Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) (44790 Views)

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) by dapsoneh: 2:48pm On Mar 01
Onucs:
The creatures are not eating, they are dead grin
u are a bad person grin grin
Re: Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01
This guy should come and marry Jennyclay..
Re: Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) by AdisaOwala: 5:26pm On Mar 01
metaluterus:
There are three animals in the photo, but one is a higher animal called human.

The other two animals I am yet to know their names. Even the hunter couldn't tell me their names cos he spoke in his local language which I do not understand.

Question one-What are the names of the creatures in the photo?
Question two- Can the creatures be eating?
Question three- Are this creatures not endangered species?

Ps-Dont worry about the LOUD in the humans left hand. It's harmless

Metaluterus?

Your reproductive organs are in metallic form?
Re: Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) by bluefilm: 6:26pm On Mar 01
I just noticed that it's been long since I saw a SNAKE/PYTHON thread on nairaland

Lalasticlala, what's up na?

And by the way, I just noticed too that it's been long I saw Lalasticlala's brake light on nairaland

Re: Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) by hardeiluxie: 7:28pm On Mar 01
metaluterus:
There are three animals in the photo, but one is a higher animal called human.

The other two animals I am yet to know their names. Even the hunter couldn't tell me their names cos he spoke in his local language which I do not understand.

Question one-What are the names of the creatures in the photo?
Question two- Can the creatures be eating?
Question three- Are this creatures not endangered species?

Ps-Dont worry about the LOUD in the humans left hand. It's harmless
Abeg o OP, do you know the hunter personally?
Re: Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) by highbee02: 8:11pm On Mar 01
richiemcgold:
Antelope is gradually becoming endangered specie. Back then in the early 90s, they used to stray into our school compound. But no more again, not even inside the forest reserves.

I remember a certain morning around 1991 when we were on assembly ground, a student saw them grazing on the field and he raised alarm. You need to see the way over 500 students came after the antelopes in a big rush. At last we caught four antelopes life.
Our Intro-Tech teacher forcefully collected the animals from us and locked them up inside the school lab. That was the last we heard of them. Some teachers are no way better than highway robbers.

Go back to your school, the animals are kept in the laboratory
Re: Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) by Konquest: 8:24am On Mar 02
richiemcgold:
Antelope is gradually becoming endangered specie. Back then in the early 90s, they used to stray into our school compound. But no more again, not even inside the forest reserves.

I remember a certain morning around 1991 when we were on assembly ground, a student saw them grazing on the field and he raised alarm. You need to see the way over 500 students came after the antelopes in a big rush. At last we caught four antelopes life.
Our Intro-Tech teacher forcefully collected the animals from us and locked them up inside the school lab. That was the last we heard of them. Some teachers are no way better than highway robbers.
@richiemcgold,

I'm curious about the antelopes that strayed into your school in the early 1990s... In what state did you school?

It's a fact though that most older educational institutions and even human settlements were established in the bushes or forests.
Re: Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) by metaluterus(f): 8:01am On Mar 12
bluefilm:
I just noticed that it's been long since I saw a SNAKE/PYTHON thread on nairaland

And by the way, I just noticed too that it's been long I saw Lalasticlala's brake light on nairaland

Abi o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today / The Squirrel We Hunted In My Hometown In Eastern Region (Ghana) / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.