Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Man Called Me Stupid After I Got Wounded From Washing His Clothes- Naija Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Man Called Me Stupid After I Got Wounded From Washing His Clothes- Naija Lady (298 Views)

Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic / Dino Melaye Attacked In Court, Head Got Wounded (video) / Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Called Me Stupid After I Got Wounded From Washing His Clothes- Naija Lady by nairafame(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01
My Man Called Me Stupid After I Showed Him The Wounds I Got From Washing His Clothes, But I Still Love Him Because He Provides For Me- Nigerian Lady says

A Nigerian lady narrated how her boyfriend called her stupid after she showed him wounds she got from washing his clothes. Despite this, the lady stated that she still loves her boyfriend because he is a provider and a sweet man.

The lady named Morayo revealed this on social media; she wrote

"Got these wounds from washing his clothes last weekend,my skin reacted to the detergent I used.

Call me stupid but yes,am that girlfriend that can never overlook my man's dirty clothes.he is a provider and a sweet man,so I take care of him with pride."

See more photos below
https://www.nairafame.net/2024/03/my-man-called-me-stupid-after-i-showed.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: My Man Called Me Stupid After I Got Wounded From Washing His Clothes- Naija Lady by immortalcrown(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01
It is dangerous to advise this type of lady.

What exactly is sweet about the man? Also, why are you complaining since he is sweet and you still love him?

Anyways, Jennyclay will likely be here soon.
Re: My Man Called Me Stupid After I Got Wounded From Washing His Clothes- Naija Lady by Trustalone(f): 6:04pm On Mar 01
Sorry for the wound

1 Like

Re: My Man Called Me Stupid After I Got Wounded From Washing His Clothes- Naija Lady by Chrisrare: 6:04pm On Mar 01
She's insecure
Re: My Man Called Me Stupid After I Got Wounded From Washing His Clothes- Naija Lady by Hezzyluv: 6:16pm On Mar 01
He ought not to use such adjective on her regardless of whos clothes she washed and sustained such injury from. Not to talk of his own clothes gan gan..

The man was like what kind of foolishness is this? Palms washed wrist injured. grin
Re: My Man Called Me Stupid After I Got Wounded From Washing His Clothes- Naija Lady by Fisiryorh(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01
Then,Keep on being in a stupid relationship with a stupid man...

Stupid girl... undecided
Re: My Man Called Me Stupid After I Got Wounded From Washing His Clothes- Naija Lady by Westerhoffe(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01
Actually, it's not the detergent… it's because your hands have been soaked in the water for too long while you keep grazing the clothes with your wrists.

Jeans are good at giving one this kind of injury.

But, why call you stupid for this?

Re: My Man Called Me Stupid After I Got Wounded From Washing His Clothes- Naija Lady by VeryWickedMan: 6:34pm On Mar 01
Tell her I'm also into BDSM & degradation/humiliation.

Re: My Man Called Me Stupid After I Got Wounded From Washing His Clothes- Naija Lady by nairafame(m): 10:24am On Mar 02
cool

(1) (Reply)

The Cause Of Mr Ibu Death Has Been Revealed By His Colleague. / Under-g Beef??! Seems P-square And Soundcity Are Having Some Major Issues. / Brain Booster Fast To Stay Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.