Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone (25512 Views)

Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by jikins(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06
SenecaTheYonger:

Low T means your testicles are not producing enough testosterone (.

The drugs you listed there are mostly Testosterone injection.

Onces you start injecting exogenous testosterone, your testicles will completely stop producing even the little it used to. It’s an automatic process. So you’ll have to depend on the injection for along time.

You need to ask yourself if you’re okay with such a thing. Depending on your dosage (with 2times a week injection being optimal) you can increase your test to get to 1OOOng/l in three months.

If you’re going to inject T, I suggest you hit the gym or you will become bloated.

It’ll also improve your sex drive to a beastly level, if you’re compatible.

Other alternatives are lifestyle changes (but these lifestyles changes you’re also going to implementing them when you’re taking testosterone injection)

-Reduce fat. (Cut our sugar completely. Your best friend should be protein [eggs, sardine, tuna, peanuts, protein shake] but no soy power cause it contains estrogen)

-High intensity exercise (especially squats)

-Get more sunlight or supplement vitamin D3.

(If you’re going to supplement vitamin D3, make sure you also use it with Vitamin K2 and Magnesium for optimal absorption.)

-Always get 8hours sleep everyday (this is very important)

-Reduce stress. Stress makes the body produce excess cortisol which inhibits testosterone.

-Mindful breathing or diaphragm breathing AKA breathing with your stomach. Inhale for 2 seconds and exhale and hold for 6 seconds. This should be your normal breathing - (to activate your parasympathetic nervous system) this puts your body in a state of relaxation, lower cortisol, lower high Blood pressure and allows you produce T. Also helps with sex.

You suppose drop money oh cause na knowledge be this and e long to type :|

How do you know the problem is from the testes and not somewhere else. If you dont know something very well dont talk instead of spreading wrong information
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06
I was diagnosed with this 2years ago I could not maintain an erection.

I started jogging morning and evening, began doing pushups morning and evening, stopped alcohol immediately, began heavy fruits intake and in 6 weeks I was okay grin

10 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by finallybusy: 4:08pm On Mar 06
This boy uses this stupid topic to seek attention. He opened almost twenty threads over the thing. Every thread came to the same conclusion. He then opens a new thread asking for solutions a few days later. Moving this to the front page is a waste of time. I believe he’s a special needs individual feeding off attention.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by SenecaTheYonger: 4:11pm On Mar 06
jikins:

How do you know the problem is from the testes and not somewhere else. If you dont know something very well dont talk and be spreading wrong information

9O% of testosterone is produce by your gonads (testicles.) If you don’t know that, please don’t ever reply me again.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by jikins(m): 4:12pm On Mar 06
SenecaTheYonger:

9O% of testosterone is produce by your gonads (testicles.) If you don’t know that, please don’t ever reply me again.

What stimulate the gonads to produce it oga? This show me you dont even know what you are talking about. Before you reply me go read up primary and secondary hypogonadism (And thats just hypogonadism other stuffs can still cause it) and do well to apologize and delete that your dangerous comment where you were prescribing what you dont know
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by 1Sharon(f): 4:13pm On Mar 06
Why are you asking people here? Ask whoever diagnosed you.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Myer(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06
pointblank247:
I have spent money trying to treath it. I want testimonies of people that succeeded in treathing it and are back to their normal self and how they went about it

Thanks in advance
I believe I suffered symptoms of this 2 years ago when I was so depressed.
I couldn't even enjoy sinning anymore that's how bad it got.lol funny now but wasn't funny then.

God actually intervened when I got to the point of knowing I was dying of depression and liver issues from heavy drinking and probably some STI. Some how the same God and church I had given up on became my only hope. When I was able to repent and rededicate my life to Christ, I got healed of all.

God will heal you if you will seek Him and ask for His help.Please do.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by FFIA: 4:15pm On Mar 06
pointblank247:
I have spent money trying to treath it. I want testimonies of people that succeeded in treathing it and are back to their normal self and how they went about it

Thanks in advance
I am very sure you have a very tiny voice, tinier than that of Peter Obi. cool

Senior Man Bobrisky will want your anus. grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by BRATISLAVA: 4:16pm On Mar 06
etrange:

Yeah, bro. I'm saying he should follow his instructions and ignore the drugs listed above by Nairalanders. Nairalanders may have good intentions, but many of us aren't doctors and even the really knowledgeable ones may not know his current level or other conditions the OP might have or what his life goals are (for example, a large percentage of testosterone drugs inhibit sperm production and should be avoided if the patients intends to have kids). Therefore, only an expert who has seen his blood work and who had had a one-on-one with him is in a position to prescribe drugs.

Hope he gets better.

He clearly wants odd advice if he's listening to a lab scientist. It's not surprising he's here to get some advice.

People who don't know how to keep their front teeth from protruding, people who don't even have front teeth, people who don't know what paracetamol is used for, people who are only active during political violence — such people are here giving him advice.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by OvertheTop(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06
saddler:
Low testosterone means lower probability of prostate cancer.

Better manage your testosterone like that.

You are Right, But it also Means, Lower masculinity. Lower Appetite for Sex, Loss of Male Energy and Strength
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by jikins(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06
FFIA:

Seems you are a Doctor.

please what kit can one buy to test for Herpes oral and genital herpes?
just incase one carries a Jennyclay -like girl so as to test and confirm negative before receiving mouth action? cool

That one nor be doctor. Go to a general hospital and do the test preferable with other STIs test
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by rajsuresh(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06
pointblank247:

Thanks in advance
Please you failed to mention your age... Age is a factor in matters like this.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by EnglishUsa: 4:40pm On Mar 06
I heard the same problem and I treated it and my wife got pregnant on December, although mine took me 10 months to treat it... It is a very hard journey but if you are well determined you will get it right.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by deltaF0SS: 4:46pm On Mar 06
Beverlyjean:
Go watch videos of Andrew Tate and your Testosterone level will skyrocket naturally

grin grin grin
O wrong naw
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by 9JAMac10: 5:02pm On Mar 06
Hit the weights and drop the bad habits and watch your T levels skyrocket
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by VanuatuWycombe: 5:16pm On Mar 06
Hit the gym, oga, and start lifting heavy objects that would toughen you. Looks like you are getting lazy and giving yourself the impression that you can’t endure ‘hardship’. Don’t let what you earn from your work deceive you into believing you are now enjoying.

On the other hand, if you can’t pay for gym, join all these people who do strenuous work for at least 6 months.

Erase the mentality of ‘ I can kee myself’ from your brain.

Spend much time in the sun and other difficult or hash conditions for at least 6 months. I mean overstretch yourself beyond limit gradually.

Take more calcium-rich nutrients.

Stop using toothpaste for now and switch to local orin pako (eg orin ata). Toothpaste has been damaging our testosterone since we were born but a lot of people don’t know.

Etc. Otherwise, your wife/woman/fiancée na saarah for those boys who are kajaard.

Don’t boost your testosterone, artificially o. No say I no tell you o.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by shortgun(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06
FitCorper:

Op follow this advice, it’s the best for u. Also do lots of free body weight squats and sleep a lot.
He should follow advice from chatgbt.
Dey play
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by NNTR: 5:20pm On Mar 06
pointblank247:

Thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G2-2rHXfnU

The secret of clove!!

pointblank247 beloved, small amounts of cloves (e.g. two to three buds) taken on a regular basis (i.e. chewed) may increase the levels of testosterone in men and this claim is supported by published research papers.

Would interest you to know that I am a clove evangelist and can swear by it. I take it every morning, and other times as soon as, I sense signs of stress or inflammation coming on

Cloves, also known as zobo pepper, are the dried flower buds of an evergreen tree. Has a pungent and aromatic spice used in Asian cuisine and traditional medicine for centuries.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by wolement: 5:25pm On Mar 06
See you dont need drugs.
1. Eat well
2. Do exercise
3. Semen retention

Go to twitter and look for amerix to follow and join his telegram group.
Dont take drugs.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by IamHonourable1: 5:48pm On Mar 06
Please what's the test called if I need to go check the level of my testosterone?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by naija4life247: 5:49pm On Mar 06
sukkot:
Try and eat meat. They say it makes people more aggressive

Abi this is what makes Ibadan Meat Sellers to be very aggressive?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by CorrectionFLuid: 6:14pm On Mar 06
Goodlady:

What are the symptoms you v been seeing?
Is it a good thing or bad thing?
Without checking Google, is testosterone not associated with sex?

Because you think of sex 247. Na why your head reach there.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by madjune(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06
jikins:

How is FSH a test oga?

Na follicle stimulating hormone you dey call test for hormone profile

Sorry. Follicle stimulating hormone profile.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by uniqueboi1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06
madjune:
FSH means a test that checks your hormone profile.

First, a drop in hormone levels in the youth is usually a byproduct of prolonged exposure to stressful living.

Most young Nigerians now are prone to this.

Secondly, too much alcohol consumption can lead to a drop in hormone levels.
Also, poor sleep patterns.

To treat it, it's best to work with a good Urologist.
There are good drugs to treat it but there are caveats.
The doctor needs to administer the medication to the right levels, commensurate to your age.
Too much could make you prone to cancer or dementia as you get older.

Best of luck.

Op see advice here o.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by CorrectionFLuid: 6:18pm On Mar 06
khattab02:
Eyah..

This one na doctors and medical professionals topic oo..

For the record, testosterone is the male hormone. It is responsible for the development of secondary sexual characters and organs. Like prostate, vas deferens, sperm, seminiferous tubules, etc.

Low testosterone levels also cause severe laziness, weakness, and depression. Una wey dey occupy first page, at least make una use am dey educate wella. Please modify your post
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06
pointblank247:

Thanks in advance
if i tell you to consume guava leave nw you will call me an idoi-t
gringrin
BUT IT ACTUALLY WORK
EAT IT MORNING AND EVENING
AFTER ONE WEEK GO CHECK AGAIN
BUT IT WILL FULLY WORK AFTER 1 MONTH
DROP ENGLISH M.
AND TRY DIS FIRST

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Sirseedorf(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06
Following like inflation grin
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by epainos: 6:39pm On Mar 06
pointblank247:

Thanks in advance

Sir, if you really want to treat it, don't go the urologist path. They will only manage it for you. If you want to fix it, go via the holistic route and fix it. Give yourself 2 years and it will be corrected. This is the opposite of a lady having PCOS. The cause is hormonal imbalance.

The way out is simple.....your diet. Thats all. Natural vitamins and minerals. Simple. Then, some natural herbal formulas (simple things). Your zinc must be high also.

You have just told us the half story. The full story is that your estrogen level may be high too.

If you want to fix yourself, you will learn gardening and grow organic vegetables.

If you like, go and start consuming hormones urologists will pack give you. Na cancer at the end of the day ooo.

Go buy a plot of land, install a borehole and start gardening oooo. Grow your food....I give you two years, you will be 100% fit. You will jam a woman and she go hear wey.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by khattab02: 7:00pm On Mar 06
CorrectionFLuid:

Low testosterone levels also cause severe laziness, weakness, and depression. Una wey dey occupy first page, at least make una use am dey educate wella. Please modify your post
Tor I have little knowledge about low testosterone.

Ok
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by internationalman(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06
SamuelAnyawu:
I was diagnosed with this 2years ago I could not maintain an erection.

I started jogging morning and evening, began doing pushups morning and evening, stopped alcohol immediately, began heavy fruits intake and in 6 weeks I was okay grin

Bros id like to know how worse was your erectile problem. Did you get erection at all and lost it few minutes after penetration.

When you where doing those exercises did you you take any drugs or supplements to enhance it.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by sunsweet33: 7:18pm On Mar 06
So have you visited a qualified endocrinologist or where did you actually get this diagnosis from?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / Urgent Yoruba Name For Bonni And Cloves / Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.