Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) (43313 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part / Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Danmisra(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01
The billionaires are very skillful and innovative when it comes to drugs and weapons smuggling. Beware of assisting strangers before,during and even after arrival from airport.

1 Like

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by ACE1010: 9:29pm On Mar 01
Evil people everywhere. What does this guy stands to gain if an innocent man is prosecuted and jailed for offense he knows nothing about biko nušŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜•šŸ˜•
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Dybala11(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01
Jennyclay:
Why are Nigerian men so criminally minded

Reason I donā€™t blame foreign countries if they refuse to grant us visa. You nonsense men keep blocking ways for those who genuinely need help from these foreigners undecided.

Biko, for those who are traveling abroad shouldnā€™t help any Nigerian man to send anything abroad. If they want to send anything abroad, let them follow due process. DHL and other logistics are there to use!

Nigerian men you people should live right for once! undecided
Is that why you're always begging Nigerian men for handouts on Nairaland, on other social media platforms and offline? šŸ™„šŸ™„
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:41pm On Mar 01
bluefilm:
What's actually in this cocaine that make people go through such extreme length just to get it?

Then you should get your educated about Coca......
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by pansophist(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01
Two cardinal rules for transporting stuff for someone abroad.

1. The item must be flat like a paper, so documents for example.

2. If it is bulky, then buy it yourself.

Anything apart from the above is very risky, please don't do it.

6 Likes

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Drbarmes(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01
Rubbish
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Advancedman(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01
Wawelexy:
The person who do this shouldn't be called a friend..... Many are in the correctional facility for an offense the knew nothing about.

If you have electronic chats to back this up, report the guy to the authorities, but if not ( cos he will likely deny it ) just lock up and end the relationship you have with him ASAP

He can kill him if he end the relationship just like that and for posting this he is already a goner.
The two crooks are away by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Manager001: 10:02pm On Mar 01
Resell it here, get some tubers of yam for him, pretend as if nothing happened and completely avoid him.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01
Jennyclay:

Reason I donā€™t blame foreign countries if they refuse to grant us visa. You nonsense men keep blocking ways for those who genuinely need help from these foreigners undecided.

Biko, for those who are traveling abroad shouldnā€™t help any Nigerian man to send anything abroad. If they want to send anything abroad, let them follow due process. DHL and other logistics are there to use!

Any opportunity for this damaged man-hating illiterate to vent her hate and frustrations on men. Enjoy food is ready.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Back2Daura(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01
Jennyclay:

Because the elites have continued to loot our treasury in the mist of plenty.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by armadeo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01
sonnie10:
Ordinary, that yam will not pass customs.
It is not dry . People should stop posting what does not make sense.
Only those that have never been to the airport would believe this.

Oga dem carry yam well well. Beans, dried fish many things. If dem "catch"you you'll pay one stupid dues like that for food stuff.

Nothing when dem never carry. Na palm oil dem bounce one time and na because I talk true sef.

Person when don roast full goat carry. No wahala.

But na me must buy all for market myself. I no dey for help me
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by amnesty7: 10:46pm On Mar 01
Jennyclay:

Nigerians you say? Narrow your scope.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by izibili44: 10:55pm On Mar 01
Abeg carry police men go pick the guy oo.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Nmezor(f): 10:59pm On Mar 01
Na wa, God saved him, some ppl can be wicked sha
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Laple0541(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01
Kwenu people and drug!

They donā€™t mind putting their brothers or best friend in prison just for them to get money.

Na so one yeye lady they tell me to help her bring some stuff abroad. I just text a number of a guy that does shipping to her, and I told her Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t help people carry stuff from Naija. She began to show some attitudes; as if I care.

1 Like

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 12:14am On Mar 02
sonnie10:

This one has never left his village.
Who in their right mind will carry two tuber of yam of almost 5kg for another person ? When the total allowed is 25kg.
You no get sense.

You don't know anything please stop disgracing yourself here.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 12:15am On Mar 02
armadeo:

Oga dem carry yam well well. Beans, dried fish many things. If dem "catch"you you'll pay one stupid dues like that for food stuff.

Nothing when dem never carry. Na palm oil dem bounce one time and na because I talk true sef.

The guy doesn't know anything and he keeps displaying his ignorance here.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Fisiryorh(m): 12:24am On Mar 02
Sonnobax15:
grin. Normally na 2 seconds you take wise pass native goat,...so I'm not surprised at all....

Bomboclat....šŸ˜‚

The bĀ”tĀ©h is just too dumb...šŸ¤£
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by merits(m): 1:26am On Mar 02
Jennyclay:

is it only men that does this? I don't know your problem with men you this bitter soul jennnyclay gender with bloody puss, y.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by sonnie10: 3:06am On Mar 02
armadeo:

Beans and dry fish is allowed. But for, they will throw it in the thrash. Itā€™s agric quarantine issue. Nobody will let you go in with yam. They will fine you and still throw it away.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by sonnie10: 3:08am On Mar 02
MEGAWATCH:

You don't know anything please stop disgracing yourself here.
Instead of you to listen and learn, your ego wonā€™t let you.
I repeat, that yam would be thrown in thrash and you will still be fined.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Jimmybenzon231(m): 5:32am On Mar 02
Sonnobax15:
grin. Normally na 2 seconds you take wise pass native goat,...so I'm not surprised at all....
Get sense heard its free in Kwara
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by fredoooooo: 6:35am On Mar 02
Same yam they can buy in Africa shop ..
By the way why can't they just give you the money to buy the stuff yourself why must you take it from someone else ..
Na ina sabi sha .
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 6:46am On Mar 02
sonnie10:

Instead of you to listen and learn, your ego wonā€™t let you.
I repeat, that yam would be thrown in thrash and you will still be fined.

I said most of the people maintaining this position like you are eithe JJC or one time travellers who doesn't know anything like you.

I repeat, you are a big time novice in traveling and like me most people here knows you are.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Konquest: 7:41am On Mar 02
GistMedia0:
A man was shocked to discover illegal drugs concealed inside a seemingly ordinary tuber of yam. The man had agreed to help a friend by taking the yam to someone in another country. However, upon closer inspection before his journey, he found packets of illegal substances cleverly hidden within the yam.

The man had agreed to carry the yam as a favor, not suspecting anything was wrong. But as he prepared to pack it for the trip, he noticed something unusual. Upon closer examination, he found small packets of illegal drugs carefully concealed inside the yam.

The discovery left the man in disbelief and confusion. He had no idea that the innocent favor he agreed to was connected to illegal activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq7KTl1t95Q
Never TRUST nobody until proven worthy. Period.

When faced with evidence like that in the video, simply use latex gloves and do NOT leave your finger prints all over the "exhibit." Just make a video and let the law enforcement agents get the criminal drug baron or drug dealer arrested. Kudos to the man for being observant.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Johnthesuccess: 8:33am On Mar 02
Jennyclay:

šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ Aunty,abeg stop it.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by armadeo(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02
sonnie10:

Beans and dry fish is allowed. But for, they will throw it in the thrash. Itā€™s agric quarantine issue. Nobody will let you go in with yam. They will fine you and still throw it away.

Oga. I say I dey carry yam. No be dem tell me. Na me dey carry am. No be once sef. I must carry yam every time.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by bigman001(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02
GistMedia0:
A man was shocked to discover illegal drugs concealed inside a seemingly ordinary tuber of yam. The man had agreed to help a friend by taking the yam to someone in another country. However, upon closer inspection before his journey, he found packets of illegal substances cleverly hidden within the yam.

The man had agreed to carry the yam as a favor, not suspecting anything was wrong. But as he prepared to pack it for the trip, he noticed something unusual. Upon closer examination, he found small packets of illegal drugs carefully concealed inside the yam.

The discovery left the man in disbelief and confusion. He had no idea that the innocent favor he agreed to was connected to illegal activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq7KTl1t95Q

We Nigerians are our own problems because of greed ,hatred, selfishness pride and jealousy, we also tend to hurt our brothers and sisters... Wetin we bring come this world, what are we taking back with us?

We are nothing but religious and tribal hypocrites forming holy pass, where as Devil self holy pass us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ā‚¦25Billion Worth Of Cocaine Smuggled On A Private Plane From Colombia To Uk(Pics / 'From Charging My Phone, I Landed In Prison' - Suspect / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.