Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,700 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

What A Wicked World... A Sierra Leone woman Gave Birth To A Lizard - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Wicked World... A Sierra Leone woman Gave Birth To A Lizard (192 Views)

How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Wicked World... A Sierra Leone woman Gave Birth To A Lizard by Chinaka200(f): 11:31pm On Mar 01
A Sierra Leone woman gave birth to a lizard after 24 months of pregnancy.

Re: What A Wicked World... A Sierra Leone woman Gave Birth To A Lizard by ahnie: 11:43pm On Mar 01
Jeez
Re: What A Wicked World... A Sierra Leone woman Gave Birth To A Lizard by bameyi(m): 1:06am On Mar 02
Them get juju like that? Na wah oh!
Re: What A Wicked World... A Sierra Leone woman Gave Birth To A Lizard by Yashita: 1:33am On Mar 02
Lies. You for capture the woman with the lizard in the picture
Re: What A Wicked World... A Sierra Leone woman Gave Birth To A Lizard by meobizy(f): 1:50am On Mar 02
Mscheew. The worst part is I’ve read these sort of stories since 1994. That it still makes headlines thirty years later means the African brain lacks the ability to research for knowledge.
Re: What A Wicked World... A Sierra Leone woman Gave Birth To A Lizard by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53am On Mar 02
no wonder so many gullible Nigerians get defrauded and enticed/bamboozled with juju nonsense (when you see such charade by obvious charlatans).

so you wanna tell me that, in this day and age when every olodo (even children) out there has a recording phone AND is ready to document everything whatsoever, NOBODY took a photo/video of the lizard coming out of her punana?! its only after the lizard appeared almost 1meter away from her that suddenly people started taking photo/video, abi?!
Re: What A Wicked World... A Sierra Leone woman Gave Birth To A Lizard by Double0h7(f): 2:08am On Mar 02
I can’t believe I share the same planet with some people 😒
Re: What A Wicked World... A Sierra Leone woman Gave Birth To A Lizard by illicit(m): 5:23am On Mar 02
That's an adult male lizard
Re: What A Wicked World... A Sierra Leone woman Gave Birth To A Lizard by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:39am On Mar 02
Fine baby

(1) (Reply)

NollyWood legend Mr Ibu Is Dead / Happy Mother's Day 2024 (Picture) / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.