Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim (1243 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:25am On Mar 01
BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILthqQIKUpQ
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by Tinububalls: 11:30am On Mar 01
I'm one of those that's against begging in this forum, but currently I'm in a desperate condition.
My mum is lying in the hospital bed right now, and I'm in urgent need of #150000.
I'm not a beggar, she needs urgent surgery.
Mgberede nyiri dike. Biko umunnem.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01
Had to watch the video first before commenting.

Having done that, i could observe that it's the opinion of youtuber concerning apostle Johnson Suleiman being a Muslim and blasphemous because of his views about Paul's teachings, not that the man himself said he was a Muslim or blasphemed against God.

I'm not surprised about this because I know how obssessed many Christians were with Paul, he's taken the place of Christ in their lives as their lord, savior and holy spirit, so anyone who dares points out the error in his teachings would be called all sorts of names, including antichrist, satanic agent, and now a Muslim.

I heard the preacher make a very valid point that Christians should be take priority in what Jesus says, not Paul or anyone else. I mean, how is that supposed to make someone to be called a Muslim by someone who claims to be a christian?

Do Muslims take priority in the teachings of Christ?

That's the unfortunate joke that Christianity has become.

May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01
jesusjnr2020:

Hmm..

He is bird of a feather with Prophet V.D. Jaguda who was also a Muslim. cool

2 Likes

Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01
OLAADEGBU:

He is bird of a feather with Prophet V.D. Jaguda who was also a Muslim. cool
Does it take a Muslim to prioritize Christ's teachings over those of Paul or anyone else?

Isn't that what Jesus Himself taught and commanded us? Matthew 28:20
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:50am On Mar 02
Apostle Takim on the Effect of "Apostle" Johnson Suleman and Joshua Selman Attacks on the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYI48op9jQQ&t=40s
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:40am On Mar 02
Apostle Takim on "Apostle" Johnson Suleman and Joshua Selman Attacks on Apostle Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5nlcn0Wx2k&t=921s

The madness started with "Apostle" Joshua Selman of Koinonia Fellowship who claimed that some things that Apostle Paul wrote are incorrect and have mistakes according to the character of God. He also said that not everything written in the Bible is correct.

Recently, the madness was transferred to another so called "Apostle" Johnson Suleman who said that Jesus met him during his prayer and fasting and told him that the letters of Paul are the revelations of Paul not of Jesus. He even went ahead to lie against Apostle Peter that he was warning people not to read the letters of Paul. This guy is clearly mad. Apostle Paul has been a subject of attack by most derailed preachers who have been appointed by the devil to take people to hell.

Apostle Richard Takim had to correct the madness and let believers know that the Bible is correct and still remains the more sure word of prophecy. He has to let believers know that these kind of preachers have been appointed by the devil to take people to hell. He tells us that any preacher who start correcting the Bible saying that there are mistakes, they have slept or about sleeping with their church members. Be careful of who you call a pastor, some are wolves.

1 Like

Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02
jesusjnr2020:

Having done that, i could observe that it's the opinion of youtuber concerning apostle Johnson Suleiman being a Muslim and blasphemous because of his views about Paul's teachings, not that the man himself said he was a Muslim or blasphemed against God.

I'm not surprised about this because I know how obssessed many Christians were with Paul, he's taken the place of Christ in their lives as their lord, savior and holy spirit, so anyone who dares points out the error in his teachings would be called all sorts of names, including antichrist, satanic agent, and now a Muslim.

I heard the preacher make a very valid point that Christians should be take priority in what Jesus says, not Paul or anyone else. I mean, how is that supposed to make someone to be called a Muslim by someone who claims to be a christian?

May God help us.

The joke is on you if you have taken charlatans such as Sule and Fatai as your mentors and you should assess yourself to find out whether you really believe the true gospel of Christ or another gospel from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02
OLAADEGBU:

The joke is on you if you have taken charlatans such as Sule and Fatai as your mentors and you should assess yourself to find out whether you really believe the true gospel of Christ or another gospel from the pit of hell.
You are the ones who needs serious deliverance from spiritual blindness that makes conclude anyone who places emphasis on Christ's teachings over that of Paul is now a Muslim.

Paul must have taken the place of Christ in your life as your god, lord, savior and master but you're so too blind to realize it.

You must also add Kumuyi to your list of charlatans except you're also a hypocrite.

Some many antichrists (those who are against the teachings of Christ) posing as Christians. The same Gospel of Christ you reject will be used to judge you on that day.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02
jesusjnr2020:

You are the ones who needs serious deliverance from spiritual blindness that makes conclude anyone who places emphasis on Christ's teachings over that of Paul is now a Muslim.

Paul must have taken the place of Christ in your life as your god, lord, savior and master but you're so too blind to realize it.

You must also add Kumuyi to your list of charlatans except you're also a hypocrite.

Some many antichrists (those who are against the teachings of Christ) posing as Christians. The same Gospel of Christ you reject will be used to judge you on that day.

I took your fake change of mind with a pinch of salt when you eventually conceded that Fatai was a false prophet. It only took time for you to show your true colours as a leopard cannot shed its spots. For you to say the 66 books of the Bible are not God-breathed proves that you are not only deceived but you are a deceiver pretending to be an agent of light. You and Sule would both end up where Fatai and Mohammad ended unless you repent and believe the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02
Apostle Takim on the Characteristics of Undertaker Preachers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEMoTRLlg_c?si=lxoRrKIOqNu2CWT_

If you are sitting under a preacher who is giving water, oil, salt, soil, stones, handkerchiefs, and other gadgets for prayer, you could be sitting under an undertaker. They are not interested in making you a temple of God in the spirit, they are just interested in the profit they are making from the sale of anointing oil, handkerchiefs, and water. They give you prescriptions on how and when to use these gadgets. They are the ones that tell you to redeem your firstborns, raise, break or silence evil altars, and to give to recover your star. Apostle calls them brothers and sisters of witches and wizards.

Apostle Takim expounds more on some of the characteristics of undertaker preachers masquerading as bishops, apostles, and prophets.

#apostletakim
#churches
#falseprophet
#falsedoctrines
#falseteachers
#preachers
#church
#kenyanews
#kenya
#kenyadigitalnews
#nigeriachurch
#nigeria
#falseprophets
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:48am On Mar 03
OLAADEGBU:

I took your fake change of mind with a pinch of salt when you eventually conceded that Fatai was a false prophet. It only took time for you to show your true colours as a leopard cannot shed its spots. For you to say the 66 books of the Bible are not God-breathed proves that you are not only deceived but you are a deceiver pretending to be an agent of light. You and Sule would both end up where Fatai and Mohammad ended unless you repent and believe the true gospel of Jesus Christ.
You're the only one who being extremely foolish here to bring whoever fatai is to this conversion. When did I ever mention fatai here? Did any fatai tell Christians to take priority of the teachings of Christ over those of Paul or anyone else or is it Johnson Suleiman's nickname?

How antichrist could it get to calling someone who obeyed Jesus commandments to prioritize His Teachings over those of anyone else including Paul, blasphemous or a Muslim? Doesn't that mean you've made Paul your god as the Catholic have of Mary?

Antichrists like you who reject Jesus teachings would be judged by the same Words you reject when you appear before Him. So continue despising His Words if you like and see if Paul would be able to save you from His hands if you don't repent.

Btw check my signature and that of my previous moniker to see if I have ever cared about the opinion or approval of false Christians like you who reject the teachings of Christ that you may hold fast to the man-made dcotrines and traditions which appease your flesh. It has always been the teachings of Jesus for me above those of your god or anyone else, so please i have nothing to do with your confusion.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03
jesusjnr2020:

You're the only one who being extremely foolish here to bring whoever fatai is to this conversion. When did I ever mention fatai here? Did any fatai tell Christians to take priority of the teachings of Christ over those of Paul or anyone else or is it Johnson Suleiman's nickname?

Mohammad received a revelation by one spirit which he called angel Gabriel. Fatai also received a revelation that he is the next Jesus albeit, Joshua (Saviour). Suleman who is also a wannabe apostle dragging apostleship with Paul. You are not far behind using the moniker Jesusjnr. The rotten fruit does not fall far from its tree.

jesusjnr2020:

How antichrist could it get to calling someone who obeyed Jesus commandments to prioritize His Teachings over those of anyone else including Paul, blasphemous or a Muslim? Doesn't that mean you've made Paul your god as the Catholic have of Mary?

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another, but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ" (Galatians 1:6-12).

Tell me how the revelation received by Paul is different from that of Jesus Christ.

jesusjnr2020:

Antichrists like you who reject Jesus teachings would be judged by the same Words you reject when you appear before Him. So continue despising His Words if you like and see if Paul would be able to save you from His hands if you don't repent.

I know you have taken the revelation received by Alfa Suleman over the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ that was received by Apostle Paul, and since Alfa Suleman, who is competing (dragging) apostleship with Apostle Paul is claiming that the revelation of his own gospel is superior to the one received by Apostle Paul. Any revelation you claim that you received which is different from the revelation of Jesus Christ which Apostle Paul preached is another gospel and according to Apostle Paul all of you teaching this other gospel are accursed.

jesusjnr2020:

Btw check my signature and that of my previous moniker to see if I have ever cared about the opinion or approval of false Christians like you who reject the teachings of Christ that you may hold fast to the man-made dcotrines and traditions which appease your flesh. It has always been the teachings of Jesus for me above those of your god or anyone else, so please i have nothing to do with your confusion.

Was it the teachings of Jesus that made you argue that Abdul Fatai (a.k.a. TB Joshua) was a true prophet of God? You argued this point with me until you conceded that you received a revelation that he was no longer a true prophet. If you had believed that all Scriptures had been God-breathed in the first place you would not be arguing blindly until a "spirit" comes to reveal one "truth" to you before you believe it just as you have believed this other gospel as preached by Alfa Suleman.

2 Likes

Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by Emusan(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03
jesusjnr2020:

You've been repeating this lies often and often yet when you are asked questions, you will turn a blind eyes to it.

Paul wrote all his letters to the CHURCHES in various places.

Do you think Christ will fold His hands and allowed Paul to teach ERRORS to His Churches without correction?

You can't eat your cake and also have it, if you agreed that it was Christ who called Paul then you must accept ALL HIS TEACHINGS as THAT OF CHRIST which is the position of ALL TRUE CHRISTIANS but saying Jesus called Paul but Paul taught ERROR is to deny the authority of Christ in Paul's teachings.

3 Likes

Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:04pm On Mar 04
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05
PASTOR W.F KUMUYI RESPONDED TO SULEMAN AN DR ABEL DAMINA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J21ll869S2M&t=40s
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:03am On Mar 06
Apostle Takim on "Apostle" Johnson Suleman and Joshua Selman Attacks on Apostle Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5nlcn0Wx2k&t=904s

The madness started with Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia Fellowship who claimed that some things that Apostle Paul wrote are incorrect and have mistakes according to the character of God. He also said that not everything written in the Bible is correct.

Recently, the madness was transferred to another so called Apostle Johnson Suleman who said that Jesus met him during his prayer and fasting and told him that the letters of Paul are the revelations of Paul not of Jesus. He even went ahead to lie against Apostle Peter that he was warning people not to read the letters of Paul. This guy is clearly mad. Apostle Paul has been a subject of attack by most derailed preachers who have been appointed by the devil to take people to hell.

Apostle Richard Takim had to correct the madness and let believers know that the Bible is correct and still remains the more sure word of prophecy. He has to let believers know that these kind of preachers have been appointed by the devil to take people to hell. He tells us that any preacher who start correcting the Bible saying that there are mistakes, they have slept or about sleeping with their church members. Be careful of who you call a pastor, some are wolves.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:15am On Mar 06
The Words of Jesus Christ would continue to expose antichrists like you posing as Christians who call Jesus, "Lord" "Lord", yet hate and despise His Words and those who bear it.

Upon all your epistle, you still couldn't show me where the so-called Fatai preached that the teachings of Christ should take priority over those anyone else as apostle Suleiman did, that made you bring the name into this conversation.

What apostle Suleiman said on this very occasion, about placing the teachings of Christ over those of anyone else, is what Christ Himself commanded His apostles to do before His departure, so only those antichrists posing as Christians, as those who have placed a mere servant, Paul, above His Master, Christ, would have an issue with those obeying what Christ commanded them to do, and as a result start calling them Muslims, antichrists, satanic agents, and what have you. Matthew 28:20

Jesus never commanded His followers to fully follow teachings of His apostles or anyone else or take everything they say as the Word of God. You can confirm this from the Gospels if you don't want to remain perpetually ignorant to the Truth. It's only His Own Words which are in the Gospels that He laid such emphasis on, but of course, you would instead choose to believe whatever your god, lord, christ and savioor, apostle Paul, says over those of Jesus, that's why you keep quoting him to defend the glaring errors of his teachings which goes against the teachings of Christ, as if it's up to him to decide what should be taught and not Christ.

Jesus said anyone who rejects His teachings would be judged by them, so continue if you like and don't repent, it's not me or Paul, that you'd have to answer to at the end but Christ Himself. John 14:48

OLAADEGBU:

Mohammad received a revelation by one spirit which he called angel Gabriel. Fatai also received a revelation that he is the next Jesus albeit, Joshua (Saviour). Suleman who is also a wannabe apostle dragging apostleship with Paul. You are not far behind using the moniker Jesusjnr. The rotten fruit does not fall far from its tree.

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another, but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ" (Galatians 1:6-12).

Tell me how the revelation received by Paul is different from that of Jesus Christ.

I know you have taken the revelation received by Alfa Suleman over the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ that was received by Apostle Paul, and since Alfa Suleman, who is competing (dragging) apostleship with Apostle Paul is claiming that the revelation of his own gospel is superior to the one received by Apostle Paul. Any revelation you claim that you received which is different from the revelation of Jesus Christ which Apostle Paul preached is another gospel and according to Apostle Paul all of you teaching this other gospel are accursed.

Was it the teachings of Jesus that made you argue that Abdul Fatai (a.k.a. TB Joshua) was a true prophet of God? You argued this point with me until you conceded that you received a revelation that he was no longer a true prophet. If you had believed that all Scriptures had been God-breathed in the first place you would not be arguing blindly until a "spirit" comes to reveal one "truth" to you before you believe it just as you have believed this other gospel as preached by Alfa Suleman.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by Lawag3: 8:49am On Mar 06
jesusjnr2020:

You're a Christian? So you mean Paul's teaching contradicts the teachings of Jesus?

What are the contradictions.

If the contradictions are valid doesn't that disprove Jesus and the Bible. Because Jesus himself called Paul . Paul was filled with the holy spirit.

By implication you're saying that the Bible contains two contradictory teachings?

2 Likes

Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Mar 06
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:08am On Mar 06
Lawag3:

You're a Christian? So you mean Paul's teaching contradicts the teachings of Jesus?

What are the contradictions.

If the contradictions are valid doesn't that disprove Jesus and the Bible. Because Jesus himself called Paul . Paul was filled with the holy spirit.

By implication you're saying that the Bible contains two contradictory teachings?
So who called Kumuyi? The devil? Because the same Kumuyi admitted to making errors in some of his earlier teachings, so does that make him to be fake and not called by Jesus?

That's how foolish it is to think that Jesus calling or choosing anyone makes the person inerrant in their teachings otherwise invalidates their calling.

The same goes with apostle Paul or any chosen one of God. He's just a chosen or called of God. That's doesn't make him inerrant both in his actions and words. This is proven by many instances of those God chose in the Bible.

And please stop ignorantly joining Jesus with the Bible, because the Bible is not Jesus, and Jesus would never be the Bible no matter how you try. Many teachings and doctrines in the Bible, including some Mosiac laws goes against the teachings of Christ. That's why the Pharisees hated him and wanted to kill him for going against what they religiously hold fast to as inerrant and the Word of God..

You blind and false Christians are no different with your assault on those who truly follow Jesus example and teachings.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by Lawag3: 12:01pm On Mar 06
jesusjnr2020:
So who called Kumuyi? The devil? Because the same Kumuyi admitted to making errors in some of his earlier teachings, so does that make him to be fake and not called by Jesus?

That's how foolish it is to think that Jesus calling or choosing anyone makes the person inerrant in their teachings otherwise invalidates their calling.

The same goes with apostle Paul or any chosen one of God. He's just a chosen or called of God. That's doesn't make him inerrant both in his actions and words. This is proven by many instances of those God chose in the Bible.

And please stop ignorantly joining Jesus with the Bible, because the Bible is not Jesus, and Jesus would never be the Bible no matter how you try. Many teachings and doctrines in the Bible, including some Mosiac laws goes against the teachings of Christ. That's why the Pharisees hated him and wanted to kill him for going against what they religiously hold fast to as inerrant and the Word of God..

You blind and false Christians are no different with your assault on those who truly follow Jesus example and teachings.

Kumuyi himself corrected his own teachings. Not another person so that's different.

Ok let's do it this way which of Paul's teaching do you think is wrong ? Outline them let's see.

What's Jesus stance on the teachings of Paul?

And brother I fell you're ignorant of the fact that many of the messianic laws points to Jesus's ultimate sacrifice on the cross . You do not know the difference between teachings in the old testament from the laws given to the Jews on how they should conduct themselves.

Please answer all the questions.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06
🔥PASTOR W.F. KUMUYI DISABUSED YOUNG MINDS OVER SULEMAN'S PETER & PAUL LETTER SAGA "ALL SCRIPTURE WERE..."🤯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMXhI5DPfIg
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06
Lawag3:

Kumuyi himself corrected his own teachings. Not another person so that's different.

Ok let's do it this way which of Paul's teaching do you think is wrong ? Outline them let's see.

What's Jesus stance on the teachings of Paul?

And brother I fell you're ignorant of the fact that many of the messianic laws points to Jesus's ultimate sacrifice on the cross . You do not know the difference between teachings in the old testament from the laws given to the Jews on how they should conduct themselves.

Please answer all the questions.

Sincere apologies. I actually thought it was the Op who mentioned me, hence my response. I don't have more time and energy to waste trying afresh to make spiritual sense to another obviously blind Paul follower who is too blind and unwilling to see the glaringly obvious Truth, so please, no thanks.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by Lawag3: 8:07pm On Mar 06
jesusjnr2020:
Sincere apologies. I actually thought it was the Op who mentioned me, hence my response. I don't have more time and energy to waste trying afresh to make spiritual sense to another obviously blind Paul follower who is too blind and unwilling to see the glaringly obvious Truth, so please, no thanks.
Ok no need for apologies. Let's discuss Paul's contradictory teachings as fellow followers of Christ. Me personally have not seen one so please point it out to me.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:09am On Mar 07
BREAKING: Pst Kumuyi Doubles Down On Suleman And All Other False Preachers, STOP LISTENING TO THEM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMOgF_Y0Odg

BREAKING, Pst Kumuyi Doubles Down On Suleman And All Other False Preachers, STOP LISTENING TO THEM! After the last videos on this Suleman blasphemous words against the scriptures, his slaves came out. However, pastor Kumuyi has hit them harder this time out.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56am On Mar 08
What Pastor Kumuyi said about Apostle Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVeVN2pLGmc

In this viral video of Pastor Kumuyi, he talk about the Ministry of Paul the Apostle and while he is different from the rest Apostles of Faith.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08
UEBERT ANGEL, SULEMAN AND SELMAN ATTACKED PAUL AND BIBLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmAR7yxqVtA
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08
Apostle Takim on the Effect of "Apostle" Johnson Suleman and Joshua Selman Attacks on the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYI48op9jQQ

There is no Imam or Muslim who has ever come out publicly and say that the Quran is not correct. None of them has ever said that some things that are written in the Quran are not correct. But we have preachers like "Apostle" Johnson Suleman and Joshua Selman who have said that some things written in the Bible particularly by Apostle Paul are wrong. With that they make people treat the bible with skeptism and treat Quran with more value. Apostle Takim explains more on the effect of Apostle Johnson Suleman and Apostle Joshua Selman's attacks on the Bible not being correct.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by JobZoneNews(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08
jesusjnr2020:

May God help us.

Thank you. I think the pastor was misquoted. Even Paul said sometimes that he spoke something not as commanded but as a personal view. Paul was highly used but he was not Christ. He admitted his weaknesses many times.

Jesus is the biggest example. Only those who truly followed Jesus should be followed. Paul was one of them but he is human too.

1 Like

Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08
JobZoneNews:

Thank you. I think the pastor was misquoted. Even Paul said sometimes that he spoke something not as commanded but as a personal view. Paul was highly used but he was not Christ. He admitted his weaknesses many times.

Jesus is the biggest example. Only those who truly followed Jesus should be followed. Paul was one of them but he is human too.
It's just sad to see those who claim to be Christians attacking true Christians because they chose to fully follow the teachings of Jesus as Paul once did.

May God help them to realize their error before it's too late as He also did Paul. Thanks and God bless.
Re: BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim by Bruno3000(m): 4:02am On Mar 09
Tinububalls:

I'm one of those that's against begging in this forum, but currently I'm in a desperate condition.
My mum is lying in the hospital bed right now, and I'm in urgent need of #150000.
I'm not a beggar, she needs urgent surgery.
Mgberede nyiri dike. Biko umunnem.
This is God humbling you. Why would you deride those that beg? You think they enjoy begging? Life happens to everyone of us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Loves You More! / When Does The Human Life Begin In The Theistic Worldview? / Why I Am No Longer A Christian (2003) - Kendall Hobbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.