Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women (33723 Views)

Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by oneman2k7: 7:29pm On Mar 01
He no dey hard this one to kneel down. Imagine if na Tinubu kneel down like this, internet will just catch fine.
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by iamtardey: 7:30pm On Mar 01
bigpriik:
trump will still win.
I’ve bn in this village in Nigeria all my life but I just feel trump was a better president and should win next USA potus election
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by seunayantokun(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01
Joe is taking a knee so that he can be allowed to breathe.
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by OctavianAC(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01
Dangrace01:

If you are buying this car for your woman we would give you discount price to celebrate
Lexus 350 RX 2007 or 8, how much does it go?
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by sophirebenitez: 7:34pm On Mar 01
Who's that big black man in the midst of the women grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by 12345baba(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01
I pray a gay man contests for American presidency
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by gassbee: 7:37pm On Mar 01
bigpriik:
trump will still win.
biden wil win with unbelievable wide margin
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by BigYash: 7:39pm On Mar 01
Na trans-gender many pass there.. Look at that Booker-T forming female..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by Laple0541(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01
They should use their bums to guide him before he falls down from sleeping.
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by ogbonti: 7:44pm On Mar 01
Dpharisee:
In America they are no longer called women, very mad people ruling the country.
Half of them are people who failed as men but decided to claim to be transgender women to defeat biological women in sports and other spheres

Anyhting mad that comes out of America is the handwork of liberals - (Democrats) please note that

From Gay to Transgender to feminism to not praying to God - just anything that is weired
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by wisman1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01
80% of them are male that identify as women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:47pm On Mar 01
bigpriik:
trump will still win.
Trump have lost everything when he incited his loyalist to invade the House of congress and now his lose talks on immigrants is making things worse.He may win his GOP election,but the nation won't let him in back into white house.Mark these words. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by AllenSpencer: 7:48pm On Mar 01
Genocide Joe
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:53pm On Mar 01
NwaNimo1:
They are not all women.....maybe none of dem sef!

Is the big black scary looking one his bodyguard or ADC?

That room must sdtink of sweaty balls.....
These are normal old women that were born in the 1970s before the lgbt menace started among the crazy youths of late 2000. angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by Foodqueen(f): 7:53pm On Mar 01
This time around, "na bunch of women".
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by Meti99(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01
I can only sight 2 women rest are men. If you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by oakenfold: 8:00pm On Mar 01
What's the value of this nonsense picture? Shouldn't this vegetable be in old people's home eating ogi?

Make e come out go do real press conference.
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01
Dangrace01:
Omo

To celebrate with the women. Please treat your woman special today.

If you are buying this car for your woman we would give you discount price to celebrate

Price
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by nairalanda1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01
abobote:
How did manage to kneel at his age.
That man is old

That is why when we tell people that exercise exercise is good for you, it is for people's benefit.

Biden is an exercise minded man.He jogs and lifts some weights every morning. Has done so for years. Result is fitness even in old age

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by Nosa111(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01
grin grin I am very sure they told the black one, “stand in the back of sleepy joe so the black community will know we support black people” grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by nairalanda1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01
12345baba:
I pray a gay man contests for American presidency

Pete buttigieg, who is openly gay , was one of several democrat candidates in the run up to the 2020 election.

He did not win because he was thought to be too young, some gay people thought he was not gay enough and of course some Americans won't vote for a gay person
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by nairalanda1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01
MentalCase98:

I knew there was something odd about the picture. Biden definitely can’t kneel without somebody on hand to help him get back up.

Biden has been exercising for decades. He runs five miles several days a week, and also does some weightlifting.He also uses the bike, both stationary and mobile.

What you see is the result.

Exercise regularly, and in your old age, you will still be as fit as a fiddle
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by HugoBoss10(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01
Dangrace01:
Omo

To celebrate with the women. Please treat your woman special today.

Price and location pls
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by Ravenna: 8:45pm On Mar 01
NwaNimo1:
They are not all women.....maybe none of dem sef!

Is the big black scary looking one his bodyguard or ADC?

That room must stink of sweaty balls.....

that one na man na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by Uchesis: 8:51pm On Mar 01
MentalCase98:

I knew there was something odd about the picture. Biden definitely can’t kneel without somebody on hand to help him get back up.
At least he can kneel.

I know of a president that cannot kneel even in the mosque. They must bring a stool for him to sit
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by PopQueenAgency: 8:53pm On Mar 01
bigpriik:
trump will still win.

That's what you a.sswipes said the last time.
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by MentalCase98: 9:12pm On Mar 01
Uchesis:

At least he can kneel.

I know of a president that cannot kneel even in the mosque. They must bring a stool for him to sit

Yes. And and I will be the first to agree with you that Tinubu is too old for office.

Now will you say same about Biden or will you deflect with another “at least he can”?
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by MentalCase98: 9:13pm On Mar 01
nairalanda1:

Biden has been exercising for decades. He runs five miles several days a week, and also does some weightlifting.He also uses the bike, both stationary and mobile.

What you see is the result.

Exercise regularly, and in your old age, you will still be as fit as a fiddle

I don’t know who you think you are gaslighting. Like I’m a fool who can’t observe with his own eyes. Biden is fit as a fiddle to you? Lmao.
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by bigpriik: 9:15pm On Mar 01
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Trump have lost everything when he incited his loyalist to invade the House of congress and now his lose talks on immigrants is making things worse.He may win his GOP election,but the nation won't let him in back into white house.Mark these words. angry

ohh you will rig right?
the mammood yakoob style we shall see let true democracy prevail.
Re: Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women by Bluntemperor: 9:40pm On Mar 01
bigpriik:
trump will still win.
You de whinne ni,abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt / Deposed African Leaders And Where They Are Now / Killer tornadoes sweep through parts of the United States. Over 50 reported dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.