Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone (25543 Views)

Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Akposkiz: 8:08pm On Mar 07
Hmmm! life is not balance!
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by 2DADDEY: 9:10pm On Mar 07
Clomiphene citrate [CLOMID] . No thanks
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by jacy346(f): 9:17pm On Mar 07
Verbtips:
you drink the boiled water but it shouldnot be too hot when you want to drink so as not to burn your mouth
thanks
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07
internationalman:

I had the same problem though. On a scale of 1% to 100% how would you rate your erection now especially during performance.

I'm asking because someone told me that erectile dysfunction and Premature ejaculation can be fixed with excessive exercises like jogging and any cardiovascular exercises without taking drugs.

98% erection now. Even when the doctor gave me drugs he said I shouldn't rely on it. That I should hot exercise insanely.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by internationalman(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07
SamuelAnyawu:

98% erection now. Even when the doctor gave me drugs he said I shouldn't rely on it. That I should hot exercise insanely.

Thanks bro. Your comments give me hope
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 7:09am On Mar 08
jacy346:
thanks
just try and be boasting your immune system and depend less on drugs
if not your immune system will depend on those drugs,
which may cause such particular illness to resist medications
becus the original fighter is down already,
guess what?
this english drugs do more harm than good if taken
it distroy the good,bad,neural micro organism in the body
it even lower the efficiency of the immune system
and if taken for long period,internal organ like liver go see shege
that why you depend less on drug,THE LAST DURG I BOUGHT WAS TO DEWORM MY SELF
I HARDLY BUY ACT
PRO COLD E.T.C
BUT B4 I BE DIER FANSgringrin
AND IF YOU KNOW ENI BODI THAT SLEEPS LIKE A DEAD BODY
I MEAN IF YOU WAKE,WAKE AND WAKE IM NO GO WAKE
ENCOURAGE THAT PESIN TO TAKE GLUCOSE ENOUGH
THAT IS THE FOOD OUR BRAIN LOVE
HE WILL BE FINE IN NO TIME

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09
torqque7:

Baba you suppose open thread they educate people on these things o,you fit even begin content videos on this online and chop online money. Nice one.
i don create one check am out,
na because of you i run am sef

3 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09
pointblank247:
angry quite insightful. Thanks a million
you are quite good gringrin
I START TO PRATICE QI AFTER I READ IT ON STORY
BUT THE WAY IT WAS USE WAS DIFFERENT FROM REAL LIFE I LOVE
QI BREATING IT HAS HELP ME ALOT EVEN IN SPORT
KODUS TO YOU
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by torqque7(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09
Verbtips:
i don create one check am out,
na because of you i run am sef

Nice one chief.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09
torqque7:

Nice one chief.
IF PEOPLE REALLY MAKE USE OF IT THEN I WILL POST ANOTHER ONE

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by jacy346(f): 12:09am On Mar 10
Verbtips:
just try and be boasting your immune system and depend less on drugs
if not your immune system will depend on those drugs,
which may cause such particular illness to resist medications
becus the original fighter is down already,
guess what?
this english drugs do more harm than good if taken
it distroy the good,bad,neural micro organism in the body
it even lower the efficiency of the immune system
and if taken for long period,internal organ like liver go see shege
that why you depend less on drug,THE LAST DURG I BOUGHT WAS TO DEWORM MY SELF
I HARDLY BUY ACT
PRO COLD E.T.C
BUT B4 I BE DIER FANSgringrin
AND IF YOU KNOW ENI BODI THAT SLEEPS LIKE A DEAD BODY
I MEAN IF YOU WAKE,WAKE AND WAKE IM NO GO WAKE
ENCOURAGE THAT PESIN TO TAKE GLUCOSE ENOUGH
THAT IS THE FOOD OUR BRAIN LOVE
HE WILL BE FINE IN NO TIME
thank you
the sermon is long but well understood.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10
jacy346:
thank you
the sermon is long but well understood.
that is why hiv is incurable
why?
becus the virus (rectovirus) deal with the immune system with out pity
i wont write the full details how it work because it is a long way
so the drug given to the patient won't
work it becuse
our body has
RNA AND DNA
HIV RNA AND DNA
IS DESAME WITH OUR BODY rna and dna
what hiv does it breaks the victims rna and dna and fixed it own and began to invade and spread
why hiv drug didn't work is that since the virus has taken over then the immune system power has fallen to 25%
drug only boost it to 30%
nw this is why the victim immune system won't make any big waves
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:56am On Mar 11
pointblank247:
What is FSH ?

Follicle stimulating hormone
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by jacy346(f): 12:40am On Mar 12
Verbtips:
that is why hiv is incurable
why?
becus the virus (rectovirus) deal with the immune system with out pity
i wont write the full details how it work because it is a long way
so the drug given to the patient won't
work it becuse
our body has
RNA AND DNA
HIV RNA AND DNA
IS DESAME WITH OUR BODY rna and dna
what hiv does it breaks the victims rna and dna and fixed it own and began to invade and spread
why hiv drug didn't work is that since the virus has taken over then the immune system power has fallen to 25%
drug only boost it to 30%
nw this is why the victim immune system won't make any big waves
wow
Thanks
a lot
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 6:52am On Mar 12
jacy346:
wow
Thanks
a lot
so the drug keep on producing CD4 T
BUT THAT NOT THE WAY TO CURB IT,
THE VIRUS WILL KEEP ON FEEDING ON THEM
BUT ONE OF THE SHOCKING THAT SELF ISOLATION ON HEAT I MEAN REAL HEAT HELP TO SLOW DOWN OR SUPPRESS IT.THE VIRUS IS SENSIBLE TO HEAT
AND USING SOME SUPPLEMENT WILL HELP ATTAIN VICTORY IN 6 MONTH
ONE OF THE HERB IS MORINGA
WE HAVE A FEW THAT CAN HELP FOLLOWING THE TIPS WILL HELP THE PATIENT ALOT
I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PUBLISH ANYTHING SINCE PEOPLE TENDS TO LISTEN TO WHAT SOME USELESS BUNCH OF SCIENCETIST TOLD THEM
RATHER THAN GOD
GRAVITY THAT WAS DISCOVER BY NEWTON IS IN THE BIBLE
THAT THE EARTH IS SPHRICAL,THE EARTH IS HOLD BY NOTHING ALL IS IN THE BIBLE
E.T.C
THE BIBLE NEVER GIVE ACCT ON THE ORIGIN OF GRAVITY EVEN NEWTON DIDN'T KNOW THE ORIGIN
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 7:10am On Mar 12
jacy346:
wow
Thanks
a lot
some micro orgnism can breed in cold tempreture while some can
vice-versa
that of hiv finds it difficult to breed in high tempreture.
infact it weakens it to it verge
then but within that six month it depend on the level the patient immune respond,only person i have seen that tested negative after following my tips and she is a female from calabar i met some years back
but is the only person that give me feed back among all i have lecture so i can't say for nw at least if 50 patient make use of it that when i can i have a say
the reason i help her was that the way she got the infection was heart breaking so becos of her i went on my herbal research i studies the nature of the virus how it behave then i gave her my hypotensis which works for her but when i gave to other 5 people i no hear feedback i then rest my case.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by jacy346(f): 10:31am On Mar 13
Verbtips:
so the drug keep on producing CD4 T
BUT THAT NOT THE WAY TO CURB IT,
THE VIRUS WILL KEEP ON FEEDING ON THEM
BUT ONE OF THE SHOCKING THAT SELF ISOLATION ON HEAT I MEAN REAL HEAT HELP TO SLOW DOWN OR SUPPRESS IT.THE VIRUS IS SENSIBLE TO HEAT
AND USING SOME SUPPLEMENT WILL HELP ATTAIN VICTORY IN 6 MONTH
ONE OF THE HERB IS MORINGA
WE HAVE A FEW THAT CAN HELP FOLLOWING THE TIPS WILL HELP THE PATIENT ALOT
I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PUBLISH ANYTHING SINCE PEOPLE TENDS TO LISTEN TO WHAT SOME USELESS BUNCH OF SCIENCETIST TOLD THEM
RATHER THAN GOD
GRAVITY THAT WAS DISCOVER BY NEWTON IS IN THE BIBLE
THAT THE EARTH IS SPHRICAL,THE EARTH IS HOLD BY NOTHING ALL IS IN THE BIBLE
E.T.C
THE BIBLE NEVER GIVE ACCT ON THE ORIGIN OF GRAVITY EVEN NEWTON DIDN'T KNOW THE ORIGIN
hiw do we use moringa to generate heat that can kill the virus?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 11:24am On Mar 13
jacy346:
as i said earlier it was only one person that used it and i don't really know THE EFFICIENCY sha.maybe GOD INTERVANEgringrin
BUT I GAVE HER THIS PARTICULAR TIPS
1)ALWAYS STAY CLEAN (P.H)
ALCOHOL AND SMOKING SHOULD BE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.
REDUCE THE INTAKE OF CABORHYDRATE
EAT PROTIEN MORE FOLLOWED BY VITAMIN
AFTER TELLING HER THIS I INTRODUCE HER TO TUMERIC
IT HELP IN DNA REPAIR.
IT REPAIR DAMAGE DNA BY 40-50 PERCENT,
IT DON'T FIGHT THE VIRUS SO USING ONLY TUMERIC HAS NO EFFECT ON THE VIRUS
I ALSO INTRODUCE HER TO IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER HERB LIKE
GUAVA LEAVES
CASSAVA LEAVES E.T.C
I EXPLAIN EVERY THING TO HER IN DETAILS
SINCE IT WAS FACE TO FACE I GAVE HER A HANDOUT OF THE RESEARCH I ALSO COVER EVERY ASPECT OF THE VIRUS FROM SYMTOMS AND SYMTOMS THAT SHOWS YOU IMMUNE SYSTEM IS TRYING TO CURB THE VIRUS
(NIGHT SWEAT)WHEN SWEATING IN THE NIGHT SHOWS THAT THE IS A SERIOUS COMBAT GOING ON IN THE BODY.......
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 11:36am On Mar 13
jacy346:
the same when you take a maleria drug that is why after undergoing treatment it is good to take supplement to replenish your body.
when she called me was a year after i left calabar.i have even forgot about the stuff sha.she told me during our chat that when she was reading the hand out,she came across where i wrote that art only increase the victims cd4 t just to overwhelm the virus in a porportion of 1:100 which makes the virus undetectable but missing a single does will pose a great threat.
i won't be going in details i just giving you a summary of the research i do back then.
so that the last part or chapter explain how to treat it
i first listed some herb like
moringa it help to boast cd4 t
tumeric helps to
repair damage dna
guava leaves helps to fight unwanted germ and boast immune system(there is difference between producing antigen and boosting antigen hiv art only produce them)
other like....
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 11:50am On Mar 13
jacy346:
garlic& ginger,onions etc
but as for the heat you are talking about only slow down or weaken the virus in such a way the herb you take will have great advantage in curbing the virus
so this is how it works
get moringa and guava leaves and boil it above 100 degree c. Hope u understand the language,that hyperbole although am not an engilsh student.scientist talk less and think deep.back to biz
after it has boil you cover you self with it with a big thick blanket for 3-5 hours daily
close you eye and breat with you mouth.after the duration elapses go take a shower with clean warm water.
then i told her some herb she will take.then the next pill is sleep so as to give you immune system chance to fight i also told her to go for check up every month to know the development.i also told her to stop the treatment if her body can carry it.but she told me she tested negative i was beyond shock.though she said....
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13
jacy346:
she said i wasn't easy at all,sometimes she will want to give up but she will say to her self the result of hiv i death,time duration that what differ,she also told me she make up her mind if that what killed her no problem,I WAS MOVED BY HER FAITH.AND GOD REALLY DID IT FOR HER.
I LOST CONTACT WITH HER DURING MY JOURNEY TO EKITI FROM PORT-HARCOURT MY PHONE WAS STOLEN,IF NOT BECUS I KNOW MY FATHERS NUMBER OFF HAND I 4 SEE SHEGE THAT DAY.I CALLED MY FATHER WITH A PHONE OF A GOOD SAMARITHAN
SO MY FATHER THEN TEXT MY AUNT NO. TO ME I CALLED THEM THE TOLD ME NOT TO MOVE AN INCH I JUST STAY THEM.THEY ARE COMING TO PICK ME UP AFTER WE DROP AT EMURELE
.INFACT THAT DAY I NO FIT FORGET AM
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by pointblank247(m): 8:12am On Mar 18
Goodlady:

What are the symptoms you v been seeing?
Is it a good thing or bad thing?
Without checking Google, is testosterone not associated with sex? Is ya prîcK rising anyhow?
nobi this girl wey dey dream 13 dreams for one night be this? E be like say you don dream about my prick grin
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by pointblank247(m): 8:17am On Mar 18
elevated2:
Find this guy on FB or insta "Raw Maraby". He has go remedies for such usually holistic . What ever you do, be careful of what you put in your mouth. Also work on your stress level and try doing meditation. Good luck
thanks bro but please do you have direct experience with his treatment. ?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by pointblank247(m): 8:21am On Mar 18
bedoab10k:

What are the symptoms you are having before bring diagnosed for low testosterone?
just weak erection
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Goodlady(f): 8:27am On Mar 18
pointblank247:
nobi this girl wey dey dream 13 dreams for one night be this? E be like say you don dream about my prick grin
Have I met you before?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by jacy346(f): 11:31am On Mar 18
Verbtips:
as i said earlier it was only one person that used it and i don't really know THE EFFICIENCY sha.maybe GOD INTERVANEgringrin
BUT I GAVE HER THIS PARTICULAR TIPS
1)ALWAYS STAY CLEAN (P.H)
ALCOHOL AND SMOKING SHOULD BE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.
REDUCE THE INTAKE OF CABORHYDRATE
EAT PROTIEN MORE FOLLOWED BY VITAMIN
AFTER TELLING HER THIS I INTRODUCE HER TO TUMERIC
IT HELP IN DNA REPAIR.
IT REPAIR DAMAGE DNA BY 40-50 PERCENT,
IT DON'T FIGHT THE VIRUS SO USING ONLY TUMERIC HAS NO EFFECT ON THE VIRUS
I ALSO INTRODUCE HER TO IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER HERB LIKE
GUAVA LEAVES
CASSAVA LEAVES E.T.C
I EXPLAIN EVERY THING TO HER IN DETAILS
SINCE IT WAS FACE TO FACE I GAVE HER A HANDOUT OF THE RESEARCH I ALSO COVER EVERY ASPECT OF THE VIRUS FROM SYMTOMS AND SYMTOMS THAT SHOWS YOU IMMUNE SYSTEM IS TRYING TO CURB THE VIRUS
(NIGHT SWEAT)WHEN SWEATING IN THE NIGHT SHOWS THAT THE IS A SERIOUS COMBAT GOING ON IN THE BODY.......
thanks bro
but I dont have hiv
what leaves treat malaria please
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18
jacy346:
thanks bro but I dont have hiv what leaves treat malaria please
ho ok, dogo yaro,paw paw.tumeric.ginger,garlic,onions are the supplement

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by jacy346(f): 9:11pm On Mar 18
Verbtips:
ho ok, dogo yaro,paw paw.tumeric.ginger,garlic,onions are the supplement
thanks. Will give it a try
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by cloudinatious(m): 1:55am On Mar 19
@OP, this is a really serious issue.
Hope you are much better now?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 8:23am On Mar 19
jacy346:
thanks. Will give it a try
take it morning and evening.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by jacy346(f): 11:28pm On Mar 19
Verbtips:
take it morning and evening.
ok a glass morning and night
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Verbtips(m): 7:07am On Mar 20
jacy346:
ok a glass morning and night
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urgent Yoruba Name For Bonni And Cloves / Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / CiSHAN Reacts As Rivers Nurse Talks About HIV Patients At Her Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.