Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

"Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu (22735 Views)

Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Emulate Saraki – INEC Tells Politicians / Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01
Gboom:

Go to crime section

You want me to do your work for u. U can imagine 😂😂
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Umuinyioku: 1:18pm On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:

Honestly, i did not read presumed rubbish you wrote. After the first sentence, i knew it's another clown responding
No,you're the clown.

Respond to the gibberish you wrote.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Tradman: 1:21pm On Mar 01
hisexcellency34:

https://www.thecable.ng/inec-to-nigerians-laying-curses-on-yakubu-make-productive-use-of-your-time/amp?/inec-to-nigerians-laying-curses-on-yakubu-make-productive-use-of-your-time
this matured coward goat should go and remove the cobwebs in his eye as if we are not aware of the huge amount of money tinubu credited to his account. Nigerians are fully aware how tinubu procured his presidency. This coward must be mad. Nigerians are fully waiting for u guys .animal
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Gboom: 1:25pm On Mar 01
Funkyswagzz:

You want me to do your work for u. U can imagine 😂😂
Which work?
Are you looking for work?
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Omoawoke: 1:26pm On Mar 01
Think9ja:
I believe that that Yakubu dude will be vindicated one day even though he's an idiot for poor handling of the whole process.

The only reason why this LIE AND HATRED against the man has carried on for so long is because the Northerners don't care about tweets and retweets. They don't have an online presence if not another bloody civil war would have started, this time on twitter.

Whether you like it or not, Peter Obi didn't win the last election, he came a distant third.

An average northerner (I mean core North) doesn't even know people are saying Tinubu rigged Obi out because they don't know Obi. That you didn't vote Tinubu or Atiku doesn't mean others didn't vote for them as well.

Obi is too much of a baby politician to have become president. Even if Atiku and Tinubu are not in the ballot for 2027, Obi will still come 3rd.

Politics is beyond stroking the emotions of jobless people on twitter
If anyone was rigged out, it was definitely Atiku because at least he came second and won some key NW states.

Peter Obi will still come 3rd in the next election and ya'all will still continue this lies and hatred against a man whose only crime was not declaring your 3rd placed candidate as winner

It’s about protecting their ego, and rewriting history.
They know deep down their candidate lost but they want to do everything to change the narrative and play sentimental games to claim that their candidate won.

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Naijanascam: 1:50pm On Mar 01
The most shameless organization in the world🌐always defending their stupidity
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by siaco(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01
If Yakubu's hand is clean of any compromise from 2023 election he should not bother about the curse na.
Though something in me is telling me that he is guilty of what he is being cursed of.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by siaco(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01
What I know is that Nigerian's tears 😭 will never be in vain, someone someday must bear the consequences.

INEC take note
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01
Can we peacefully and smilingly enjoy the outcome of the 2023 election without complains ??

Some kids that don't know what it takes to feed a family are here joking with Nigeria....

The power of Nigerian Politicians lies on the ethnic wars used against the masses....
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by tunde1200(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:
Obi people we all now know are jobless people that have nothing to do with there miserable life's other than go on social media with free daily data on opera mini to insult others. That is how low there life's have been

Exactly
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by blaise26abj(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01
seunmsg:
INEC self get time sha. Why waste time responding to such nonsense? Tinubu was abused, insulted and cursed all through the 8 years of Buhari’s administration. Still, he ended up winning the 3023 presidential election and assuming office as president.

Yakubu should ignore the sore losers and continue his good service to the country. Posterity will be kind to him.

You see this our over dependence on the supernatural is one major reason Nigeria will NEVER grow . Look at all our politicians stealing money . Money for road , they will steal . People get kidnapped ,robbed and die because of the poor state of the roads . People swear for them daily yet their kids are swimming in wealth . They live their best lives using money stolen .

The only solution is vawulence ! Until that happens, no amount of swearing go change anything until get get direct earthly judgement

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by paskal16: 2:21pm On Mar 01
Inec mumus
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Minime10(f): 2:23pm On Mar 01
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by chatinent: 2:47pm On Mar 01
“It was the most painstakingly election and for the most part, our plans were successfully executed.

He didn't lie.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by chatinent: 2:51pm On Mar 01
It's the "we can do anything and get away with it" pride for me.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by akaahs(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01
nairavsdollars:
Is INEC accusing them of joblessness But i heard Yakubu ran to Senegal for spiritual protection
Senegal most be a home for powerful spiritual men. Our politicians always run there even the previous president was alleged consulted a Senegalese spiritualist for aso villa cleansing b4 moving in.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Diligence: 2:54pm On Mar 01
INEC is full of stupid people. U should be apologising for wasting the people's over ₦300bn!
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by dettolgel: 2:56pm On Mar 01
“However, Oyekanmi described the 2023 elections as “a huge success and the most painstakingly planned”.

Of course the rigging was painstakingly planned and successfully executed grin grin

INEC has already told you guys the truth I don't know why you are all still listening to them.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by boxypane(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:

You mean your dad?
SMH. was actually supporting your statement.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by dettolgel: 3:00pm On Mar 01
akaahs:

Senegal most be a home for powerful spiritual men. Our politicians always run there even the previous president was alleged consulted a Senegalese spiritualist for aso villa cleansing b4 moving in.

Fear those people ooh. Here them do use jaz finish oyibo girls. They are picking out the most pretty and successful one.

They will take them to Senegal jaz them bring them back before you know it the girls are running around them like a puppy. The girls will knack them belle and collect kpali and begin do anyhow. The girls will help them to go marry from Senegal and will assist to bring the wife here.

Once the Senegalese wife gets here, they will "free" oyibo girl from the jaz. By then it is too late and those girls most times won't think they did all that because they loved the guys not knowing that they were under the influence.

I fear who no fear those boys.

1 Like

Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01
Gboom:

Which work?
Are you looking for work?

Don't worry u go see the work
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by boxypane(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01
Coolestguy2023:

You mean your dad?
SMH. was actually supporting your statement.
May God save this country. Majority of the youths are lousy.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by kitken: 3:31pm On Mar 01
Why are they bothered?
Lol...
If INEC is transparent, it's shouldn't worry about the curse and Yakubu.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by themanderon: 3:53pm On Mar 01
Na you write exams for yourself come mark yourself good. Only inec and the corrupt criminals that benefited from that electoral heist say it was free and fair.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by blackboy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01
I agree with the part he said painstaking planned because it was painstakingly planned to ensure Peter Obi did not win.
I'm sure the curses are working a reason for this response from INEC.
INEC failed and deceived Nigerians and Yakubu and his gang will no go unpunished
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by chinwe77: 5:23pm On Mar 01
one of them spottedone of them spotted...
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01
Paraman:
He did a perfect job. I wish Maurice iwu gave us this kind of elections
the election with glitches??
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Truths9ja: 6:12pm On Mar 01
Clueless Mahmoud Yakubu should be in jail by now
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Paraman: 6:14pm On Mar 01
IgweBUIKE1:
the election with glitches??
The glitches was not up to 1%.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Echo50(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01
hisexcellency34:

https://www.thecable.ng/inec-to-nigerians-laying-curses-on-yakubu-make-productive-use-of-your-time/amp?/inec-to-nigerians-laying-curses-on-yakubu-make-productive-use-of-your-time

I don't have an issue with Inec o......the only issue I will have is when this current officials conplain of injustice of another dispensional officials.
then all their previous wrong doings should fall on them.
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01
Paraman:
The glitches was not up to 1%.
lol,,, go and have a several seat, whoever wins doesn't serve any tribe nor sect of people, so pls wake up,,, bad act can't be said to be good because it favors you
Re: "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu by Paraman: 7:36pm On Mar 01
IgweBUIKE1:
lol,,, go and have a several seat, whoever wins doesn't serve any tribe nor sect of people, so pls wake up,,, bad act can't be said to be good because it favors you
The election was free and fair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Ogundipe's Secret Conversation With Onyema (Audio) / Akwa Ibom INEC Office On Fire / Twitter Ban: The Position Of House Of Representatives - Femi Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.