Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. (544 Views)

Thank God It's Friyay! / Thank God It's Friday / Thank God It's Friday!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01
It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY.

God is Strategic.

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01
Our GOD (NATURE) is A Strategic GOD (NATURE).

When You Work Strategically Rightly; GOD (NATURE) INCREASES You Strategically.

1 Share

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01
Financial Mathematics Govern An Important Aspect of The World.

"Understanding The PRINCIPLES of The Application of Financial Mathematics To Any Form of Technological Trading Like (Cryptos, FOREX, Stocks And Sports) Will Give You The EDGE That You Need To HEDGE UP Your Finance."

You Don't Get It, Read It Again.

You Cannot Read It Again, Then Forgerrit.

1 Like

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01
Introducing:

"The POWER OF 800 NAIRA"

Boosting A Meagre 800 NAIRA To 8,000 NAIRA.

And Boosting 8,000 Naira To 80,000 Naira in This Present HARD ECONOMY OF NIGERIA.

This is A Sport Trading Societal Solution For POOR NIGERIANS To LEVERAGE ON.

We Ride.

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01
From 800 Naira

To

1,900 Naira.

God of Strategy is Involved.

1 Like

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01
We Have Just Crossed 2K.

It is Not By My Power.

It is Not By My Might.

It is By The Strategy of God (Nature).

A Strategy That Deliver Unto Us 10 Wins From 10 Games!

I Am Truly The Son of GOD (NATURE).

Achieving The First 8,000 Naira Is Our Financial Target.

Then,

We Can Authoritatively Pronounce This Sport Trading Societal Solutions Initiative As A CORRECTIVE SOLUTION To The Abundance of Losses That Many Nigerians And Africans Encounter In The Sport Trading Niche.

I Still Remain Your ONE AND ONLY: "The Messiah of African Agriculture (TMOAA)"

1 Share

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01
EAT Your Money.

Cash Out Every 1,000 Naira To 10,000 Naira That You Profit From The Sport Market.

You Are Entitled To It.

You Grinded For It.

Stop Being Amongst The People Expecting Their Strategy To WRECK THE BOOKIES.

Such People Would Say To You That They Need 10 Million Naira To Finish The Bookies.

And Then; When You Invest Your 10 Million Naira With Them - Bet9ja Sucks Up All Their Money in 2 Seconds.

Shey Na Bet9ja Dem Wan Carry Play ?

This is Just To Tell You That You Don't Need Millions To Withdraw Steadily Every Hour From Any Bookie of Your Choice in The World.

All You Need Is "The Strategy of GOD (NATURE)" To Exploit The Beautiful Wonders Mathematics And Probabilities.

....And With A Meagre 800 Naira; You Can Withdraw A Minimum of 1,000 Naira Every Hour of Trading.

Surely; A Capital of 8,000 Naira Will Yield You 10,000 Naira Every Hour. But This Is Not Why We Are Here.

I'm Here For Those That Have Very Little Hope About Their Future.

I'm Here For The People That Are Struggling So Hard To EAT.

I'm Here For The People That Are Struggling To Cater For Their Family.

You See; You Can Risk That Little 800 Naira.

You Can Put That 800 Naira To Work For You.

Even When You Lose It; You Would Have Probably Withdrawn 1,000 Naira More Than 8 Times of The Day.

It Could Be Lesser. It Could Be More.

However; This "Strategy of NATURE (GOD)" is Your HOPE To Grow From ALMOST NOTHING To Earning A Steady Living on Earth Using The Financial Mathematics of Probabilities To Your Favour.

It Is Not Still By My Might.

It is Not By My Strength.

This is The Strategy of NATURE's Doing.

1,000 Naira Successfully Withdrawn.

We Go For More.

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01
Progressively Progressing....

Que Sera Sera.

New Season: Week 1 To Begin Shortly.

1 Share

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01
Another 1,000 Naira Withdrawn....!

1 Share

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03
Another Sunday Withdrawal from Our Super Trading Style.

It Can Only Be The Strategy of Nature!

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03
It's Good To Know That We Are Crossing Another 2,500 Naira.

With 3,000 Naira Profit Withdrawn Already With A Capital That I Started With 800 Naira; I Can Rightly Conclude That This Strategy Is Really The Strategy of GOD (NATURE).

This Time - Let's See If We Can Accumulate Our Funds To 3,000 Naira So We Can Begin Compounding Profits From 3,000 Naira.

This Simple System of Compounding Our Capital Should Accelerate Our Earnings And Keep Us More Secured Too.

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:38am On Mar 11
Losing is Always Part of Winning.

If You're Not Ready To Lose, It Means That You're Not Ready To Win.

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by yinkeys(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11
@sportsolution2 copy & paste your games here
Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20
Winning is A Habit.
Losing is Part of Winning.
Losing is Just A Sequence!
It is Part-time!

Winning is THE HABIT.

1 Share

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20
The God of VFL Never Sleeps Nor Slumbers....!

We Up And Running Whenever The TIME Is Right....!!!

Only Us Can Teach You When The TIME is Right....!

Come Learn From The BEST.

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31
To Them - "It's Impossible", To Us - "It's A Successful CAREER".

Beautiful People; Know Your Onions And Follow Your Drift....!

Welcome To Our World of Crypto-Sport - The Integration.!

They Say Crypto is Risky.
They Say Sport is Riskier.

So, We Integrated Them - To Play It Riskiest...!

https://www.nairaland.com/7883420/see-how-earn-2-20#129204152

1 Share

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:25am On Apr 01
It's Official By 12:00 PM Today:

Entry Closes By 10:00 AM.

Join The FIRST VFL Signal Group in The Entire World:

Receive Daily VFL Signal Directly into Your WhatsApp Almost On Daily Basis - 5 Days A Week.

Join Us On Our 3 Hours Daily VFL Signals To Keep You Winning And Profiting From The Bookies Using Our GOD IS STRATEGIC Mode of Trading VFL League.

Get More Information Using The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/8047517/join-first-vfl-signal-group#129200066

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 11:55am On Apr 01
It's Almost 12:00 PM....

And We Are Almost Getting Started.

If You Are Just Seeing This:

Join Up For Tomorrow!

Entry For Today Already Closed.

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01
Today's VFL Trading Was Already A Success!

We Had Fun Profiting From The Bookies With Our GOD IS STRATEGIC Mode of Trading.

Here's A Snippet of How An Initial Stake of just 100 Naira Gave Instant Earnings 4 Times in A Row Before Losing Out.

You Get Similar Result When You Stake Higher With 500 Naira or 1,000 Naira.

There's No Pressure. All That You Need To Know is That The Amount of Your Capital Determines The Amount of Your Initial Stake.

So, Don't Pressure Up!

We've Got You Covered.

Join Up To Earn Your Next Big Bags For Another 2 Weeks!

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 11:11am On Apr 02
In 1 Hour Time;

We Surely Go Again!

cool

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04
We've gotten busier!

It was expected.

12:00 PM - 3:00 PM; We're Still Rolling ...

Time Waits For No Man.

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04
Today's 4,000 Naira Withdrawal Processing...

God Is Strategic!

https://www.nairaland.com/8051762/todays-4000-naira-withdrawal-processing#129269538

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by white3663: 11:00am On Apr 08
[quote author=Sportsolutions2 post=129269703]Today's 4,000 Naira Withdrawal Processing...

God Is Strategic!

How can I reach you, I'll like to be involved too, let's talk
Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 5:56am On Apr 10
[quote author=white3663 post=129327562][/quote]

??

Is This Supposed To Be A Question ?

Serious People That Have Reached Out To Us Have Done So Through Our Contacts Already Displayed On Here Via Our Bio.

So, I Don't Understand The Meaning of Your Rhetorical Question ?
Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 5:58am On Apr 10
See What I Did With The 4,000 Naira I Withdrew From Bet9ja :

Garri And Zero-Smell Fufu Flour Production:

https://www.nairaland.com/8054810/family-man-digital-entrepreneur-still

So You Know We've Been Busy Offline For A While.

We Heading Back Towards Trading!

Re: It Can Only Be GOD, It Can Only Be By STRATEGY. by Sportsolutions2(m): 3:24am On Apr 18
Talktalk2022:
Refund my money
Hungry scammer

Talktalk2022:
from fraud betting now to seeking fufu and cassava 😂🤣
Local boy
4k scam na you Dey run
1 person to scam you nor see again for the Nairaland
Aje

Sportsolutions2 Scammer !
Return my money

Return Your Money ?

You're A Nitwit.

Who Collected Your Money For Anything ?

Riffraff, You're Only Here To Show The Gullibility And Jealousy That You Breed in Your Family.

Can You Afford 25,000 Naira To Learn And Trade With The GodFather Strategy ?

Poor Brat.

You'll Only Continue To Hate.

As You Can See; You'll Forever Be Pained That Your IQ Failed You And Will Keep Failing You.

Show Proof That You Paid Any Money To Us @SportSolutions.

If You Cannot Show Any Proof; Then - You'll Never Excel in Anything That You Do In Life.

You'll Learn.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Latest Hilux Trucks Needed For Contract / Help With Card / New Cleaning Company Need Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.