Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

How Can I Save Myself? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Save Myself? (444 Views)

How Do I Save My Marriage / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Save Myself? by Yamleg: 8:43pm On Feb 29
I'm think of leaving home on a fateful day and stay away...

What do you do anytime your wife gets you pissed?
I just need people's take on this.
My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

Not eating her food means nothing to her.
Not engaging her in bed means nothing to her as well.

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?
Re: How Can I Save Myself? by Yamleg: 8:44pm On Feb 29
Royalroy pls help push to the front page. Thanks
Re: How Can I Save Myself? by Namaster: 8:44pm On Feb 29
Divorce and move on.
Re: How Can I Save Myself? by burp18: 8:57pm On Feb 29
Give her some space and meet new people. You crave her attention and she's not giving it to you. Women have this way of wronging their and still make the man apologize for it.
Re: How Can I Save Myself? by Jeon(f): 8:59pm On Feb 29
Renew your vows. 😀

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Save Myself? by Mryacks: 8:59pm On Feb 29
Sorry about your lot. I don't know your story and how it has gotten to this level, but mahn, lots of people are really facing trash all in the name marriage.. i pray 🙏 its gets bettet for you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save Myself? by VeryWickedMan: 9:29pm On Feb 29
Bring in a new wife.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save Myself? by Wawelexy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 29
Start flirting with one of your pretty neighbours even if you have nothing in mind
Re: How Can I Save Myself? by proff010: 10:18pm On Feb 29
Pray for her
Re: How Can I Save Myself? by We4all: 10:18pm On Feb 29
Tell us how she gets you pissed. Most married men are messy, bossy, and chauvinistic, but will expect the wife to manage them like that.

I have always told people that if you behave fine, no one will complain and get you pissed. If you do the right thing, you won't die. Women don't just nag because they love to, something or someone always triggers them. Don't be that someone.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Save Myself? by MONEY247: 10:27pm On Feb 29
I am always afraid of marriage.....
Re: How Can I Save Myself? by Blackfire(m): 11:21pm On Feb 29
Somebody is banging your wife with reckless abandon
Re: How Can I Save Myself? by Blacklion3: 11:23pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:
What more can I do?
Considering your user name, I trust you are prepared to use the huge leg muscles for the trekking grin
Re: How Can I Save Myself? by Kingrshd3: 12:21am On Mar 01
We4all:
Tell us how she gets you pissed. Most married men are messy, bossy, and chauvinistic, but will expect the wife to manage them like that.

I have always told people that if you behave fine, no one will complain and get you pissed. If you do the right thing, you won't die. Women don't just nag because they love to, something or someone always triggers them. Don't be that someone.

SMH truth

Re: How Can I Save Myself? by JohnNgene: 5:59am On Mar 01
Fellow men, stop dying in silence.

We have a group where we focus on men's issues and how to handle the other gender.

Biko send me a DM on +234 909 5000 603 if you're interested in joining our SCULPTING MEN WhatsApp group.
Re: How Can I Save Myself? by frozen70(f): 8:24am On Mar 02
Yamleg:

What do you do anytime your wife gets you pissed?
I just need people's take on this.
My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

Not eating her food means nothing to her.
Not engaging her in bed means nothing to her as well.

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?

It just a pity that you are yet to realise that both of you are even tired of the marriage but still staying in it

I think you have to keep pushing while you make efforts to seek for happiness from any where you want or wish

Over time both of you will understand that there is a problem you guys have not realy handled in that marriage

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Passion For Counseling? / A Nairalander's Birthday / Who Is To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.