Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Asake's €175,000 Performance Deal And Unforeseen Request Leading To Cancellation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asake's €175,000 Performance Deal And Unforeseen Request Leading To Cancellation (272 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Lilo, Signs Her First Endorsement Deal And Its Big (video / Bbnaija: Tacha Gets First Endorsement Deal And An All Expense Trip To Dubai - V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asake's €175,000 Performance Deal And Unforeseen Request Leading To Cancellation by ricson11(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idx0q1cmNWY?si=WaMjBY8FWrPHtZ3e

Asake was paid €175,000 (50% advance) to perform in Abidjan with a private jet.

A few days to Grammy night, Asake requested that the private jet should come pick him up in Los Angeles, take him to Lagos, then to Abidjan then take him back to Lagos and from there to his next destination.
I had to cancel because I couldn’t take it anymore.

Ayra Starr was also paid €75,000 (50% advance) to perform in Abidjan, she was supposed to take a commercial flight to Abidjan.

Few days to Grammy night, she requested if she can get a private jet and I said no problem since we already paid for a PJ for Asake and he’s cancelled, so the PJ is available to pick her up in Lagos.
Ayra Starr said the PJ should come pick her up in Los Angeles and I said, no I can’t do this, then canceled her too”

- Laguna Show Abidjan organizer

Re: Asake's €175,000 Performance Deal And Unforeseen Request Leading To Cancellation by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01
private jet from Los Angeles to Abidjan will be 3 times more expensive than the private jet from Lagos to Abidjan.

(1) (Reply)

Blog Aurthors Needed At Trendsloaded. / Unizik's Supplementary Admission Has Been Released. Check / Bill Cosby Countersues Seven Of His Rape Accusers For Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.