Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan (9912 Views)

SERAP Seeks Extension Of Voters’ Registration Deadline / Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month / Senate Seeks Extension Of Free Education To Senior Secondary Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by mytime24(f): 4:36pm On Mar 02
Nawa

APC na scam
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by nearline(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02
DropsMic:
These white fellas are aware of how corrupt Nigerian politicians are, yet they continue to grant them loans they know will be siphoned, just because them wan keep us trapped in perpetual debt.

After you go see them shouting about corruption in Africa like say no be them dey fan am.
You don get am. Wicked oyibo people.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by Bluntemperor: 5:01pm On Mar 02
Agugbadin:
You mean Buhari borrowed $500million for Covid 19. Hmmm.

President Tinubu-Should as a matter of Urgency,list all the Loans taken by the Federal Govt and State the - Amount,the Purposes and the Date taken and how much is Outstanding for ALL Nigerians to see.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by casualobserver: 5:05pm On Mar 02
The west really have really done a number on us. Imagine obtaining a loan to vaccinate your population with a rushed untested vaccine that is now proven to cause damaging side effects in recipients and neither prevents infection nor transmission just so that companies in the west can increase their sales because most of their drugs are out of patent and are being sold by generic Mansfield turners for cents o. The dollar.

The irony is the Nigerian population is likely largely immune from it because we live in a malaria endemic region. Which probably explains why the poor in Nigeria despite crowding themselves during the pandemic hardly fell I’ll from it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by imagrg(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02
The Buhari government killed our economy and rendered Nigeria a beggar nation.
A better part of that money was perhaps misappropriated.
Trust Naija.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by EmekaBlue(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02
ecolime:
Covid-19

The virus really shook the world both positively and negatively (RIP to the ones we lost cry )

2020 is a year never to be forgotten. That year revolutionised the work environment and digital space.

It brought about increased Work-From-Home, skit making, content creation, Podcast, etc.

Honestly, it brought more good.
I made block money then selling covid 19 facemasks in cartons but i useless the money then sha. Inside life

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by Tetraozonaitera: 5:21pm On Mar 02
MajorOvakporaye:
Same money that was diverted into various private bank accounts across the country? Sinking country. Young people who still have sanity left in them should work hard to leave this hell under the supervision of a drug criminal.

Cant you see dillusioned youths here still supporting this government because of tribe? I'm Yoruba and I know the politicians have ruined the future of the youths of the country. I never supported Tinubu and I don't think I will ever support him. Except if there is any surprise that he can pull in the nearest time.

I've lost hope in this Nation and my advice to youths is RUN AS SOON AS YOU CAN. By the time naira goes down to the lowest in its history,to leave will be extremely difficult because to even pay for visa fee will be hell talk less buy ticket.

RUN AS SOON AS YOU CAN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by Mubiola360: 6:12pm On Mar 02
YoungLionken:
Thieving bastards sad!!

I pray that the world bank refuses angry!!

When the Bible says "the devil came to steal, kill and destroy", Nigerians were imagining one monster-like creature who is always on black and red regalia with two horns, a tail, and a rod with three crowns (all thanks to Nollywood), not knowing it was our politicians it was referring to...
why are you like this? Is it Tinubu's government that borrowed the loan
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by 417mokolade: 6:21pm On Mar 02
OkayOkay...
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by Truthshotcrazy: 6:23pm On Mar 02
meum:

COVID money wey dem chop. Preparedness ko, round up ni. No be only extension.
grin grin cool
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by purehustle101(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02
Later clowns will still ask me why naira dey depreciate and dollar dey appreciate. I just dey vex
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by Anashe: 9:15pm On Mar 02
LMFAO
I don't know how Buhari and all the other enemies of state are still chilling in their homes?
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by OdefaGirl(f): 9:26pm On Mar 02
Why not widen the scope of the project so that more targeted beneficiaries would be reached.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by mutvy: 9:44pm On Mar 02
RIP Nigeria.Nigeria is in the hands of thieves.They will milk it dead .
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by itzadorable333: 12:33am On Mar 03
Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2024/03/02/nigeria-seeks-closing-date-extension-for-500-million-covid-19-loans-from-world-bank/%3famp=1
lol virus that was manufactured, by the same people who own World bank, as a biological weapon of terror to be used to reduce the global population and force world governments into aligning with their One World Agenda? Nigeria, welcome to The New World Order;
At the expense of your Natural and Human Resources, of course. It's the ignorant, gullible and erratic citizens that are to be pitied.
What they began in the 18th century, they have come back to finish...
Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Iraq, D.R.C, Yugoslavia, Russia, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Venezuela, Ethiopia, Burkina Faso, Mali, China, and others. They have one situation in common. Nigeria is about to join the situation.
This generation is about to experience what has never been experienced before
I pity the nursing mothers and the children...
Nigerians are about to pay for what they don't know about.
This is the beginning of the end...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by snaptik4: 5:23am On Mar 03
SnapTik represents a compelling evolution in the social media landscape, combining the best features of Snapchat and TikTok to create a unique and engaging platform for users to express themselves, connect with others, and discover new content.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan by caye(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03
Honestly, I'm now beyond feeling depressed.
I don't think I need a soothsayer to tell me the future of Nigeria: it has no future.

I really feel for the nursing mothers and babies.

It's goodbye to this land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magu To Open Defence Before Salami Panel Today / APC Receives More NNPP Decampees In Kano, Holds Rally In Kibiya LG / Conduct Of Imo, Kogi, Bayelsa Polls, A Major Setback – Situation Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.