Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,746 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Is It Compulsory To Answer 180 JAMB UTME Questions in 2 Hours? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Compulsory To Answer 180 JAMB UTME Questions in 2 Hours? (176 Views)

Where Uniben Gets Post Utme Questions And How They Set Questions / JAMB Reveals How Hackers Try To Leak UTME Questions / Universities That Accept Below 180 Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Answer 180 JAMB UTME Questions in 2 Hours? by Lovelygirl23: 3:44am On Mar 01
Hello Nairalanders,
The subject above above got my mind pondered almost every time. I'm a new Jambite, preparing to write the upcoming UTME exam next month. My department is science.
My question is that, is it compulsory for a candidate to finish all the 180 questions in 2 hours? Including the calculations too?

Please I need your advice
No insults please
Thanks
Re: Is It Compulsory To Answer 180 JAMB UTME Questions in 2 Hours? by Dongideon007: 1:52pm On Mar 01
Lovelygirl23:
Hello Nairalanders,
The subject above above got my mind pondered almost every time. I'm a new Jambite, preparing to write the upcoming UTME exam next month. My department is science.
My question is that, is it compulsory for a candidate to finish all the 180 questions in 2 hours? Including the calculations too?

Please I need your advice
No insults please
Thanks

It is not compulsory to answer all questions, however it is advisable to because you never know which question you'll get right or wrong.
Which is why it is advisable to practice and time yourself before the exam
READ MORE HERE: https://jambcbttest.com/fpages.php?id=5158

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Answer 180 JAMB UTME Questions in 2 Hours? by Lovelygirl23: 1:59am On Mar 02
Dongideon007:

It is not compulsory to answer all questions, however it is advisable to because you never know which question you'll get right or wrong.
Which is why it is advisable to practice and time yourself before the exam
READ MORE HERE: https://jambcbttest.com/fpages.php?id=5158
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2024: Don't Take These Items To The Exam Hall / Read About Things That Can Help You Build In Your Project. Combustion Engine / Inventory Planning And Stock Control Training In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.