Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Feel Sorry For My Kids This Period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Sorry For My Kids This Period (314 Views)

My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Sorry For My Kids This Period by Peter532: 2:45pm On Mar 01
They should have known better

Last year during buhari era they were complaining so so rice... right now..well
Re: I Feel Sorry For My Kids This Period by Anunakeeh: 9:05pm On Mar 01
Peter532:

Nawa ooo

This thing hook people well for neck.

This is the Reason why it is necessary to be very patient, plan your life very well and don't listen to the Nigeria miserable poor married men/women who will be pressuring you to go and get married.

The World Capitalists will be unleashing more of their Arsenals on the World Population soon.

Well some kindhearted people here might help you out though.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For My Kids This Period by Yashita: 9:46pm On Mar 01
Peter532:

Sad. God will help you but Heaven helps those who help themselves. Does your wife work and contributes? You have any extra income generator?

(1) (Reply)

Importance Not Of The Content / The Perspective Of The Real / How To Build The Marriage Of Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.