Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) (62452 Views)

See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Administration1: 11:06pm On Mar 02
superCleanworks:

NYASH not yansh

abi dem no teach you how to spell for primary school?

grin grin grin
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by NothingDoMe: 11:09pm On Mar 02
Promise47:
River state and Delta state na the same thing very expensive fucking expensive
Was about saying same thing. Benefits of living in oyel state. 😁

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by DDIA: 11:10pm On Mar 02
Namaster:
Location?

Plus, how big is her yansh?
comrade I sight you grin
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by DDIA: 11:12pm On Mar 02
adamusuleiman1:
Their problem. Na there wicked traders plenty.
You don’t like their developed prices? cool
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by emorse(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02
BodyCount:
Nigerians really need to go back to the farm.
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP MAKING SENSE LESS EXCUSES

PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BEING LAZY!

INTERESTINGLY, THERE'S GOOD MONEY IN FARMING.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you ever tried it? Even if only at subsistence level.
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Theoarhics: 11:17pm On Mar 02
superCleanworks:

NYASH not yansh

Na yanch be una problem?
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Kionrae: 11:21pm On Mar 02
adamusuleiman1:
Their problem. Na there wicked traders plenty.
stupid fool

2 Likes

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Danielomisco(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02
Anguldi:
I can see Jos products tongue
Jos guy! Anguldi...Bukuru !!
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Bigbozz2023: 11:29pm On Mar 02
How to make Nigeria Sultana Puff Puff | Step by Step | Home made for beginners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opij5lsmosQ
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by emorse(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02
rainluv:

And you are here on nairaland?😏
You dey mind am? It's the media that think for many people. Once they hear something, they just start reproducing it without giving it any thoughts.
grin grin grin grin
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Yankee101: 11:52pm On Mar 02
If you want cheaper fresh food, move to the north
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by afube: 12:15am On Mar 03
Anguldi:

There is a huge highway that runs from the atlantic ocean up to the junction of River benue and River niger up in northern nigeria..........that highway passes Onitsha..........That highway is free of fulani herdsmen, robbers and corrupt Nigerian security men.......That highway is RIVER NIGER..................food comes down from Benue and comes up from the niger delta, even farmers from across asaba also paddle across to sell their produce on the shores along Onitsha.............Even food from Anambra interior passes Omambala River to Onitsha......

The trade should be formalised and better boats provided but the comedians at the anambra government house are still running after their Dubai fantasies
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by CockPit: 12:32am On Mar 03
sonssyo:
I sent one woman in my office to get stuffs for me today, it's amazing as she got this!

Thou she makes shakara but me I dey manage her shakara for this economy

I don't know how she buys her stuff grin grin grin
God bless madam Sadiya cheesy cheesy cheesy

How do we believe that you are married withiout the pishure of madam Sadiya?
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Sniper101(m): 12:50am On Mar 03
superCleanworks:

NYASH not yansh

Actually, it's yansh

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by sunsweet33: 1:21am On Mar 03
tnerro1:
Na salad you plan to chop for this harsh economy?

Looks like fried rice ingredients. Hope he has a good freezer sha

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by blowjohn(m): 1:32am On Mar 03
Plot twist:

She added her own money so she cud get u enough items
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by TheGift: 2:03am On Mar 03
Sunisonflex39:

Your second paragraph,Who ask you?

That’s why I said “Meanwhile” (meaning:,“by the way “ not the main point ) and “interestingly” ( because it was exactly the same amount and just minutes after I paid it that I saw the post).

Try not to read more into it than that, ok?

2 Likes

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by InvertedHammer: 2:17am On Mar 03
sonssyo:
I sent one woman in my office to get stuffs for me today, it's amazing as she got this!

Thou she makes shakara but me I dey manage her shakara for this economy

I don't know how she buys her stuff grin grin grin
God bless madam Sadiya cheesy cheesy cheesy
/
She is just in love.

She joined her money buy something to impress you.

That's all.
/
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by teeshet: 2:31am On Mar 03
OBTOREPA:

Please give me her number so she could get me something.
you go suck Toto?
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by donwily(m): 3:47am On Mar 03
Poor bachelor!
The woman added her money to buy those stuffs, knowing your condition.

She must have laughed when you gave her N1400 to buy food stuffs for you in March 2024.
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Segxydube: 4:08am On Mar 03
superCleanworks:

NYASH not yansh

Dem teach u yansh for primary school?

Nawa oo
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Segxydube: 4:10am On Mar 03
BodyCount:

You mean the same farm bandits dey terrorize?
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by imagrg(m): 4:14am On Mar 03
Most Nigerians are suffering and smiling oh! grin
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by tenpipsperday: 4:29am On Mar 03
Itiskdg121:
N4,500
How much is minimum wage again?

I'm not sure Karma is still real. These politicians are yet to be punished despite our cries.

Hmmm

How can karma be still working when the miserable masses are defending them based on tribalism and religion.

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Promise47(m): 5:29am On Mar 03
I never see any oil money 💰 for Delta state since I was born only northern Muslims in nnpc and other oil companies taking your jobs away
NothingDoMe:
Was about saying same thing. Benefits of living in oyel state. 😁
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Promax4321: 5:42am On Mar 03
Why are some people always right in their tribal war. If you choose differently from them you are tribal. Yet they had over 93 percent of their vote while others did less than 70 % . God will help our thinking.

Those who did less than 70% are tribal in their eyes while they that did 93+ aren't.

If you their friend and voted your choice u are tribal but their choice isn't tribal, they won't relate with you well even after the election. The election is done let move forward as a country, pray for wisdom and direction for our leaders.

God will better the country, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:43am On Mar 03
Omo she tried o...
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Zeebuy: 5:43am On Mar 03
BodyCount:

Bro not everyone has land to farm. Also, have you heard about what terrorist herdsmen have been doing to people who go to their farms in some parts of the country?

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by SaLongs1(m): 5:50am On Mar 03
Anguldi:
👍
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by ManirBK: 5:56am On Mar 03
superCleanworks:

NYASH not yansh

the word in which langauge pls
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Diligence: 6:01am On Mar 03
Don't worry, Na language she use get Jara!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It / Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma / My Brother Killed This Wildpig Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.