Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance (30060 Views)

Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / FCCPC Imposes $110 Million Fine On British American Tobacco / FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Acidosis(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01
This has always been the goal of the Deloitte man.

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by HeroicMeastro: 12:53pm On Mar 01
Davidic1999:
Una wan destroy binance with una wahala

First, it was $125millon fine on cz now its Nigeria 😂

Even if the government ban p2p, telegram and whatsapp is there

Yeye people
Yes, you can go to your telegram and WhatsApp and contn with your nonsense there. Unpatriotic FOOL!

6 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by FireUpNow(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01
USA collect fine so Nigeria wan do their own too. Make dey see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Jogs1900: 12:54pm On Mar 01
Showguyz:
If them pay that $10billion abeg FG instead of una to loot am just carry am pay IMF for our debt make we know say na only $7 billion remain, I take God beg una
I wish too but me and u know say dem no go do am like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by oyeb15: 12:58pm On Mar 01
Reduce fuel price and stop wasting our time

6 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Globad(f): 12:58pm On Mar 01
fuckJones:
some people now appear to have more sympathy for Binance than for Nigeria and the Naira

Such people usually take positions against their own country

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by whitestar01(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01
News for the gods. If binance doesn't pay the fine what will happen?

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Globad(f): 1:00pm On Mar 01
RepoMan007:
Kidnapped their representatives and slammed a technical ransom of $10Bn on their assés.
This is Intl corporate banditry, though it favours me. At least he won't tax the he'll out of me.

Rubbish post
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by bobbiiee: 1:00pm On Mar 01
They just mention figures anyhow? What will happen if they don't pay? After all, they have reduced their activities here.

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Globad(f): 1:01pm On Mar 01
Davidic1999:
Una wan destroy binance with una wahala

First, it was $125millon fine on cz now its Nigeria 😂

Even if the government ban p2p, telegram and whatsapp is there

Yeye people

Nonsense post

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Globad(f): 1:01pm On Mar 01
bobbiiee:
They just mention figures anyhow?

You're just posting messages anyhow?

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by bobbiiee: 1:03pm On Mar 01
Educate me, please.

Globad:

You're just posting messages anyhow?

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Bentonite1: 1:07pm On Mar 01
I don't support this. corrupt government. Never ever let this happen.

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Bentonite1: 1:09pm On Mar 01
Ola9ja23:
It should be $30b

Binance has made more profits from sabotaging our economy

Enemy of Nigeria are not happy though

at the end, who receives the money? it goes into one man's pocket, like the former CBN governor did.

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Kingbuhari(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01
emkz:
If you do not support the FG's efforts to regulate the financial space, you are an enemy of Nigeria. If you feign ignorance of how the binance platform is used to manipulate the country's exchange rate because it favours you, you are a wicked person.

If you defend binance, you don't love Nigeria. Gather your things and go to a lawless country.
so binance is the cause of their reckless spending They don chop this one brain finish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Bentonite1: 1:10pm On Mar 01
LordIsaac:
Obidients will not be happy with this news o

Binance I know won't pay this. Nigeria displaying their level of corruption to the world.kidnap their staff and demanded ransom

5 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Eriokanmi: 1:10pm On Mar 01
LordIsaac:
Obidients will not be happy with this news o
How?

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Gboom: 1:11pm On Mar 01
Judolisco:
Hold them for blokos... I don't know who introduced politicians into crypto... Na only God know how much some Nigerian politicians dey hide for their crypto wallet...
Are you suggesting that Binance should just freeze the politicians accounts and forget the fine?
I'm not a politician but I get bitcoin for Binance
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by rilChilz: 1:11pm On Mar 01
But c.ronaldo promotes them...
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by emkz: 1:13pm On Mar 01
Kingbuhari:
so binance is the cause of their reckless spending They don chop this one brain finish

Read the first sentence and try to open your brain to assimilate.

If you still do not understand, then be aware that criminals use binance to clean their funds without trace.

If you are a criminal or an aspiring one, find another channel to move your funds because binance has collapsed.

3 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by zionstaar75: 1:15pm On Mar 01
EXLOVER:
This government is mad, their just trying to rope Binance for their incompetency’s. I believe Binance has helped many youths including me in Nigeria more than the bad government.
one day you go get sense, meanwhile keep wailing

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Babysho(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01
Whatever exchange rate Binance sets can never have any true effect on the economy because it is not a legal tender. We don't buy or sell our goods in crypto. We don't sell our oil through Binance so why would they even go there? 😂😂and if leaders are stealing through Binance, is it Binance you'll hold or the thieves?

All these recent gimmicks by this adminstration, pursuing aboki that exchange naira, blocking Binance etc it's just games and distractions, they have no real effect on the economy.

Floating the naira is like when a lady takes off her bra after a long day, everything lets loose. What we're witnessing is all the long-coming effects of the stealing of oil by the owners themselves, importation of white made products, importation of foods that we should be producing even toothpicks, corruption, youths not engaging with the economy, unconducive business environment, companies folding up from lack of electricity, and all the meaningless fiscal policies over the past 2-3 decades.

Join MOP on Instagram, let's take back our country!

6 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Davidic1999: 1:19pm On Mar 01
Sharon805010:
dey play is your name, if they rip you no come here dey cry o

Dey play omo Nigeria gidi

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Davidic1999: 1:20pm On Mar 01
HeroicMeastro:

Yes, you can go to your telegram and WhatsApp and contn with your nonsense there. Unpatriotic FOOL!
thanks patroitic one

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by treatise: 1:20pm On Mar 01

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by adioolayi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01
EXLOVER:
This government is mad, their just trying to rope Binance for their incompetency’s. I believe Binance has helped many youths including me in Nigeria more than the bad government.

Then get the hell off here and relocate to Binance country na.

Saboteurs!

3 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by EmeeNaka: 1:22pm On Mar 01
fuckJones:
This is a Mallam Nuhu Ribadu appreciation post. His patriotism & ruthless efficiency of how his office under his direction is tackling the free fall of the Naira by shining a much needed light into Binance, is worthy of applause. You’ve made believers out of skeptics.
The idiotic Ribadu should do more to arrest the terrorist Cleric making hate speech in his presence in a Mosque and other terrorist elements.
The CBN and Tinubu administration are looking for scapegoat for their mismanagement of the economy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Honestey: 1:24pm On Mar 01
if FG can prove this and did collected the fine from those people then their directors should be burnt alive. they have destroyed an enire country financially
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Chicagograduate(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01
EXLOVER:
How them help you?
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Ashawoman82: 1:26pm On Mar 01
Showguyz:
If them pay that $10billion abeg FG instead of una to loot am just carry am pay IMF for our debt make we know say na only $7 billion remain, I take God beg una
dey play
Re: FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance by Emman08: 1:28pm On Mar 01
The hustle is real. These people dey find money pass us sef grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee / What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me / Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.