Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation (6982 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / P-square Debunks Fake News About "Tarred" Road To Their House In Anambra / E-Money Leaves Police Custody After Six-Hour Interrogation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by AlexReports(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
OLAKUNLE CHURCHILL LEGAL TEAM DEBUNKS FAKE JUDGEMENT ON CHILD CUSTODY CLAIM AND BLACKMAILS AFTER LEGAL INVESTIGATION.

Olakunle Churchill has reacted to the false publication of an alleged judgement by a customary court in Abuja granting his Ex wife, Actress Tonto Dikeh full custody of their son on 4th March. He made this reaction after an in-depth investigation through a notice of disclaimer issued by his legal team, stating that there was no court of such or judgment by the alleged customary court.

According to the disclaimer, the alleged false judgement by a customary court in Abuja is false and the publication by a questionable online platform "Cutie Juls" blog as regards the false court judgement was supposedly sponsored by the Actress which is baseless and lacks substantial evidence

Recent Investigations also proved that "Cutie Juls" blog has over time been used and sponsored by Tonto Dikeh to blackmail and promote fake news in view of tarnishing the reputable image of Olakunle Churchill. It revealed that the claims by Tonto Dikeh on the issue of domestic violence, infections and baseless blackmails with reference to an earlier interview video which Tonto Dikeh granted as facts to approve the validity of her claims were misleading.

Senior Associate and head of the the legal team reiterated that the only standing judgement on the custody of their son was the judgement filed at the instance of Actress Tonto on the *11th of October 2017 as suit no. FCT/CC/DU/CV/176/2017*.

[b]The court judgement also ordered that all documents of their son must bear the surname of the ex-husband Olakunle by right and that the international passport of their son must be kept in the bank and shall not be released except a written consent of both parties. But the his ex wife violated the court order by fraudulently obtaining another passport for their son bearing her surname to fly the little boy outside the country. The illegal acquisition of fresh passport for their son was illegitimate and against the consent of the court[/b
].

In justification to the discredited reports by the publication, Ace Solicitors has dared the publisher of the fake story to name the particular court and suit number of the case file, if actually the story is verifiable and substantial. He also condemned the disobedience of Actress Tonto as regards the judgement of 31st January 2018, which gave him unconditional access of their son, King Andre.

He however advised the Actress to desist from sponsoring fake news and blackmails on Dr. Olakunle Churchill. However, according to a reaction from Dr. Olakunle Churchill, he advised Tonto Dikeh to return to work and allow him continue his business, good works and Philanthropic impacts.

The Solicitors also counselled Tonto Dikeh to channel her proposition through legal provisions and constitutional pathways rather than sponsoring blackmails against Dr Churchill. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/churchill-lawayer-debunks-fake.html?m=1

Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by itspzpics(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin nawahoooo tonto will not like this cheesy her face is looking like this right now

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy a

Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by sajb(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Okays shocked
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by redblackmark: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2019
redblackmark:
Tonto won't like this

Read my signature guys smiley
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2019
The last thing I want in my life is DIVORCE...

That's why I'm taking my time to see the best lady for me. we are all human and can make mistakes, what is then love if we ain't ready to forgive and move on, at least for the sake of children!

btw

LadyHal1

Waiting to see what your response will be on this thread!

I have a message for you from someone close to you!

Drabeey was here!

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by babyfaceafrica: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Good
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by BlueAir: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
These ladies can possess fish brains at times. The guy should just do away with her using the court and police .... It's clear he can do so easily
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by jrusky(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlueAir:
These ladies can possess fish brains at times. The guy should just do away with her using the court and police .... It's clear he can do so easily

How long will Tontoh goes on like these? Her attitude has always shows she is in emotional pain. Can't she just move on and dump all these media craps and have her peace?

I think Churchill should just bin her once and for all.
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by BlueAir: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
jrusky:

How long will Tontoh goes on like these? Her attitude has always shows she is in emotional pain. Can't she just move on and dump all these media craps and have her peace?

it's only normal level if he does so but the guy is just considerate of his son growing up without the full attention of his real mum. Surely he could hook up the boy with another woman to care for him grin

But if na me, she would have been a goner long time angry
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by integritylady(f): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
na real wa for tonto
That man is still her child's father
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by TEYA: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
AlexReports:
OLAKUNLE CHURCHILL LEGAL TEAM DEBUNKS FAKE JUDGEMENT ON CHILD CUSTODY CLAIM AND BLACKMAILS AFTER LEGAL INVESTIGATION.

Olakunle Churchill has reacted to the false publication of an alleged judgement by a customary court in Abuja granting his Ex wife, Actress Tonto Dikeh full custody of their son on 4th March. He made this reaction after an in-depth investigation through a notice of disclaimer issued by his legal team, stating that there was no court of such or judgment by the alleged customary court.

According to the disclaimer, the alleged false judgement by a customary court in Abuja is false and the publication by a questionable online platform "Cutie Juls" blog as regards the false court judgement was supposedly sponsored by the Actress which is baseless and lacks substantial evidence

Recent Investigations also proved that "Cutie Juls" blog has over time been used and sponsored by Tonto Dikeh to blackmail and promote fake news in view of tarnishing the reputable image of Olakunle Churchill. It revealed that the claims by Tonto Dikeh on the issue of domestic violence, infections and baseless blackmails with reference to an earlier interview video which Tonto Dikeh granted as facts to approve the validity of her claims were misleading.

Senior Associate and head of the the legal team reiterated that the only standing judgement on the custody of their son was the judgement filed at the instance of Actress Tonto on the *11th of October 2017 as suit no. FCT/CC/DU/CV/176/2017*.

The court judgement also ordered that all documents of their son must bear the surname of the ex-husband Olakunle by right and that the international passport of their son must be kept in the bank and shall not be released except a written consent of both parties. But the his ex wife violated the court order by fraudulently obtaining another passport for their son bearing her surname to fly the little boy outside the country. The illegal acquisition of fresh passport for their son was illegitimate and against the consent of the court

In justification to the discredited reports by the publication, Ace Solicitors has dared the publisher of the fake story to name the particular court and suit number of the case file, if actually the story is verifiable and substantial. He also condemned the disobedience of Actress Tonto as regards the judgement of 31st January 2018, which gave him unconditional access of their son, King Andre.

He however advised the Actress to desist from sponsoring fake news and blackmails on Dr. Olakunle Churchill. However, according to a reaction from Dr. Olakunle Churchill, he advised Tonto Dikeh to return to work and allow him continue his business, good works and Philanthropic impacts.

The Solicitors also counselled Tonto Dikeh to channel her proposition through legal provisions and constitutional pathways rather than sponsoring blackmails against Dr Churchill. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/churchill-lawayer-debunks-fake.html?m=1
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by jrusky(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlueAir:
it's only normal level if he does so but the guy is just considerate of his son growing up without the full attention of his real mum. Surely he could hook up the boy with another woman to care for him grin

Bro you are damn correct. Churchill should just think the best way out of Tontoh unecessary attention seeking madness she is disturbing this guy peace for goodness sake. I hate woman like Tontoh I swear.
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by BlueAir: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
jrusky:

Bro you are damn correct. Churchill should just think the best way out of Tontoh unecessary attention seeking madness she is disturbing this guy peace for goodness sake. I hate woman like Tontoh I swear.
Churchill is already applying her partial dose:ignore

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by Xisnin(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlueAir:

BlueAir:

You guys know nothing about the law.
Churchill can't do jack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by onmyowncj: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
When love is over ,when they were kissing and holding hands no body told me o,now they want my opinion,i am busy leave me alone
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by BlueAir: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Xisnin:

You guys know nothing about the law.
Churchill can't do jack.
remind me what I dnt know again
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by ashjay001(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
jrusky:

He can't, bcoz of d boy. Getting another passport, is a crime on its own! Hes just playing it smart not to alienate d boy in future.

He never even do anything, she dey paint am evil
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by Xisnin(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlueAir:
remind me what I dnt know again
That the courts determine what two parties in a suit can do or can't do.
Anyone who goes against the court decision risks jail time.

This is even more pronounced when the two litigants have money to hire good lawyers.
The end result will depend heavily on luck and not some special status.
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by BlueAir: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Xisnin:

That the courts determine what two parties in a suit can do or can't do.
Anyone who goes against the court decision risks jail time.

This is even more pronounced when the two litigants have money to hire good lawyers.
The end result will depend heavily on luck and not some special status.
off point. Oga

No part of the law says a fresh case of blackmail or defamation can't be opened against a party regardless of an existing case between them. Theirs no where for toto dike to run if Churchill intends to dig out proofs that dike has been funding defamatory campaigns against him. That alone is a good start to deal with her. I'm sure she won't like to pay fine or be subjugated to Churchill in anyway
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by BlueAir: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
ashjay001:

He can't, bcoz of d boy. Getting another passport, is a crime on its own! Hes just playing it smart not to alienate d boy in future.

He never even do anything, she dey paint am evil
thank u. Duke keeps making herself an easy target to a cruel and decisive man to deal with in each steps she emotionally takes. I no get Churchill chill

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by kilode100(f): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
This report by Alex report is fake. As in very fake.

@Dominique
@lalasticlala
@seun

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by kilode100(f): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlueAir:
off point. Oga

No part of the law says a fresh case of blackmail or defamation can't be opened against a party regardless of an existing case between them. Theirs no where for toto dike to run if Churchill intends to dig out proofs that dike has been funding defamatory campaigns against him. That alone is a good start to deal with her. I'm sure she won't like to pay fine or be subjugated to Churchill in anyway

This report here is a lie. Go to @cutie_juls on Instagram and see the truth in black and white

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by kilode100(f): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Alexreports, your picture is on Instagram @cutie_juls and they are saying you are gay with evidence o

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by Xisnin(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlueAir:
off point. Oga

Actually, you are the one who is off-point because this thread is primarily about a purported judgment
about child custody not some imaginary "blackmail".

Blackmail has specific meaning in law, not you or any other person's interpretation or feeling.

There is no case of blackmail or defamation of character against Tonto and even if such
a case exists, it is in Churchill's best interest to sue Tonto because that would go a long way
in helping him with his child custody case.

An online medium claiming that the court has denied Churchill custody does not amount to blackmail.

If Churchill thinks he has evidence, he should head to court.
He cannot be fighting on social media while pretending to be humble.

Whatever he can reveal on social media, he can also present in court but
he won't do that because his smart lawyers would have advised him that he will
be wasting his time and money on such frivolities.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Flavour Nabania / Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija / Silento's Whip Nae Nae Dance Is Evil (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.