Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead (14925 Views)

Biden Approves $735M Weapons Sale To Israel / Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by vitalclues: 9:33pm On Mar 01
KanuSE:
Israel and Gaza still dey fight? undecided

Nawa o!

Them no dey fight. Hamas go find something for Israel. Israel don see Wetin Hamas come find so them carry go give Hamas. Them never distribute am finish because the bags of groundnut been plenty. Them must collect all.
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Willed042(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01
CommonSense1967:
So after financing and supporting the genocidal murders of Palestinian children and women, stupid Biden now wants to act like he cares? All for the sake of an election.
Biden can drop food in Gaza from today till election day on Nov 4, 2024. I and my family will not vote for Biden. I'd rather vote for a dog than vote for Biden. Biden and Nathanyu are both war criminals.

FVCK ISRAEL and FVCK Biden.
Aljazerah fan...continue

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by teekaynson(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01
Nothing last forever. Mrk this day and inscribe it in your brain; Their days are numbered.
Morbeta11:

As long as they have strong institutions, they will always be on the lead.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Willed042(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01
Satazaa:
you are a heartless monster, even in this circumstances that even the diehard supporters of isreal are even horrified and condemning, hear what the isreali army had to say, the unarmed palestenians were moving to them in a threatening way, haba, they have run out of any sensible excuses on the genocide they are commiting, thier generation upon generation will be paying a heavy price for this genocides
My friend two weeks after October 5, the general tune was that Iran will join the war and finish Isreal so what changed. You guys can't be trusted with truth. Tell hamas to release all the captives and see the Isrealited rise against Netanyahu. You want Isreal to end the war while the captives are wit Hamas so u will come tomorrow to claim the Isrealites are cowards and Hamas to string for them to defeat.
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Danmisra(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01
Just waiting for Righteousness to come and depend the lies he said in the afternoon regarding this issue.
I know he cannot speak now because he can't swallow his pride and accept the truth.
I don't know why Biden now wants to send aid to Palestine after stopping FUND to UN so that Palestinian will die.
This will not change anything in his tarnished image and the way world leaders and followers see him, starting from Americans and the rest of the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by LagosG: 9:39pm On Mar 01
fawaz050:
"Israel said many of the dead were trampled in a stampede linked to the chaos and that its troops fired at some in the crowd who they believed moved toward them in a threatening way. "

Some wereys will still justify the bolded, forgetting that Israel's crimes had started since the 1980s and October 7th is just a smokescreen.
Soldiers fired automatic rifles into a crowd of civilians; men, women and children. Multiple rounds enough to kill more than 100 people. Anybody supporting Isreal is evil minded. I'm not a Muslim but a human being. Let's see evil for what it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by AllenSpencer: 9:41pm On Mar 01
Satazaa:
and it's a certain country called China

đź’Ż
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Stephench: 9:44pm On Mar 01
tuoyoojo:
When it comes to Israel, even US dey try make dem nor loss guard
Mind games. America will wipe Israel of the face of the earth. You might claim Jews are powerful in the IS but that's inconsequential. American interest first. If American interest no longer aligns with Israeli interest, Israel will stop to exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Postinor: 9:44pm On Mar 01
Goodlady:

Trash!
Nuke on you n Hamas!
nuke on your toto, bloody pussy
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Ubanz: 9:48pm On Mar 01
Don't mind the rogue nation.
They want to conceal their secret after the suicide protester leaked their covert operations.
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Morbeta11(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01
teekaynson:
Nothing last forever. Mrk this day and inscribe it in your brain; Their days are numbered.
if it's you that numbered it.....well I rather go back to sleep. grin
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Fulaniguy01: 9:51pm On Mar 01
Adolf Hitler had made a very big mistake for sparing these things

4 Likes

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Emco1: 9:54pm On Mar 01
ednut1:
Power changes hands from time to time. One day USA fir dey at the receiving end. Actions like this will be use to justify reciprocal evil. Israel should stop all this nonsense abeg
How many did Rome receive? What of France, Germany, British, Belgium, Spanish, Greeks,? Keep waiting
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Okechinwadike: 10:26pm On Mar 01
Bellotelli:

Foolish thoughts.
Was that the first to you?
you are my junior, I shouldn't have respond to your message
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Goodlady(f): 10:31pm On Mar 01
Postinor:
nuke on your toto, bloody pussy
Nuke on your blokkos. Dog must bite you this weekend.

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by crossbreedwears(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01
Lol lol lol you be weyrey wey suppose be comedian
Rahkman:
Gaza don suffer... lol dem wan airdrop food for dem so that dem go chop belleful get enough energy to collect bullet and die
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Tetraozonaitera: 10:46pm On Mar 01
CommonSense1967:
So after financing and supporting the genocidal murders of Palestinian children and women stupid Biden now wants to act like he cares? All for the sake of an election.
Biden can drop food in Gaza from today till election day on Nov 4, 2024. I and my family will not vote for Biden. I'd rather vote for a dog than vote for Biden. Biden and Nathanyu are both war criminals.

FVCK ISRAEL and FVCK Biden.

The bolded grin
Always make laugh. Taquiya is an Evil device.

PALESTINIAN CHILDREN AND WOMEN'S LIVES ARE MORE PRECIOUSE THAN THE ISRAELI CHILDREN AND WOMEN'S LIVES HAMMAS TOOK. ABI?

You guys are clowns.
War is Bad but never start it if you are not ready for it.

IT ESCALATES!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Bellotelli: 10:52pm On Mar 01
Okechinwadike:
you are my junior, I shouldn't have respond to your message
For you to respond iam you are now my junior, dumbo!
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/8017054/more-than-100-killed-while

I really don’t understand it. You are supplying Isreal with Arms and you’re still giving aids to Palestine… Even devil no do reach like these..

If you really care why not make moves to see the war never happens again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by fawaz050(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01
blancsn1:
What baffles me the most on this sites are the fools claiming Israel the chosen one by God n I repeatedly asked them were the Palestinian created by the devil ?!

Can you believe in 2024 any adult can still be arguing that sort of foolishness.

Imagine!!
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Mccullum: 11:21pm On Mar 01
Israeli aggression against resistance brigade that has no standing armed forces.

It's disgraceful of IDF, they're fighting ragtag as if they're fighting conventional war with well equipped armed forces.

They can continue their evil ethnic cleansing backing by US and others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Promise47(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01
Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni that woman is racist the way she treat black immgriant form Africa in Italy is something else Meloni

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Fineman2: 12:21am On Mar 02
Goodlady:
No pity for terrorists!
Nuke them all!
It's now survival of the fittest!
Righteous people with brain knows only solution to terrorists is to destroy them to the roots and erase them. So Hamas is on a extinction mode!
you are the most foolish lady in this forum, I just pity you
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:27am On Mar 02
ISREAL still doing the lord's work..
More power to ISREAL
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:30am On Mar 02
Jagabanarmy:

Previously, I supported the invasion but now I'm totally against it and Israel's prime minister must be prosecuted for war crime against humanity

Oya go and prosecute him nah
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by merits(m): 1:14am On Mar 02
Chibuzoripob:
Thank You aBIDEMI
abidemi ko abidogun ni.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by akilo1: 4:06am On Mar 02
ednut1:
Power changes hands from time to time. One day USA fit dey at the receiving end. Actions like this will be used to justify reciprocal evil. Israel should stop all this nonsense abeg
which nonsense?tell your fucking terrorist to sarrounder
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by breezeng: 6:25am On Mar 02
I know the tide will change against USA one day. It may be in generations to come. They will definitely pay for their atrocities

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Konquest: 6:26am On Mar 02
Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by Iykenuwa(m): 6:32am On Mar 02
fawaz050:
"Israel said many of the dead were trampled in a stampede linked to the chaos and that its troops fired at some in the crowd who they believed moved toward them in a threatening way. "

Some wereys will still justify the bolded, forgetting that Israel's crimes had started since the 1980s and October 7th is just a smokescreen.

This is how you talk when you’re ignorant of History.

Did the Six day war happen in the 80s?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead by breezeng: 6:33am On Mar 02
How market?
Ukraine shopping a hell of bombardment after the USA/NATO deceived them into war with Russia. If they like, make Ukraine continue the war with Russia. They will regret last last. I pray it gets to nuke lavel. Ukraine will become history and NATO will regret. They can't rule the world till eternity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bangladeshi Couple Die Embracing As Factory Collapsed / Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting / Paul Kagame Wins 3rd Term After 17-year Presidency In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.