Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Why I Am Pushing Oshimen To Join Chelsea- Mikel Obi Reveals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Am Pushing Oshimen To Join Chelsea- Mikel Obi Reveals (157 Views)

Mikel Obi Reveals He Got Robbed Of African Footballer Of The Year Award / EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea / I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Pushing Oshimen To Join Chelsea- Mikel Obi Reveals by Hamzik4: 5:26am On Mar 02
Former Super Eagles caption, John Obi Mikel, has revealed reasons for appealing to Victor Osimhen to join Chelsea.

Osimhen is expected to cost his next club as much as €130million, which is the value of his release clause.

Read more: https://nairasportsng.com/why-i-am-pushing-oshimen-to-join-chelsea-mikel-obi-reveals/
Re: Why I Am Pushing Oshimen To Join Chelsea- Mikel Obi Reveals by bewla(m): 6:51am On Mar 02
To flip like you

(1) (Reply)

New Super Eagles Head Coach To Pick His Assistants / 2007 Ladan Bosso Throwback Nigeria Vs Chile U-20 / How Fifa 2022 World Cup Was Rigged for Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.