Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress (42087 Views)

SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) / Between Gov Ajimobi Son & A Troll Who Ask Him Why He Allows His Wife dress Naked / Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by celebgistz: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Seyilaw is renowned for bringing joy and laughter to the lives of many Nigerians, but he is also never one to take any insult to his family on the low and some of his followers didn’t get the message.

Yesterday, the comedian posted the photo below from an outing he had with his wife and daughter.

An amebo follower replied saying:

Seyi Law is wearing trousers that cover his ankle while his wife’s gown or blouse can’t even cover her laps. What a tale of a couple.”

Apparently he saw the comment and he replied with “Oponu” which means ignoramus or a very stupid person

See the exchange below;

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/seyilaw-calls-follower-stupid-after-the-follower-complained-about-his-wifes-dress/
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by celebgistz: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2018
grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by teewhydope(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2018
My grandfather died at the age of 201.
When I asked him for the secret to his longevity.
He sent me the picture below undecided

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Stupid followers cannot freaking mind dia bizness, what's wrong with this dr3ss for fucck sake..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by ojun50(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2018
oponu

6 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Homeboiy: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2018
truth is bitter

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Big time Oponu

7 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by mpianya39(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
This Seyilaw is of the zoo nama wey de diss a whole igbo nation angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Don't allow your temper to come to the surface when dealing with ignorant people. Seyi should leave him, he's jus being ignorant

3 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
It costs zero naira to mind your business.

5 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin..look at his name sef..oluwalookman, that's a kind of zombie that is capable of voting Buhari...opunu!

11 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Yankiss(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
It's my special day. Like to wish me happy birthday.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Molake94(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ride On Seyi Law chochocho followers everywhere They can't mind there business Someone should give me a pics of that man with baton Let Us slap the guy

2 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by adesharp2(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Oxygentayo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Leave your life the way you can.....and stop making people's life ur problem shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by NovenaConcepts: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Funny

For your CV to be rewritten by a professional, send us a mail at novenaconcepts@yahoo.com
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by kemi26: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
That's how people will be taking paracetamol on another person's agenda.

One man's meat is another man poison. This is true and people should not just mind their Business but respect people's personal space

3 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by amolak: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
See family with big cheeks

Cheeks! Cheeks!! Cheeks!!! Everywhere
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by coolfredo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
kennygee:
u only mind ur bizness only when u have one...

8 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Famoustemmy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
hmm
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by deepwater(f): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yankiss:
It's my special day. Like to wish me happy birthday.
Hbd
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Johnnyessence(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
na true talk he yan now. see wetin she wore self. na olosho dey wear this cloth naaa

14 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by adeoba2008(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin
Nigerian people never know how to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by KingLennon(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
My grand father lived for 120 years and he told me the secret is....he was always minding his business grin. 1st thessalonians 4:11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
two head slammers
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Laple0541(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hmmmmm, hope that crazy Aunty Kemi too will not see a new topic to masturbate upon, thank God his daughter is looking better. Seyi self, no be every time you go de show your family on social media, some people's eyes are programmed to see only the negatives.

For those who don't understand, OPONU means FOOL
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Macnnoli4(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
'Holier than holy' crew sef

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by zicoraads: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
kennygee:
If anyone wants no one to mind their business, then they had better not become popular or go into showbiz. The second you do that, minding your business becomes every other person's business as well. It's part of the price for fame.

5 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by zicoraads: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
adeoba2008:
grin
Nigerian people never know how to mind their business.
Our celebrities don't even get half of what others in foreign lands get. I'm surprised you lot make statements like this.

7 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by holluwai(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oponu for real

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare Meets Mike Tyson (Photos) / Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python / Olamide Wins Afrimma Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.