Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Aba Geometric: Alex Otti Lying On Live TV - Rufai Oseni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Geometric: Alex Otti Lying On Live TV - Rufai Oseni (4537 Views)

Aba Geometric Power Project Commissioned In A Hurry — Sir Udensi / Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) / Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Geometric: Alex Otti Lying On Live TV - Rufai Oseni by DevilsEqual(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02
Na obidients go use hype kill Abia state
Re: Aba Geometric: Alex Otti Lying On Live TV - Rufai Oseni by Broveens42(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02
Max24:
This Alex Otti must be a fool. Why is he trying to distort other people's contribution and legacies. He is too superficial for my liking. He is only a fake media propaganda gov that wants to brainwash his people. He wants to blackmail the former gov and instead take all the glory. This is a devilish and insincere gov. Same way he built gutter to deceive his gullible supporters. This guy will be a total failure.

That's why IMO governor was returned 100%. He does his work without media noise.
I was even surprised to see some of Rochas' artificial palm still standing during the last yuletide.

1 Like

Re: Aba Geometric: Alex Otti Lying On Live TV - Rufai Oseni by aribisala0(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02
Rutherford2019:
That's a lie against Otti
I listened to the interview and what Otti said is that there's a report and he has been informed that Abia state has 5% stake but he cannot verify that but he has instructed his financial department to investigate that..
Well be should know
After all he was involved in the deal even as a banker
How can he not know
It looks like they were planning to hide it from Abia people
Re: Aba Geometric: Alex Otti Lying On Live TV - Rufai Oseni by aribisala0(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02
Nword22:

What do you mean..tell me states Richer than Abia or are you drunk.
No need for Abuse

Abia state. Government is not one of the top ten state governments in Nigeria
Re: Aba Geometric: Alex Otti Lying On Live TV - Rufai Oseni by Nword22: 10:22pm On Mar 02
aribisala0:

No need for Abuse

Abia state. Government is not one of the top ten state governments in Nigeria

But we are among the richest and most enterprising.

Maybe your dead state is far from useful, mention your useless state and I will educate you. Uncreative thing.
Re: Aba Geometric: Alex Otti Lying On Live TV - Rufai Oseni by aribisala0(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02
Nword22:

But we are among the richest and most enterprising.

Maybe your dead state is far from useful, mention your useless state and I will educate you. Uncreative thing.
Who is we?
I am from Lagos state
You can scroll through my history
However that is unnecessary
You are very rude and abusive in your manner
Your mouth no big pass anybody own so try and talk liken a human being

We are discussing state government finances

Abia state is a shithole
Aba is the second dirtiest place on earth after Onitsha

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burnt Structures In Ebute-metta Need New Building Approvals – Fashola / Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! / In Nigeria, Biafra Separatists Are Celebrating Donald Trump Election> Usa Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.