Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang (3543 Views)

Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) / "I Hugged Bobrisky, He's Now A She" - Jude Okoye / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by arinzos(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02
Saturnalia:
Whether morning, afternoon or midnight; only an incestuous cretin will have an erection when hugging his daughters or nieces.

Look at the number of assholes up there trying to defend & justify an abomination?

And we wonder why we keep reading on Nairaland’s front page, abominable stories of animals impregnating their daughters all over the Country.

Why can’t Nuclear Missiles from Heaven be rained on Nigeria maybe these abominable people (hiding under the umbrella of western wokeness) could have a collective brain reset?

Sodom & Gomorrah couldn’t have been this decadent before they were obliterated with fire & brimstones nitori oloun.

Am I the only sane person in Afrika?

Having an erection while hugging your own daughter? Imagine what then would happen when hugging the little daughter of your neighbor or friend?

The world should come to an end as quickly as possible before everybody are infected with this deadly rampaging virus.
A lot of Nonsense in this post!!

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Oghene86: 8:35pm On Mar 02
Benwallt:

All for trend. Terrible. What's the goal self? Abeg no vex say I dey ask you o. The thing, I no just no the reason for such a thoughtless outburst. Abi, she was misquoted

Maybe she was on drugs 😂

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by immortalcrown(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02
Amotolongbo:
You people don’t seem to get the message here, cos what you are interested in is the erèction.

The message she was trying to pass across is that “when a girl develops the mature physiology, she has to withdraw a little and limit her physical contact with her father.”
Her emphasis is on hugging her father and the father's erection.
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On Mar 02
GoodSpirit:

She wouldn't have put that scenario because erection in the morning for men doesn't have to do with sexual attraction, you just wake and your penis is up and strong for no reason.

If she wants to communicate she would have done that considering the fact that she won't know for sure that scenario is actually the case.

Why didn't he wait till it goes down? Why hug your own daughter with an erect penis? That shit is disgusting. If she's being truthful.
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by meobizy(f): 9:30pm On Mar 02
she once went to hug her father one morning and sensed an erection.
Morning wood. We see am tire as children.

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Benwallt(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02
Oghene86:

Maybe she was on drugs 😂

She must be under the influence of something very strong
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Amotolongbo(f): 10:58pm On Mar 02
Malroux:
Why don't you also tell us about what made you to withdraw a little from your father when you developed the mature physiology? Pass your message across too.
Gibberish
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Feldie: 11:36pm On Mar 02
Stupid girl. The man probably had erection way before you got there. Why the fucck are you even telling us this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Feldie: 11:39pm On Mar 02
Amotolongbo:
You people don’t seem to get the message here, cos what you are interested in is the erèction.

The message she was trying to pass across is that “when a girl develops the mature physiology, she has to withdraw a little and limit her physical contact with her father.”
the erection had nothing to do with her or her developed body. A sleeping man can have an erection. Women are so ignorant about men body yet they never shut up. Once a girl sees a guy with erection she starts thinking rubbish. Men go to bed and wake up with erection. It doesn't mean anything. If she weren't stupid she wouldn't be saying such nonsense in public

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by madscientist88(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02
men have erection for different reasons,not every erection is triggered by lust,why should men be shamed for being men? ive seen women breastfeeding their babies in public,they dont even hesitate pulling out their breast in front of men to feed their babies, should we say we would begin to avoid mothers? erection is a normal thing to men unless a man who has an erection forces to bed with him you should know it might just be a medical condition, therefore dont be too quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by MyExpression(m): 12:08am On Mar 03
We4all:
Y'all that have thrown insults at her should have read the full gist first before castigating her and displaying your ignorance. You lots sound like sexual molesters.

The story isn't interesting enough to make us go to the blog to read more.

We're not interested in mumu gist.

This one is dead on arrival...no traction to the site

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by MyExpression(m): 12:18am On Mar 03
1Sharon:

Why didn't he wait till it goes down? Why hug your own daughter with an erect penis? That shit is disgusting. If she's being truthful.

This one is a traumatised child.
Who initiated the hug?

So we also shouldn't hug our sisters and cousins when they are not wearing bra...coz we actually do feel the touch.
...but the mind is wired in a way that blocks any amorous feelings upon such contact.
Even church brethren give 360 hug, but a pure mind will hug and move on.

Well, maturity demands her and him to adjust the hugging afterwards...coz even men feel uncomfortable when hugging with an erection.

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by 1Sharon(f): 12:24am On Mar 03
MyExpression:

This one is a traumatised child.
Who initiated the hug?

So we also shouldn't hug our sisters and cousins when they are not wearing bra...coz we actually do feel the touch.
...but the mind is wired in a way that blocks any amorous feelings upon such contact.
Even church brethren give 360 hug, but a pure mind will hug and move on.

Well, maturity demands her and him to adjust the hugging afterwards...coz even men feel uncomfortable when hugging with an erection.

As an adult he is supposed to know better and isolate himself until it goes away.

And yes I don't agree with women not wearing bras in public either, that's also indecent.

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by pointblank247(m): 12:52am On Mar 03
Na who born this nonsense and call am pikin ? Just imagine wetin person dey talk about her papa.
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Sirianese: 1:00am On Mar 03
Gistsnaijamedia:
Broadcaster and actress Katherine Obiang has disclosed that while growing up, she once went to hug her father one morning and sensed an erection.

Following this encounter, she realized that her interactions with her father has to change and that she refrained from hugging him as she used to.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2024/03/02/i-once-felt-erection-from-my-father-when-i-hugged-him-actress-katherine-obiang/

What a disgustingly gruesome news

No wonder the witch couldn't stay in Frank's house
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by MyExpression(m): 1:03am On Mar 03
1Sharon:

As an adult he is supposed to know better and isolate himself until it goes away.

And yes, I don't agree with women not wearing bras in public either, that's also indecent.

I agree with you on both counts...tho hugging relatives is usually an in-house something...Welcome or I've-missed-you kind of hug btwn long distance families👪.
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Sirianese: 1:08am On Mar 03
silibaba:

Na dem dem (CALABAR) they can bleep anything.

Calabar people dey fuçk like dogs; same thing with Tiv and Idoma...if you jam Tivi girl na you go run o! She go fuçk you so tey ya dick go peel
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Pat081: 6:48am On Mar 03
MASTERCHIEF0847:
May God not allow you to born a bonanza daughter like this one and Jennyclay.
Amen, most special that gal call jannyclay not to have a child is better than giving birth to her

2 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Verbtips(m): 6:49am On Mar 03
immortalcrown:
Is she claiming her father wanted to lay her? I thank God she said, "...one morning...". Isn't erection a normal thing for men in the morning? Another brainless Jennyclay.

Her statement, as posted here, is ambiguous. Does she imply that her father lusted after her or does she simply express her concern for the normal morning erection men have?
if your father wants to make move on her that should be long ago
this is normal na
if you say one after noon but one morning
just mare hugging im do release how man min you hug am for
even bringing it online what's even your purpose
ok your fada is a pevert right
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by heniford2: 7:44am On Mar 03
This lady it's useless Chia God may I not get useless daughter IJN amen
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by SalamRushdie: 10:16am On Mar 03
All these ugly women can make up stories for Africa ehh

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by emerged01(m): 11:52am On Mar 03
Amotolongbo:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by deltateam: 1:18pm On Mar 03
Oghene86:

And you feel it's so right to bring that kind of information to the public?

Exactly my thoughts. Not everything is meant for public consumption.

The man might be oblivious of what happened. She's not smart.
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by HRMK: 2:04pm On Mar 03
Gistsnaijamedia:
Broadcaster and actress Katherine Obiang has disclosed that while growing up, she once went to hug her father one morning and sensed an erection.

Following this encounter, she realized that her interactions with her father has to change and that she refrained from hugging him as she used to.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2024/03/02/i-once-felt-erection-from-my-father-when-i-hugged-him-actress-katherine-obiang/
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by HRMK: 2:09pm On Mar 03
THIS LADY SERIOUSLY NEEDS A DNA!ITS DOUBTFUL IF THAT MAN IS TRULY HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER!I HAVE DAUGHTERS THAT ARE EVEN MARRIED BUT FELT NOTHING WHEN THEY HUG ME!!
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Silentgroper(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03
Amotolongbo:

indirectly saying her body gave her father that reaction..

Same man abi Same preek that gave life to her ..

So what if a situation happens and you and your father is suppose climb bike together.. who seat for front, who go seat for back..
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Silentgroper(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03
Jewessgratitud3:
Mumu talk. Is she supposed to bring this kind of thing to social media?

Normally when you hug a man you'll feel his john Thomas unless na man when no gather so why make it look like your father got aroused from hugging you? Mtchew.

By the way,she looks like frank Edohos ex wife though.
So all those young pastors and parish pastors abi na zonal pastors you deu run hug for you church .. you dey use style size their gbola grin grin

That means you can tell which man has the biggest gbola for that your church...

At least we know your spec if we wan find husband for you..
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by chuksbogus: 3:01pm On Mar 03
Amotolongbo:

That analogy and your insinuation is wrong. She is ignorant and showed it to the world. She was making it look like ,her hugging the father made him have an erection . No he already have one cus that is the normal physiologic process for men to have errection in the morning .
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Ilekokonit: 3:32pm On Mar 04
Feldie:
the erection had nothing to do with her or her developed body. A sleeping man can have an erection. Women are so ignorant about men body yet they never shut up. Once a girl sees a guy with erection she starts thinking rubbish. Men go to bed and wake up with erection. It doesn't mean anything. If she weren't stupid she wouldn't be saying such nonsense in public

Not only are they ignorant about a man's body or about the workings of a man's mind or how his brain is wired, they also have no clue what a man wants in a woman.
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Yankee101: 7:28pm On Mar 05
Sit a man down to tell you about male physiology which controls the anatomy

Do you know where ‘butterfly in my stomach’ came from?

When humans are happy or very joyful It trickles down to the mid section as blood rush. Women feel it as stomach butterflies men have it as an erection. So in any extreme emotion a man can have an erection as the phallus gets bigger because it’s engorged by blood. Unfortunately this happens even in traumatic deaths. So was the dead person thinking of sex? Of course not.

Just being excited to wake up in the morning gets a man erected. Not because you were considering sex at all. Maybe he has a good job, or good food or getting money that day. Etc
In a reverse reaction, a very depressed man will not get an erection even if 1000 women strip naked before him. Dead inside means dead outside too.

So please stop seeing all erections as a sexual response. It’s like saying every nipple reacting to cold is seeking sex. Just learn a little science it will cure some ignorance

I do not know your dad or why he was erect. But just know that a man can become erect from really good news, or any extreme excitement causing situation other than sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saka Saula is Dead / Joseph Yobo's Family Christmas Card / Sinzu Is Sinzu!!! Were Is Sauce Kid? Has He Been Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.