye logo - what a shame sad angry Comon gal, you need to do something wink grin
Re: Hah! by tellwisdom: 6:28am On Nov 14, 2011
yashanja, she has bow legs angry angry angry
Re: Hah! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2011
Lolz, u get bad mouth
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2011
freecocoa:

Whatever Man,if it were someone else,maybe I'll pay mind and take my time to really talk but since its SEXKILLZ,I'll not sweat it.we already know how your mind works,this is the Typical you so no need to waste time talking to you,its just what you do,looking for who to use in shinning for some minutes,you can now move on to the next person for your 2 mins fame,I'm done with you,ARSE DEFENDER. grin
[size=14pt]Smh!. . .

Any more rubber bullets from you? This is too easy. . .[/size]
Re: Hah! by pendo89(f): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2011
As for you cretinous confabulated skull called sexlunatic, your self claimed
fraudulent 'intelligence' should have told you that,i said what i said about mzd to wind her up.

You keep asss kissing her,expecting she would show you a sneaky peak of her pu.nanni?
Your albinism must have affected the medulla part of brain,foolish 'Woman asss licker''
i wonder if you have a real girl friend,because no girl in their right mind would date a mentally
challenged baggage like Miklunatic.

am off now and will get back to you.odemumu CRETIN!
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Smh!. . .

Any more rubber bullets from you? This is too easy. . .[/size]

Taa jachie onu dia.
I'm going easy cos I don't want more wars on this thread,so angel gabriel won't get mad at me,but seriously though,if you really wanna have it hot with me,let's take it to another place and on a neutral ground too,I no fear you,you know why?cos you are damn too PREDICTABLE,what else will you do on this site that would be or seem a surprise to anyone?its just you na,No be SEXKILLZ?we know am na(LOL)na for women matter you dey get mouth,Go where the men are na,let's see if there'll be any remnant of you from there.
Meet me somewhere else and we'll continue,for now,I gat things to do and this thread is fukcing boring anyways,I hate being bored.BTW did you leave your manners in dream land?c'mon greet your elder osisor.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2011
fraudulent 'intelligence' should have told you that,i said what i said about mzd to wind her up.

You keep asss kissing her,expecting she would show you a sneaky peak of her pu.nanni?
Your albinism must have affected the medulla part of brain,foolish 'Woman asss licker''
i wonder if you have a real girl friend,because no girl in their right mind would date a mentally

[size=14pt]Jeez! So you have a Job? grin grin

You think i'm like you? Did 190 tell you all these on Skype/Yim? LMAO @ sneaky peak of punanni!. . . grin Are you this obscurant and obfuscated? Do you think it's every one that shows punanni, like you do on your Skype and Yim with 190, ba? Olodo International Group of Companies. . . Go and sit your burnt arse down. . .

Fool! I've dealt with you already! Go and lick your wounds and stop having compunctions over my confabulations. . . Aturu London![/size]
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2011
freecocoa:

Taa jachie onu dia.
I'm going easy cos I don't want more wars on this thread,so angel gabriel won't get mad at me,but seriously though,if you really wanna have it hot with me,let's take it to another place and on a neutral ground too,I no fear you,you know why?cos you are damn too PREDICTABLE,what else will you do on this site that would be or seem a surprise to anyone?its just you na,No be SEXKILLZ?we know am na(LOL)na for women matter you dey get mouth,Go where the men are na,let's see if there'll be any remnant of you from there.
Meet me somewhere else and we'll continue,for now,I gat things to do and this thread is fukcing boring anyways,I hate being bored.BTW did you leave your manners in dream land?c'mon greet your elder osisor.

[size=14pt]Yawns. . . Boring!

Weak bullets. . . Try again! and make the post longer this time. Maybe i'll pick a lucid point from your next Response. . .[/size]
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2011
One shot. Uhmm I need a sleeping pill, anyone? ? ;d
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]16 pages. . . grin

Odikwa very serious. . .[/size]
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Yawns. . . Boring!

Weak bullets. . . Try again! and make the post longer this time. Maybe i'll pick a lucid point from your next Response. . .[/size]

C'mon sugar,don't tell me you can't grasp simple basic english language,anyway I'm not surprised cos I didn't use the only words you know,which everyone has come to terms with, nevertheless,I don't see why we are even having this whatever-it-is,what's your beef with me?I'm yet to understand,I've told you to take whatever it is out of this ring,there's already too much blood on the ground,I wouldn't want to fight you here,let's take it somewhere clean so atleast we will know whose blood will be on the new ground, cos right now if I punch you I won't be able to tell if the blood on your face is actually yours and due to the punch or the one you picked up from a fight with someone else.(I love being sure),aite sugar I made it longer for you cos I'm far too kind,I hope you see a reason not to reply here again but if you do,I'll just wait for you somewhere new,where I can beat craze comot from your head without help or interruption from any angle.

JUST TAKE IT OUT OF HERE SO I CAN ATTEND TO YOUR PROBLEMS BETTER.cheerz
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2011
freecocoa:

C'mon sugar,don't tell me you can't grasp simple basic english language,anyway I'm not surprised cos I didn't use the only words you know,which everyone has come to terms with, nevertheless,I don't see why we are even having this whatever-it-is,what's your beef with me?I'm yet to understand,I've told you to take whatever it is out of this ring,there's already too much blood on the ground,I wouldn't want to fight you here,let's take it somewhere clean so atleast we will know whose blood will be on the new ground, cos right now if I punch you I won't be able to tell if the blood on your face is actually yours and due to the punch or the one you picked up from a fight with someone else.(I love being sure),aite sugar I made it longer for you cos I'm far too kind,I hope you see a reason not to reply here again but if you do,I'll just wait for you somewhere new,where I can beat craze comot from your head without help or interruption from any angle.

JUST TAKE IT OUT OF HERE SO I CAN ATTEND TO YOUR PROBLEMS BETTER.cheerz
[size=14pt]Lol. . . @ Punch & blood grin grin grin I think i'm scared but i'm not sure sef. . .

Any further inconsequential pawpaw opinion? cheesy [/size]
Re: Hah! by tashanja(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

yashanja, she has bow legs angry angry angry

Abeg, omo wisdom, which one nau? Just because I dey admire shapely nyash must you then change my username to yashanja angry  Na fight, abi you dey like woman nyash grin

BTW, I also like bow-legs (slightly sha, as in more of the legs than the bow, if you know what I mean wink). So which one of dem get am, Roki or Freecocoa? cool cheesy grin
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2011
Hmmmm yet again wen rokiatu comments she tinks its all about her arse, gall your topic got wasted in page 2 stop feelin special.U ranting about pics if u were so important am sure some1  in your hometown would have asked for an autograph by now (supposed nl celeb) , we all commoners cool your spine. The attention has swam far from u ages ago , we dealing with other issues I.e we yet to crown the most toxic typer here not your shooted out arse.No more comments from you we don't need anyone taking d glory of the thread, if u reply me may all d letters in your keyboard wil slap u.I am wiring dat vodooo cheesy cool
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2011
Hmmmm yet again wen rokiatu comments she tinks its all about her arse, gall your topic got wasted in page 2 stop feelin special.U ranting about pics if u were so important am sure some1 in your hometown would have asked for an autograph by now (supposed nl celeb) , we all commoners cool your spine. The attention has swam far from u ages ago , we dealing with other issues I.e we yet to crown the most toxic typer here not your shooted out arse.No more comments from you we don't need anyone taking d glory of the thread, [b]if u reply me may all d letters in your keybaoard slap u.[/b]I am wiring dat vodooo
[size=14pt]Weere![/size] grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2011
@ Cuddlemi.
I see you got a glass chin. How did my post evoke a pejorative context against females.

Unless I wasn't born by a woman, then will I mudsling other women.

Whatever happened here has snowballed into personal attacks and name calling.

My post implied why there were 'few' women discussing politics without it degenerating to a mini riot. Some are just too emotional.
And public forum or not doesn't give a valid reason why people should get whipped up in a frenzy to tussle and ramble.
My office setting was just a joinder if same would happen in a professional environment.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

chei! dem wan kil sexkillzz grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Jeez! So you have a Job? grin grin

You think i'm like you? Did 190 tell you all these on Skype/Yim? LMAO @ sneaky peak of punanni!. . . grin Are you this obscurant and obfuscated? Do you think it's every one that shows punanni, like you do on your Skype and Yim with 190, ba? Olodo International Group of Companies. . . Go and sit your burnt arse down. . .

Fool! I've dealt with you already! Go and lick your wounds and stop having compunctions over my confabulations. . . Aturu London![/size]

The feeling is mutual FOOL!

Oh so you think everyone is jobless and hungry as you? No wonder they call u cretanious CRETIN.
After kissing the female assses on NL and clamouring for female 'rights' still no fans and followers. 'Everybody hates skillz'. Yes it is only NL but it obvious you lack the good things reality have to offer,hence you always sound like a frustrated poverty stricken polytecnic inmate in all your reply. You always stink of lack of proper upbringing and its so obvious you'd become an angry adult,as it is. It always starts from somewhere and I hope this mental disorder of yours doesn't lead to commiting suicide,and if you do. Oh well you are so not going to be missed,just like gadaffi,people rejoiced at his death incase you've forgotten. Bloody cretin.

Am very busy for now,brb,and before I get back how about getting your obfuscated self off NL and try getting a life at least. Stop shaming your generation. Cretin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Please What Is Wrong With 02tvseries.net / Epic Fail Pictures / Lagos Flood Sweeps Away 12-year-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.