Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins (8764 Views)

Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by Faiththatworks(m): 6:39am On Mar 01
Hi
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by yomcity: 6:40am On Mar 01
Happy new month to My fellow Nairalanders
The problem of Nigeria is not leaders but corrupt individuals, if we all decide on our minds to be genuine then Nigeria will b great
Even if an Angel rule us and elements of corruptions is still in our blood, we will still ruins the spirit the angel brought.
Letz check ourselves and turn a new leaf
Then new Nigeria will come
I come in peace
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
God bless me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by Legalaffairs(m): 6:43am On Mar 01
Chinjo2:
Mr President,
It is time to start working on the talk.
You don't have time anymore
Nigerians have been stretched to their limits.

Don't mind him. Overthinking of the next election has perpetually set his mindset on the dirty game. By default, this man thinks that he is still campaigning. He does not know the difference anymore
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by Tbasicme: 6:47am On Mar 01
Dende go dey laugh in 3d for ilaro grin

All rice and Frozen turkey in South West na him. Oba Dende

Sirianese:

IB Dende be like
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by farouk2much(m): 6:50am On Mar 01
Na so you go dey talk-talk..... Useless man
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by Kelvin5214: 6:50am On Mar 01
Says the smuggler lord himself cheesy
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by ScamDemicEra: 6:55am On Mar 01
.... what a joke, Tinubu fighting corruption -just as Buhari did for 8 years !!

Matthew 12:26 ....“and if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand ?” (KJV)

May the expiry date come speedily, may OLODUMARE hasten it.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by HENRY940: 7:02am On Mar 01
Tinubu decides to fight corruption

Can he fight himself ?
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by jamafa: 7:11am On Mar 01
MajorOvakporaye:
Idiot!!! A corrupt drug criminal wants to fight corruption. No be winch be that?

Election shock still dey your body

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by jerryklopp: 7:11am On Mar 01
Hypocrites in power is the definition of poverty in the world. They say one thing and do opposite. "Consider subsidy gone!". But we are paying for subsidy more than when Buhari was in power. Those who are poor an still believe in this man are cursed.

Buhari said he is fighting or killing corruption. Today, evidence have shown that the Buhari administration was the most corrupt regime in Nigeria. His AGF stole almost 100 Billion naira. Others looted the public funds, Buhari supervised them all.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by ikpumbe(m): 7:14am On Mar 01
Someone should please remind me of those buhari vows
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by Geonigga(m): 7:16am On Mar 01
Master of corruption wants to fight corruption, how is that possible? This man is just a joker
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by bionixs: 7:19am On Mar 01
I WILL buy 3 pieces of 2024 Bentley, tomorrow morning. If you believe this government, believe me also because you don't have sense and will never learn. Suffering will kee you on this country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by Haaland21: 7:23am On Mar 01
Some people cant recover from February 25th loss.

Happy that we dodged a Yes Daddy bullet.

Tinubu send food to us in SE. Ebin pawa o.

Nigeria would be great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by Lomprico2: 7:24am On Mar 01
Can a thief arrest a thief?
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by Boyooosa(m): 7:25am On Mar 01
CountinBlessins:
STOP!! STOP!!! STOP !!! THIS IS NOT A CAMPAIGN!!!! STOP TELLING THE MEDIA, WE WILL, FG WILL, FG HAS, FG MAY, FG HAS DECIDED TO!! STOP!!!
TAKE THE STEPS AND WHEN THE CHANGES ARE FELT BY THE COMMON MAN THEN LET THE GOVERNMENT ANNOUCE THE STEPS THEY TOOK TO MAKE THESE CHANGES BEING SEEN BY THE COMMON MAN!!!

THESE ANNOUCNEMENTS ARE SO ANNOYING WHEN THESE CHANGES ARE NOT FELT BY THE COMMON MAN, IT IS ALL LOOKING LIKE PROPAGANDA

People demand for this response on daily basis when they complain about the situation and if he doesn't respond, it won't be different from the case of bubu they refer to as deaf and dumb

It will be very difficult to come out of this tho but he needs to practically fight corruption if he will get anywhere. He needs to remove the hands of the old bad angels from the affairs of Nigeria and send the potential ones to prison. Kill the ones that are worthy, only that will bring peace back to Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by swaggerjack: 7:49am On Mar 01
MajorOvakporaye:
Idiot!!! A corrupt drug criminal wants to fight corruption. No be winch be that?
This evil occultic man cannot fight corruption. He will increase it ten fold.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by lexy2014: 7:56am On Mar 01
Chinjo2:
Mr President,
It is time to start working the talk.
You don't have time anymore
Nigerians have been stretched to their limits.

I really dont understand some of you.

what makes you think that Tinubu is interested in "working the talk"?

if by now you dont understand Tinubu and his mission, you will just be having expectations that will break your heart

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by Fountain23: 7:59am On Mar 01
How can the most corrupt Man. In this country fight corruption?. I'm surprised ooooo..
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by Saidfx(m): 8:07am On Mar 01
This man talks with boldness and shows no remorse with the situation of things at the moment. I stand by him even as I know that it is not easy.

Jumaat Mubaraq to the Deen lovers!
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by keymatt(m): 8:35am On Mar 01
Grand patron of corruption in Nigeria claiming he will fight corruption 🤣 what a joker.
Anyway for more jokes, text bulabu to 419. grin

Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by tnerro1(m): 8:43am On Mar 01
😁😁😁😁 make I no talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by HugoBoss10(m): 8:44am On Mar 01
This man really is continuing where Buhari stopped, by always vowing.
Government of vowing with little or no actions grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by luskysylver(m): 8:48am On Mar 01
DOES CORRUPTION FIGHT CORRUPTION. WHOEVER THAT BELIEVES THAT THIS CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION WILL FIGHT CORRUPTION SHOULD START TAKING HEART IN ADVANCE.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by wayside: 9:02am On Mar 01
You cant beat the guy... he is a 24/7 political strategist and very focused
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by wayside: 9:09am On Mar 01
If you hear well --- Tinubu is telling you that your wailing will definitely continue far beyond 2031 grin grin if u don gerrit

Obinoscopy:
This old man is certainly disillusioned. I am sorry but he doesn't sound like someone who has a plan to steer Nigeria in the right direction.

My concern for the country is not even Tinubu. It's the political structure that scares me. There's no viable opposition. People are still putting tribalism above their basic welfare. Politicians are feeding off that tribalism.

Its now that I really understand Fela when he sang the song "suffering and smiling". People from the tribe in power are smiling because their son is the president. People from other tribe are smiling because it's not their son that's making a mess of the country. However everyone is suffering. I'm tired, and I'm waiting for when the rest of Nigerians will be tired so we can take action for the collective interest of our country.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by abysirius(m): 9:47am On Mar 01
I voted for you because I believe in you and ai have no doubt that you are the man for the job. Well done Mr. President!!
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by Spartachizzy: 10:26am On Mar 01
CAN CORRUPTION FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION. TINUBU is a corrupt man, ruling a corrupt COUNTRY through a corrup POLITICAL PARTY. Tufiakwa Spits on nigeria
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by bentenny(m): 11:34am On Mar 01
I keep wondering how some Nigerians expect this man, who graduated from a secondary school that was later established 3 years later to fight corruption.....how nah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by Oilwell(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01
bewla:
Some time you need a thief to fight a thief's

So you agree that He is a thief - a highway Amu roba.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins by itsene: 1:54pm On Mar 01
God bless Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Plan To Attack Ojukwu Burial / Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday / BREAKING NEWS! Sen.bukola Saraki Has Finally Stepped Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.