Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Lordlamba Files Suit For Child Custody After Bbn's Queen Mercy Wedding Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lordlamba Files Suit For Child Custody After Bbn's Queen Mercy Wedding Post (553 Views)

Laycon Finally Seen For The First Time In Public With Huge Bodyguards After BBN / E-Money Leaves Police Custody After Six-Hour Interrogation / Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lordlamba Files Suit For Child Custody After Bbn's Queen Mercy Wedding Post by TopNotchTrends(m): 8:28am On Mar 01
The is a legal tussle between comedian Lord Lamba and BBN former housemate Queen Mercy Atang.

This started after Queen Mercy shared a photo of her and her soon to be husband thanking him for accepting her family as his. This didn't seem pleasing to the Comedian as he has not filled a lawsuit of child custody.

watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJMr_N1lkIs?si=iAesl1gOr4UsBgUs

Re: Lordlamba Files Suit For Child Custody After Bbn's Queen Mercy Wedding Post by We4all: 12:10pm On Mar 01
I used to think she bleached her skin because of her dark knuckles. But seeing her daughter's light skin convinced me otherwise.

By the way, her fiance looks younger than her. I hope he will bear the heat when it gets hot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

X-factor U.s Season Ii: ‘i Didn’t Offer Beyonce $100m’ – Simon Cowell / D'banj's Oliver Twist Behind The Scene Video / The Quest Is On! : Excitement As Star Quest Gets Set To Kick Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.