Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) (30831 Views)

17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List) / My Four Bank Accounts Restricted/frozen / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by steeltrust: 3:46pm On Mar 02
Propaganda at it peak

Binance is banned in America
It works here and I have it
Make ona no de lie

1 Like

Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by Ijaya123: 3:50pm On Mar 02
0taPiaPia:
These ones have something tangible for their youths et all but same can't be said of nigeria.

Let the poor and middle class breath sad

i will like to know what has Thailand, Philippines, Bangladesh, Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan have for their youths.
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by richeeyo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02
Duelee:

Rush back to your hamlet
🤣🤣🤣
Victim tribesl
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by theamazonguru(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02
tunjijones:
So why are some Nigerian now sympathing with Binance Like they love Binance more than their country.

That is not the case. It is for personal reasons.
Find out, most of those who belong to that category, are those benefiting from Binance. They are either crypto traders or investors. One way or the other, they make money from Crypto using Binance as a platform.
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by robinso01(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02
Mandate2023:

If u ask them dey have no answer......all dey want is to get a platform to blame the government and insult the president, not like dey want the country to get better

Having gone through people's post on social media ,I noticed that many don't really want betterment of the country at all ,they only shout about it online . Another thing about we nigerians is that once it's not our preferred candidate,no matter what the person do ,we rate it as nothing.
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by bercarray(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02
NOwazobia:
Person wey no fit upgrade he platform, you want make he support Crypto, and upgraded financial system.

Sadly, we keep cashing out from the crypto, while they cry bitterly grin
grin grin grin grin no mind em
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by Cool83(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02
robinso01:
But why is it that some nigerians are against the ban of it Nigeria ?

Because they hate their country
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by Cool83(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02
robinso01:

Having gone through people's post on social media ,I noticed that many don't really want betterment of the country at all ,they only shout about it online . Another thing about we nigerians is that once it's not our preferred candidate,no matter what the person do ,we rate it as nothing.

You will prosper beyond your imagination
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by CyberWolf: 4:12pm On Mar 02
Make una keep on lying to una self there. UK ban Binance? UK wey I dey abi another one? Binance is working fully in UK, US and many other countries on that list. The only exception is that not all services are offered in some countries like Futures, options, web3, p2p, etc. even in Nigeria, Binance works well, except p2p trade. Buying usdt is even very easy in Nigeria. There are tons of vendors buying/selling crypto in Nigeria, just buy from them and swap to usdt, easy pissy. As tough as China is on crypto, millions of people there are still trading daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by rhymaholic: 5:04pm On Mar 02
Because Binance is banned in these countries you listed doesn't mean other crypto apps doesn't work there. There are BTC ATMs in most of these countries, you go and cash out your BTC into the local currency on the ATM. Stop being naive.
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by Fearurcreeator: 5:05pm On Mar 02
Niccoloimhotep:
Stupid countries

Especially that country that sounds like a nigger 🙄🙄

Yanma yanma

You dey ban, you no fit provide jobs to cushion the job loss that would eventually be associated to your senseless unwarranted defense.

If truly binance is the cause of dollar rate spike, why is bank rate not low? If bank rate were to be 460 the bastard met it, would black market have spiked?
Awon oloriburuku, always looking for who to dump their inefficiencies on. E no go better for all of una ……waka 🖐️
How many companies your papa get ?
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by Enice(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02
KingWarri:

How is crypto currency slavery?

.....We live in the 21st century where information is at your finger tips, yet ignorance abound in the mind of many....
Maybe if you had sat down to think this through, you wouldn't have spoken stupidity out of haste. The bottom line is making policies that will serve the greater good. Crypto is not a bad thing nobody said so. Even Tinubu may have some cryptocurrencies. The issue is that presently, it's being used by speculators, money launderers, terrorists and whatnots to run the Naira and the country aground. The policy is to serve the majority of citizens who are affected by the inflation caused by the instability of the naira.
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by bigiyaro(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02
emkz:
Those who are fighting Nigeria for clamping down on binance should please inform us how much they have lost or will likely lose in investments through binance.

We heard that the UK Prime Minister has said they'd revoke visas of people coming to their country to protest. We have not heard any British national criticize him. But Nigeria clamps down on binance, the youth are at the forefront of criticizing the government and supporting binance.

I ask you, oh you supporter of binance: where does your loyalty lie? To country or to binance or your selfishness?

We recited this in primary and secondary schools thoughtlessly. Now that we are adults, let it sink in, the import of the covenant we make to Nigeria.

But many of the defenders of binance pledge to the following:

It is mental sickness for you to support a foreign entity against your own country. If the country fails, it would reflect on all of us.
don't be comparing countries where things work with your shit hole country, platforms like BINANCE are bettering the lives of nigerian youths than even the thieveing govt.
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by dozymars(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02
It's all lies.
Liars!
Binance was never blocked in those countries.
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by Love800(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02
Yielding and trading, which is better?
Truths9ja:
It’s out of context here, why can’t they ban facebook, Twitter, Instagram and tiktok on the country. Binance is a trading platform, you can trade your coins there or keep it for it to yield. As simple as Abc
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by emkz: 5:51pm On Mar 02
bigiyaro:
don't be comparing countries where things work with your shit hole country, platforms like BINANCE are bettering the lives of nigerian youths than even the thieveing govt.

You can call yourself a shithole person.

Nigeria is not a shithole country.
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by mariahAngel(f): 5:59pm On Mar 02
BreconHills:

Hi there
Back in the day we did a very complex scenario model in which direction Nigeria would go. This was in the 90's. The worst case was oligarchy represented by Russia with selective rules for the regular vs the ultra rich and wide open gaps in the economy exploited by connected persons. Basically a wild wild west. The best case ( at time ) was Brazil with price and government instability but a growing complex economy. The mid point was India with growth albeit wide wealth disparity.

Guess where we ended up?

Oligarchy.
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02
I know most people here don't know what Binance is grin
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by omoluka: 7:36pm On Mar 02
Binance banned in UK? I am on binance right now .
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by robinso01(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02
Cool83:

You will prosper beyond your imagination
Amen, and you too .
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by phenol33(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03
But I still trade with Binance up to this afternoon!
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by phenol33(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03
Thegamingorca:

The app still works in these countries except Nigeria
I use Binance and I am in owerri
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by bigiyaro(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03
emkz:

You can call yourself a shithole person.

Nigeria is not a shithole country.
grin grin grin tell that to Donald Trump.
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by luvyaself95(m): 9:57am On Mar 14
emkz:
Those who are fighting Nigeria for clamping down on binance should please inform us how much they have lost or will likely lose in investments through binance.

We heard that the UK Prime Minister has said they'd revoke visas of people coming to their country to protest. We have not heard any British national criticize him. But Nigeria clamps down on binance, the youth are at the forefront of criticizing the government and supporting binance.

I ask you, oh you supporter of binance: where does your loyalty lie? To country or to binance or your selfishness?

We recited this in primary and secondary schools thoughtlessly. Now that we are adults, let it sink in, the import of the covenant we make to Nigeria.

But many of the defenders of binance pledge to the following:

It is mental sickness for you to support a foreign entity against your own country. If the country fails, it would reflect on all of us.
But bro all of these you have type i want to know, Is binance a fraud YES or NO.
Re: Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) by luvyaself95(m): 10:01am On Mar 14
NOwazobia:
Person wey no fit upgrade he platform, you want make he support Crypto, an upgraded financial system.

Sadly, we keep cashing out from the crypto, while they cry bitterly grin
Bro i would so happy if you can teach me on how to make profit on binance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness / Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) / The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.