Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

"Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings (6256 Views)

Insecurity: Benue State To Launch Security Outfit Before May Ending. / Benue Government Yet To Take Any Loan - Governor Alia Counters The Punch / Benue Government Uncovers 2,500 Ghost Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings by frankyychiji(f): 3:51pm On Mar 01
fergie001:
Insecurity is the veiled reason but actually he doesn't want the APC led by Agada to meet.
It's as bright as day. Why is he not banning weddings etc? Lol
Re: "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings by Votejagaban: 3:52pm On Mar 01
The meeting was stopped because the Governor don't want the party excos to meet. Not because of insecurity
crossfm:
Benue State really need divine and physical intervention.

A State full of potentials and her agricultural prowess has been reduced to nothing because of bandits, terrorists and violence.

What baffles me most is that youths in Benue have decided to choose a wrong war to fight.

You are been slaughtered by Fulani headsmen, instead of fighting your enemies,you are busy killing each other.

Most youths over there claim to be cultists, intimidating innocent people,but you will never see them when fulani's strike.

I wish the governor can reposition the state to what it use to be.

Benue State is important to Nigeria. If we really need to solve the food crises in Nigeria, Benue State must be prioritized.
Re: "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings by WantsandMore: 4:11pm On Mar 01
I thought this will lead to the violation of freedom of association,movement & expression? Abi I'm wrong?
Re: "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings by OyinO: 4:13pm On Mar 01
Cowards
Re: "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings by Emman08: 4:18pm On Mar 01
And the most useless Governor in Nigeria award goes to....
Re: "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings by Emman08: 4:20pm On Mar 01
This unholy alliance between Nigerian politicians and police will be the undoing of Nigeria. Does the police exist to do housboy for politicians or they exist to uphold the constitution of Nigeria?
Re: "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings by Vikynas: 4:55pm On Mar 01
Nice steps
Re: "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings by Daystar7: 5:03pm On Mar 01
I feel really bad for Benue and Jos, this two beautiful state with beautiful people are going through a lot on this country but you won't see hypocritical Islamic people condemn their blood thirsty jihadistic uncircumcised terroristic brothers to stop killing innocent people but when one Hamas terrorist member die in Palestine they start convulsing up and down this forum constituting nuisance. In as much as they were the major players of the Nigeria civil war who shot our fathers for demanding freedom led by Gowon, I still love them. I wonder why Gowon is doing nothing to rescue his people instead of causing disunity by reminding us of how he committed genocide aided by Awolowo whom he betrayed after using him to achieve his evil aim.
I pray God delivers Benue and Jos from the hands of Muslims that want to take away their state like they did in Kwara and covertly in Kogi. Islam is not a religion of "piss" and plz avoid them by all means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings by Daystar7: 5:07pm On Mar 01
fergie001:
Insecurity is the veiled reason but actually he doesn't want the APC led by Agada to meet.

Oh, wow! I never knew abt this, y so if I may ask. Is he not a member of the party and Governor?
Re: "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings by fergie001: 5:23pm On Mar 01
Daystar7:

Oh, wow! I never knew abt this, y so if I may ask. Is he not a member of the party and Governor?
There has been a running battle between the Governor and the SGF Akume.

The State APC is loyal to Akume.
Re: "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings by superCleanworks(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01
stunnert:
After Port Harcourt they have the highest rates of cult casualties in this nation

abeg no mention PH. that one na CULTure

1 Like

Re: "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings by Whois(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01
Zoom meeting nko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Kill At Least Three In Borno / Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG / Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.