Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

"Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu (22736 Views)

Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Emulate Saraki – INEC Tells Politicians / Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Mar 01
VinnyBaba:

Very SHAMELESS electoral body. 😕

You cannot see INEC of Obasanjo or Jonathan Era abusing Nigerians. undecided

APC has DAMAGED most of our Institutions.

An Independent Organization spilling Trash like a motorpark body. embarassed

It's shocking... People that should take feedback and go do better are shouting down criticisms.

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Afamed: 11:22am On Mar 01
How could you claim to have won election, when clearly your party is unlikely in Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kastsina, Kano, Jigsawa, Bauchi, Yobi, And Borno?

3 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by badoh(m): 11:22am On Mar 01
Kukutenla:
INEC of glitches
You presided over an election were your uploaded results were differentfrom your announced results and you're still proud of it?
You gotta be kidding
Any wonder that since then almost all the off cycles conducted have been shams?

INEC should apologise
Please give us instances where uploaded results were different from what was announced? Dem asked your lawyers to show where your votes were suppressed or unjustly deducted, they couldn't and here you're ranting, better tighten your trouser and prepare for 2027 elections. What do you want Atiku that has been losing back to back to say let alone Obi that contested for the first time?

3 Likes

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by ezechi24(m): 11:25am On Mar 01
seunmsg:
INEC self get time sha. Why waste time responding to such nonsense? Tinubu was abused, insulted and cursed all through the 8 years of Buhari’s administration. Still, he ended up winning the 3023 presidential election and assuming office as president.

Yakubu should ignore the sore losers and continue his good service to the country. Posterity will be kind to him.

Zombie

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Racoon(m): 11:25am On Mar 01
When your system for electronic transmission of vote results developed a glitch during the presidential election, why didn't you suspend the voting process, and resume voting when the system is rectified?"
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by drimzsmoke(m): 11:25am On Mar 01
matify83:
“As for those persons who embarked on what they described as a ‘a day of curses’, my advice is that they should pay adequate attention to substantive issues, make more productive use of their time, and cure themselves of their visible ignorance of the laws governing the electoral system and the commission’s processes and procedures".

This is insult on the injury Nigerians are passing through .

Insult on people with stolen manhood, not Nigerians!!!
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by RisenObinna: 11:27am On Mar 01
IgbosCriminals:
Omo,

Headless mob can continue to be in pain.

LP party was a blessed party until people from a particular region hijacked it.

Whoever dey support must get bad luck
You supported Buhari, supported this fossil of a president and we know how the previous failure ended and his version 2.0 is going....

Supporters of failure that has continued to plunge the country into penury.

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:27am On Mar 01
seunmsg:
INEC self get time sha. Why waste time responding to such nonsense? Tinubu was abused, insulted and cursed all through the 8 years of Buhari’s administration. Still, he ended up winning the 3023 presidential election and assuming office as president.

Yakubu should ignore the sore losers and continue his good service to the country. Posterity will be kind to him.

Abi, the masses will continue to suffer for lack of unity amongst themselves. They need to stop cursing, let everyone suffer abeg. 2027, them do magomago again, and they continue. Wetin concern me. Electing inexperienced administrators, mistaking political master strategists to master administrator.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by VULCAN(m): 11:28am On Mar 01
It's not your place to tell us the elections were a huge success.

The millions whose votes could not be uploaded have a different opinion of that day.

I am yet to see a beauty contest where the contestants are also the judges.

INEC stop praising yourself. It's clear to most sane Nigerians that you sold the election.

Keep your loot in peace but be quiet pls

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by ezechi24(m): 11:31am On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:

Oga, i don't know who the hell you are when PDP was in power. How you out of your myopic thinking feel i rained curses on PDP when they were in power is how i am still trying to figure out.

Shut up....where you not amongs the suffer head that carried coffins?...lie make you die

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by israelmao(m): 11:32am On Mar 01
Yakubu is the most perfect electoral fraudster.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Upup2020: 11:32am On Mar 01
That INEC produced a document of the 2023 election doesn't in any way make the election a good one as INEC claims.
That Tinubu won the election doesn't in any way make the election a good one as some of Tinubu's supporters are claiming. Neither does it make Tinubu one loved or voted by majority of Nigerians.
The truth which I know is deep down in the heart of INEC and her staff is the election was seriously rigged in favor of Tinubu. All that INEC is doing now is like when a thief is caught, he hardly agrees that he is a thief no matter how long you interrogate him.
But one thing makes me happy, we are all in this country. We buy from the same market in the same economy. If Tinubu succeeds (and I pray he succeeds) it is for all of us, but if he fails, it is for all of us.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by RisenObinna: 11:32am On Mar 01
seunmsg:

grin grin

You think the curse ain't working on Tinubu right?
How's the country today?
He has been taking the country backwards since he snatched the power and it ain't working?
Your country men shouting ebin pawa and it ain't working??

Oh, cos he's fraudulently affluent??
He's cursed and a curse to the country.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Mayeldah(m): 11:34am On Mar 01
Abeg who get Rotimi Oyekanmi's handle for X?

his own day of cursing will be planned soon.

share his handle make we greet am with sango, thunder, Okija, ogun and the rest
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Kukutenla: 11:35am On Mar 01
badoh:

Please give us instances where uploaded results were different from what was announced? Dem asked your lawyers to show where your votes were suppressed or unjustly deducted, they couldn't and here you're ranting, better tighten your trouser and prepare for 2027 elections. What do you want Atiku that has been losing back to back to say let alone Obi that contested for the first time?
Go check Rivers result
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by bentenny(m): 11:39am On Mar 01
2023 general elections a huge success?
This must be the most ironic statement I have ever heard this year!
How would you call an election a success when almost all the election results were challenged in court?

The only way I will trust our electoral system and it's independence is the day the national assembly will take away the power and authority of the president to select and appoint an INEC chairman or REC officials!
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by rollywise(m): 11:43am On Mar 01
Putindbutt:
I don't know why INEC is replying nonentities, those were somebody's mothers, sidechics, hookers, gathered together to embarrass their families. They should go to Agulu and collect the money for the script they acted.

While hardship is giving you are your household the real script at home 😂 😂😂
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Abee79(m): 11:43am On Mar 01
For defending this big thief, you too are Cursed!
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by CJStarz: 11:43am On Mar 01
I worry about the lady that led the women to lay those curses on Mahmoud o.
Make dem no go kpai her o
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Lovemaester: 11:50am On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:
Obi people we all now know are jobless people that have nothing to do with there miserable life's other than go on social media with free daily data on opera mini to insult others. That is how low there life's have been

That is why we were shouting ebinpawa in Lagos the other day and attacking every truck that is carrying food stuff in ibadan and Niger state. Mumu
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Coolestguy2023: 11:51am On Mar 01
Lovemaester:

That is why we were shouting ebinpawa in Lagos the other day and attacking every truck that is carrying food stuff in ibadan and Niger state. Mumu

Una papa wey dey kill una children for igbo land because of food nko? Hungry people
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by CSTRR: 11:52am On Mar 01
[quote author=Victor468 post=128721519][/quote]
What report?

Why did Irev shut down?
How can we trust the result of such an election?
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Coolestguy2023: 11:52am On Mar 01
ezechi24:

Shut up....where you not amongs the suffer head that carried coffins?...lis make you die

I no sabi your papa mugu so stop trying to identify with me. I no sabi your papa and i no wan sabi you
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Coolestguy2023: 11:54am On Mar 01
DrChukki:

Bro, jobless people are those who supports a commission that broke a law they made...

People like you whose mother is still regretting why you came to earth

No, people like you your mother is biting her fingers with deep regrets on why she missed that opportunity to abort you and now you have become a shame and disgrace to your family. Your mother sleeps and wakes up everyday in regrets
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Gboom: 11:54am On Mar 01
Funkyswagzz:

Buh na tinubu people dey shout ebi pawa ooo😂😂..
O ki n ka pepa ni - Don't you read newspaper?
You didn't read about a father that killed his son because he ate his food in Abia state

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Coolestguy2023: 11:56am On Mar 01
Funkyswagzz:

See this mugu no be for lagos your mother dey beg tinupoo to give her food abi no be Lagos 6 people die because of hunger,, 6 confirm stampede. Una dey die woto woto for dia now

Mugu, don't compare my mother to your poor wretched hungry begging mother.
The last time news broke out, it was your fathers in igboland killing there children because of food. Hungry clowns
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by ufotunang: 11:56am On Mar 01
In the next election in 2027 we should use electronic voting..all this polling unit voting and paper work election involves a lot of manipulation of results in the results sheet and rigging to favour a particular person and party....and transmission of results to INEC results portal should be made compulsory in the electoral act..(amended)
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:56am On Mar 01
Gboom:

O ki n ka pepa ni - Don't you read newspaper?
You didn't read about a father that killed his son because he ate his food in Abia state

I also read a news where 6 people died due to hunger in sw
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by CSTRR: 11:56am On Mar 01
Evans Bipi was confessing about how he and wike gave all the obi voes in rivers state to tinubu.

This is the state with the second highest number of voters in the south.

The results were stolen from the rightful owner and given to tinubu.

The same tinubu won the election with just a million votes difference.

How can we trust that such a man won enough to be our rightful president?

Where is the legitimacy?
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Coolestguy2023: 11:58am On Mar 01
year2013:

Speaking from Ogbomoso with empty stomach. Go and eat even if it is bread and beans. But it is very unfortunate that you can no more afford it now because of your unjustified hatred for Obi and his people. The Igbos are prospering while you are languishing in abject poverty. Just pray that you will survive this yourself caused poverty simply because of the Igbos that killed your forefathers. Brainwashed Ewu.

Oga igbo man frustrated mugu. You don't have to compare me to your poor wretched hungry family members just to drive home a point. The last time i checked, you people in the east have started killing yourselves juat because of last portion of food in the pot. Hungry people

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:

Mugu, don't compare my mother to your poor wretched hungry begging mother.
The last time news broke out, it was your fathers in igboland killing there children because of food. Hungry clowns

Lol na una people still dey cry more. If not 10k bag of rice una for die finish. Ebi pawa people😂😂😂 hunger protest

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Redhot111(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01
Yakubu dey fear to die abi?

Curse causeless shall not stand but if he was indeed an accomplice in stealing our mandate. The curse must stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom INEC Office On Fire / Twitter Ban: The Position Of House Of Representatives - Femi Gbajabiamila / Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.