Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Why Do Btc Investors Dislike How Newbies Are Cashing Out With Meme Coins? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Do Btc Investors Dislike How Newbies Are Cashing Out With Meme Coins? (177 Views)

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) / Can N13,000 Do BTC Or Any Online Investment / Put This Lockdown Into Good Use!!!! People Are Seriously Cashing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Btc Investors Dislike How Newbies Are Cashing Out With Meme Coins? by CoinMegaTrend: 6:39pm On Mar 01
I used to believe that real investors despised meme coins, but it appears that's the fact. While I personally was skeptical of the hype surrounding meme coins, particularly after seeing their volatile performance, I now understand that they were never meant to be taken as seriously as traditional cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.

The surge in popularity of meme coins in 2021, fueled by endorsements from prominent figures like Elon Musk and Mark Cuban, has challenged the conventional wisdom of investing. Despite my initial reservations, it's hard to ignore the fact that meme coins have achieved market caps larger than some major corporations, sparking curiosity among investors.

I recently came across a discussion on a forum about Bitget exchange currently offering a substantial reward pool for trading meme coins like Doge, WIF, PEPE, BONK, PEOPLE and others within their "Meme Zone." This prompted a seasoned altcoin investor to question the reason of rewarding meme coin traders over those investing in other altcoins or Bitcoin. It begs the question: should investors focus solely on one type of crypto asset class, or should they diversify their portfolio for potential profits?

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on these evolving trends and whether investors should reconsider their attitudes towards meme coins and alternative cryptocurrencies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Btc Investors Dislike How Newbies Are Cashing Out With Meme Coins? by PalazoGiggy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02
Looking at the latest happenings in the crypto landscape, it would amount to lack of proper investment plan if one wants to overlook memecoins potential. DOGE is currently at #9 with a total mcap above $20B, PEPE has rose from $498m mcap in the last 7 days to almost $2B. Almost 4× in just one week, AIDOGE, FLOKI, WOJAK among several others have also experienced significant price action hence memecoin are the real deal if you ask me...they have been on top gainers list across several CEXs and it's no surprise seeing some exchanges organising some earn event for it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency "Chambs" Launches With Innovative Mining Model / Give Us A Diesel Supply Contract Within Abuja And Earn Huge Cash In Commission / Get In Here For Awesome Brand Logo And Flyers At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.