Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA (67298 Views)

How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash / Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed / Prices Of Cattle Crash In Taraba Due To Naira Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by favouredon(f): 7:49pm On Mar 02
Please give your life to Jesus. The next question we are all to ask is what happens to Wigwe now? He has gone to the place of no repentance. Please do right while you still have the opportunity. God bless you.
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by DDIA: 8:26pm On Mar 02
chidi2003:

Are you a native Doctor?
do you need me to tell you your own misfortune?
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by warlordd(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02
kuntash:
its the soul and spirit that matters and not what rots away
What's the difference between soul and spirit?
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by merits(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by Nmezor(f): 1:35pm On Mar 03
Where is the pic of the tomb now?
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by OctavianAC(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03
immortalcrown:
Are you prepared?
Yes o.

And you, are you prepared?
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by immortalcrown(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03
OctavianAC:

Yes o. And you, are you prepared?
I am not God who grades effort. So, I won't say I am prepared. I am sincerely trying my best for God to find me worthy of his kingdom. Saying I am prepared means I have already confirmed that I am in heaven.
Re: Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA by OctavianAC(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03
immortalcrown:
I am not God who grades effort. So, I won't say I am prepared. I am sincerely trying my best for God to find me worthy of his kingdom. Saying I am prepared means I have already confirmed that I am in heaven.

Been prepare for exam does mean you have passed the exam, but that you are ready to take the exam.
Trying your best is good but may not be enough. So, have work and testimonies that can speak for you, so that like Paul you can say that you have fought a good fight, you have run the race to the end. But the question is who determine the end?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) / Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.