Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Please I Need Your Advise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Your Advise (82 Views)

My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!! / Please What's Your Advise On Name Rearrangement Error In Jamb / I Need Your Advise, PLEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advise by Iandavis21(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01
Hi All.
I won't bore you with much epistles.
I'm a graduate. Graduated 2017.
I searched for job but wasn't lucky to have one. So I learned a skill and have my own shop.

Now, I'm thinking of going for my conversion from Hnd to Bsc.
Now my questions are:
1. Is it worthwhile to go for Conversion
2. Should I just forget the conversion and focus on my business
3. I'm in my early 30s now. Conversion is 2years as I have inquired for necessary information
3. Since I didn't even use my certificate to work in an establishment..what's the essence of conversion
4. They said with the conversion. I will meet new people and connect and can get a job through them or even give me work as per my business.
Please advise...
Thanks
Please mods front page

Nlfpmod
Justwise
Dominique
Seun

Please push for wider contributions.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Stephen0mozzy: 4:10pm On Mar 01
Education is done, not for hopes of a job, but of who you'd become after going for it.

Conversion will not do anything, because you're not going to paste BSc certificate on your chest while meeting people.

M.Sc sef dey find work. What are the kind of opportunities you are hoping to get for your business that requires a B.Sc?

If you mean getting a Job/Scholarship/Travelling out via Academic route...then alright.

Otherwise, start reading from paragraph one again.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Iandavis21(m): 5:08pm On Mar 01
[quote author=Stephen0mozzy post=128726165]E.
Well. Thanks for the reply..
Getting a Bsc will afford me opportunities which Hnd doesn't offer me
Now I'm in to aluminium.
I will meet people of like minds who might need to fabricate

People who will render help.. you know Nigeria now na connections man need..so I think it will afford me that

And lastly, you never know. I might consider academic route to Japa cuz most European 🇪🇺 countries doesn't really have a flair for HND
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Stephen0mozzy: 10:20pm On Mar 01
[quote author=Iandavis21 post=128727120][/quote]

Awesome Sir. I'm wishing you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Career Guidance In Secondary Schools In Nigerian / Exploring The Bachelor Of Pharmacy: A Gateway To Pharmaceutical Sciences / Applying For An Australia Visa From Dubai: Tips And Guidance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.