Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family (1401 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by Biggie225(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02
Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala hails from Ogwashi uku married to Dr Ikemba Iweala a neurosurgeon from Umuahia Abia state.
They blessed with four brilliant children, 3 sons and a daughter.
Her first child is Dr Onyinye Iweala(MD/Ph.d) an associate professor of Medicine.
Then Dr Uzodinma Iweala(MD) an author and a medical Doctor.
3rd Child Okechukwu Iweala a singer/song writer.
Then her last child, Dr Uche Iweala(MD/ MBa) an orthopaedic Surgeon .
They all graduated from Harvard University.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by Amotolongbo(f): 3:56pm On Mar 02
This is a kind of woman worthy of emulation and role model for ladies aspiring to be great in life and a successful mother and wife.

Despite the success and fame of this woman, the husband isn’t intimidated because he is equally successful in his field, though not famous.

Like I said only a not well to do man will be so paranoid about marrying a woman who is a goal getter.

9 Likes

Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by Blackfire(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02
The real slay queen đź‘‘ mama

5 Likes

Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by OneCandleAway(f): 4:38pm On Mar 02
Amotolongbo:
This is a kind of woman worthy of emulation and role model for ladies aspiring to be great in life and a successful mother and wife.

Despite the success and fame of this woman, the husband isn’t intimidated because he is equally successful in his field, though not famous.

Like I said only a not well to do man will be so paranoid about marrying a woman who is a goal getter.

Who told you he isn't intimidated?
Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by Amotolongbo(f): 4:43pm On Mar 02
OneCandleAway:

Who told you he isn't intimidated?

Who told you he is?

A family woman can not be successful career wise and maritally if she doesn’t have the back up of her husband.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by OneCandleAway(f): 4:49pm On Mar 02
Amotolongbo:
Who told you he is?

A family woman can not be successful career wise and maritally if she doesn’t have the back up of her husband.

It hasn't been all rosy for them. You paint a picture that it's perfect.
Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by akaahs(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02
The Frontend portrayed, a perfect family but only God knows what had gone at the backend. In in all, they have done well for themselves. Once u have a solid background, u don't have to struggle again to make it in life.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by Amotolongbo(f): 5:07pm On Mar 02
OneCandleAway:

It hasn't been all rosy for them. You paint a picture that it's perfect.
Tell me which family has it been all rosy for and I will tell you how easy it is for a dick to release without hiccups
Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02
Happy family
Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02
Happy family .....
Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by columbus007(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02
Education well deserved having to hear that all the children are all Harvard graduates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by swagana: 8:29pm On Mar 02
One of her sons should come back home and become governor of Abia state in the nearest future.
We don't want charlatans and agbata eke governors in Umuahia again never.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by Ensa777(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02
swagana:
One of her sons should come back home and become governor of Abia state in the nearest future.
We don't want charlatans and agbata eke governors in Umuahia again never.

one of the sons in the think thank group for the greater Abia project.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by swagana: 9:24pm On Mar 02
Ensa777:

one of the sons in the think thank group for the greater Abia project.

You are right.
Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by clockwisereport: 9:54pm On Mar 02
Ezi nne

Second to my mum. My mum gave me and my siblings the best things of life. Even when she had nothing, she borrowed from friends or sold some of her wares. Chukwu gozie ezi nne niile no n'uwa.

May God bless us to take care of our aged parents and loved ones. They really deserve it

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by Rahkman: 10:12pm On Mar 02
This woman na my adopted mother

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by Sirhush(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02
When you have peace of mind he no hard to know : ; grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Ngozi Iweala And Family by EconomistXplain: 11:33pm On Mar 02
Her dad is a professor of economics at UI.....education has always been their thing

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

19 Years After, Nnewi Man Who Died And Resurrected In Mortuary Singlehandedly Bu / Beware 419: Good Governance Group Constitution Opinion Survey / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.