Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) (27993 Views)

Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) / Akanno Justice Nzubechukwu, Missing 400L Student Of Imo State University / Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:46pm On Mar 01
I know na...which kain name be Francis marvellous
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by DiskJokeyManic: 6:46pm On Mar 01
Jj
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Starships4u(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01
Thr other news said IMSU 21yrs old student stabbed him to death...
Now FULANI HERDSMEN?

Na so uhna dey do

1 Like

Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by triple996(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01
Vj
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by kerry57: 6:50pm On Mar 01
Fake news. He was killed by another student from imsu
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Draslo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01
STEWpid:
Chai..

First it was IMSU student that killed a FUTO student,,

Now Herdsman don join..

How many people con remain for Ihiagwa??

Nairaland mods are quite lazy. This news is obviously fake to cover up cult activities
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by sterlingD(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01
kerry57:
Fake news. He was killed by another student from imsu

https://www.nairaland.com/8017338/imo-undergraduate-stabs-futo-student#128724658

I dey wonder too the story is even on front page
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Adewale1603(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool RIP.

Chaii. This KUNTRY!!!!

Na y I de always carry my old KALA as defense

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
your old KALA never ran out of bullet

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by spencekat(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01
Csami:
Na lie, no be Fulani!

Those FUTO man o war guys sabi over do.
Great FUTOITE or Ex-FUTOITE
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by spencekat(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01
Fake news

Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Csami(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01
spencekat:
Great FUTOITE or Ex-FUTOITE

Ex
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by dkidd: 7:26pm On Mar 01
Sad.. but how u go dey school for Naija u no get kala? Even if u be ju man get tools especially if u know say u dey sabi waka about. Either u tools up or them tools u simple matter. Them even say na frat matter so u dey game u no get kala Him die well be that. Ordinary stabbing just off him light. Na so una dey play the game now? Then una go come Nairaland dey form Donnie Brasco whereas nothing dey una yansh. No rip to waste here life goes on
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by abobote: 7:28pm On Mar 01
But in another news he was killed a 300 level student of IMSU
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by DiamondNimi(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01
If SE and SW are wise enough any Fulani should be kill at first sight
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Creeknigga(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/news/400l-student-of-futo-killed-by-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-photo/
Who is this kne kwanu?
Not herdsmen please.
I know its not your fault but please verify b4 posting.
Thanks.
I am (we) are still grieving please
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Dalohad: 7:45pm On Mar 01
mrrandomguy:
What a loss. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

They won't see this news now. But will be posting pictures of "ebin pa wa" and be shouting timubulation up and down if the sad incident happened in the West.

In my opinion, Fulani and Ibos should be the only ones in Nigeria. They are both bigots and ethnocentrists when it comes to the issue of nation building.

What happens to our yoru-fulani gambaris in Kwara and Kogi? Are we leaving them behind?
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by spencekat(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01
Csami:

Ex
Confam
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01
Just imagine if they had state/ community police in that area.
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by brightovio007(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01
Save us Dear Lord

Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by ManB13: 8:35pm On Mar 01
olawuyi12:
This is fake news . Students from imsu caused fights and he was killed

You have said it all.... I don't know where the Fulani is coming from.
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Donake: 9:11pm On Mar 01
Those of us with land at obinze can hardly visit our plots because when you go for the hit they have their kinsmen in the obinze barracks to use as buffer any time.
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Elusive001: 9:31pm On Mar 01
naijapips02:
Fake news. This was already pointed out in the other article that this is fake news from an unverifiable source.

You are mad.
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Epurogonogono(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01
From one of the school's media/news forum.
This is a narration from the man o war paramilitary in FUTO.

This seems like the most legitimate story so far.

Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by STEWpid(f): 10:01pm On Mar 01
Draslo:

Nairaland mods are quite lazy. This news is obviously fake to cover up cult activities

Chai for the moderators!!

Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01
These days all man need to dey careful, anybody can plot and kill you and everyone including the police and the press will conclude it's either fulani herdsmen or unknown gunmen...cased closed.
Just sad how a young life was cut short. RIP
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by alimiadedayo1: 10:42pm On Mar 01
olawuyi12:
I dont know why igbos hate the fulanis
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:20am On Mar 02
This is fake news I am a futoite. He was stabbed by a cultist who came all the way from IMSU. But still Fulani herdsmen have been kidnapping people a whole lot around the school vicinity
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Sammy5413(m): 1:17am On Mar 02
Nairaland what’s up?
Which Of the news do we believe? Futo students killed by Fulani herders or Imsu student?
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Quaddafi29: 7:26am On Mar 02
These people are not worthy to live with people. They are simply animals on two legs with jihadist ambitions
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by tonyzeal(m): 7:53am On Mar 02
olawuyi12:
do
You know it will take you more than an hour to get to Futo from imsu?
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Tukor1759: 12:11pm On Mar 02
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool RIP.

Chaii. This KUNTRY!!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace you get spare?

WTF MAN!
Re: 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) by Tukor1759: 12:12pm On Mar 02
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool RIP.

Chaii. This KUNTRY!!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
you get spare?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 / NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.