Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement (41243 Views)

Hardship: Rent Defaults Soar As Landlords, Tenants Clash / Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords / We Build Houses. - See Our 3d Vs Live Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by muller101(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02
Jennyclay:
First time I’m seeing house built with plastic undecided. Broke men are really innovative undecided

Can’t a thunderstorm heavy rain destroy this plastic house How is the foundation built
Stick to what you know. I am sure you have no idea about pre fab structures.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by xjiggy: 4:55pm On Mar 02
Container house is solid and secure. The only downside is heat. So you need a proper cooling system and good ventilation. That plastic bottle is trash. In the event of a fire, it will just melt within the twinkle of an eye.
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by KingLion007(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02
Jennyclay:
First time I’m seeing house built with plastic undecided. Broke men are really innovative undecided

Can’t a thunderstorm heavy rain destroy this plastic house How is the foundation built
Can you live with a man in such houses?
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by SIMPLESOLAR: 5:00pm On Mar 02
What is botwo?

EducasionMe:
I can use botwo to buid house
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by Bahamas95(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02
Innobee99:
Don't people feel intense heat in a container house? Have been wondering
If it has AC no problem.

Some of the houses in the company where I work are containers, that's where most of the soldiers live.
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by ceejay80s(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02
Na heat go finish una inside, even when snow dey fall u will be sweating inside,
Secondly...those boys won't let u people rest, na every day Dem go dey rob u

1 Like

Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02
Jennyclay:

You this illiterate okpo, your father and brothers really damaged you by raping you but at least try and educate yourself before you display your ignorance.
It's done in the US and Europe as well as Asia, the picture is of one from Germany.
I
Your papa no even own one brick because he is too poor yet you are here on NL with your aba-made Balenciaga posting crap.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by Faposky95: 5:20pm On Mar 02
chiiraq802:
Nice suggestions but these kind of buildings are built in somehow relatively secured areas or countries.

Nigeria weh everywhere Porous. No play that kind play.

Na fire small pikin' for area go dey use try your building.....
Contri wey bad belle na destiny for many people
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02
muller101:
Stick to what you know. I am sure you have no idea about pre fab structures.
How this okpo go know about pre-fab structures? You wan kill her? grin
Just ignore the illiterate.
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02
ceejay80s:
Na heat go finish una inside, even when snow dey fall u will be sweating inside,
Secondly...those boys won't let u people rest, na every day Dem go dey rob u
You don sleep inside this kind house under snow wey you sweat or you are just assuming out of ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02
CountinBlessins:

Even a hard breeze will blow the house over. Plastic and cement can't bind like that due to the curve surface area of the bottles will make bonding with cement impossible
Ignorance is not bliss, at least do small research before displaying your ignorance.

Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02
Illegal1:

omoh..........same question i wanted to ask.
Na plastic bottle house for Germany...ignorance is not bliss.

Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02
HateBigots:
grin plastic bottle house For small children or adults?
Small children dey build house? Mugu

Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by do4luv14(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02
viyon02:
Hoh you want to learn? Aha tongue

Am just hearing it for the First time, that's why I asked, besides it won be bad if you teach someone about it
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by GenFunction: 5:27pm On Mar 02
chiiraq802:
Nice suggestions but these kind of buildings are built in somehow relatively secured areas or countries.

Nigeria weh everywhere Porous. No play that kind play.
Asin eh
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by Thazard(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02
Horus:
House Out of Three Shipping Containers with Solar Panels

The house is constructed from three, 20-feet shipping containers joined together to function as a single housing unit offering
nearly 530-square-foot living space. Each shipping container is converted into a separate living space, holding a kitchen with
dining area, lounge, and workspace, as well as bathroom and bedroom.
beautiful
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by Neddyogu(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02
So when building with brick or plastic bottles, what do u use for mortar? Cellotape? How u gonna make the materials stick?
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by phadul: 5:40pm On Mar 02
You forgot one mud houses the way our ancestors lived and people of Libya Nijer etc
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by neutralmind: 5:46pm On Mar 02
Wood and bricks should be fine
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by ceejay80s(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You don sleep inside this kind house under snow wey you sweat or you are just assuming out of ignorance?
So u want to compare Nigeria construction and Europe construction out of ignorance
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02
ceejay80s:

So u want to compare Nigeria construction and Europe construction out of ignorance
It's you who is displaying ignorance here. If the principles of construction are followed the same way then it doesn't matter where the building is located oga. The same company built these in Angola so is Angola in Europe? cheesy
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by EducasionMe(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02
SIMPLESOLAR:
What is botwo?

Are u not goes to schol
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by ceejay80s(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02
MASTERCHIEF0847:

It's you who is displaying ignorance here. If the principles of construction are followed the same way then it doesn't matter where the building is located oga. The same company built these in Angola so is Angola in Europe? cheesy
Angola has strict compliance, don't compare Nigeria to Angola, so stop displaying ignorance
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02
ceejay80s:

Angola has strict compliance, don't compare Nigeria to Angola, so stop displaying ignorance
cheesy ... How thick is your skull. So now it's not about location it is about compliance?
You are the ignorant one here i repeat. So Churchgate has been building without strict compliance? grin grin grin
Go and rest oga.
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by VIKTO83(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
If our people can come up with local oil refining methods, it will get to d time of cement and that's d only thing that will force down d price of cement.
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by VIKTO83(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
If our people can come up with local oil refining methods, it will get to d time of cement and that's d only thing that will force down d price of cement.

Wait until d soth-south people and Aba people research on d raw materials.
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by Onewazobia(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02
Jennyclay:

You are out of touch with reality, this technique have been in existence for close to a century.

Google is your friend
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by HateBigots: 6:44pm On Mar 02
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Small children dey build house? Mugu
Mr slowpoke, show me the ones in Nigeria
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by God2man2again(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02
Quite interesting
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by superCleanworks(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02
GreatAchiever1:
Why you no mention tent house or huts.

no mind dem
our great grandfather and grandfather and fathers built wonderful houses that still stand till tomorrow but here we are trying to adjust to building with water bottles. God will never make me this low.
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by Bluffly: 6:57pm On Mar 02
Jennyclay:

Without a problem there can't be a solution. It was a need and solution pill that got you to wherever you are now
Re: Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02
HateBigots:

Mr slowpoke, show me the ones in Nigeria
The dyke that gave birth to you is the real slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts / Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced / Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.