Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) (62477 Views)

See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Stronghold91: 10:06pm On Mar 02
sonssyo:
I sent one woman in my office to get stuffs for me today, it's amazing as she got this!

Thou she makes shakara but me I dey manage her shakara for this economy

I don't know how she buys her stuff grin grin grin
God bless madam Sadiya cheesy cheesy cheesy
she don scam you be this
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by EyeCumInPiece: 10:06pm On Mar 02
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by PETERENI1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02
Not so bad! But all I see there are fruit and veggies

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Konjiboii: 10:06pm On Mar 02
superCleanworks:

NYASH not yansh

abi dem no teach you how to spell for primary school?

There's no correction in pidgin, as long as you get the message

12 Likes

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:06pm On Mar 02
superCleanworks:

NYASH not yansh

Yanch

2 Likes

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:07pm On Mar 02
Billionaire State things must be expensive there because they can afford it
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by CockPit: 10:07pm On Mar 02
superCleanworks:

NYASH not yansh

Them nor dey teach nyash for pry school na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by TheGift: 10:08pm On Mar 02
sonssyo:
I sent one woman in my office to get stuffs for me today, it's amazing as she got this!

The prices seem fair from what I know about those Food stuffs.

Meanwhile, It’s interesting, this is the same amount I paid for Uber back home today, from a friends birthday 🎉 🎂

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Kaycee9242(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02
Tinubu is working, this is still a baby step we will soon enter grandpa step

2 Likes

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Pat081: 10:10pm On Mar 02
sonssyo:
I sent one woman to my office to get stuff for me today, it's amazing as she got this!

Thou she makes Shakira but me I dey manage her shakara for this economy

God bless Madam Sadiya cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hope the woman is not dating the Hansen man that is selling this

2 Likes

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Promise47(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02
River state and Delta state na the same thing very expensive fucking expensive
Emmexguy123:
I will soon relocate to that side.
River State market people always think that everyone works in an oil company.

Things are very costly in River State

3 Likes

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02
MisterBanny:
Nigeria is gone, only God can remedy the issues with the country.

Went to the market today to buy two and half cups of egusi and other Ingredients for soup, went with 5k and couldn't get #200(two hundred naira to transport back home). I didn't know when I exhausted the money.
Yet the ingredients weren't even complete. You may think I bought lots of meat, I didn't. I bought only 7hundred Nairaland smoked fish
Nairalqnd now sells smoked fish?
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Uchedizzy(f): 10:13pm On Mar 02
sonssyo:

things are a little bit manageable in onitsha compare to other places i can testify to that

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by occfx: 10:14pm On Mar 02
Namaster:
Location?

Plus, how big is her yansh?

The quantity of her nyashh is more important than this 4500 food stuff
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02
TheGift:

The prices seem fair from what I know about those Food stuffs.

Meanwhile, It’s interesting, this is the same amount I paid for Uber back home today, from a friends birthday 🎉 🎂

Your second paragraph,Who ask you?
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Jeffrey22(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02
BodyCount:
Nigerians really need to go back to the farm.
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP MAKING SENSE LESS EXCUSES

PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BEING LAZY!

INTERESTINGLY, THERE'S GOOD MONEY IN FARMING.

I'm honestly considering venturing into farming, my family have lots of farm lands in my village in East, I base in abuja I'm thinking of selling my properties and move back home and start this farm thing

Although I don't know much about farming and the business aspect too

2 Likes

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by superCleanworks(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02
Konjiboii:

There's no correction in pidgin, as long as you get the message

correction dey. e get as you go yarn nonsense your nyash go open say you no sabi.
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Chikel20000(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02
BodyCount:

which farm?....d one Fulani bandits will let u farm?

3 Likes

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02
Omo
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Passionnn: 10:33pm On Mar 02
Make I send aza?
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by brainhgeek(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02
This looks like a good buy at that price. No be tomatoes full bowl laidis?
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by iLegendd(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02
superCleanworks:

NYASH not yansh

Which language is it? For me, I'll never spell it as nyash even if I get paid for it. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by rainluv: 10:39pm On Mar 02
BodyCount:

And you are here on nairaland?😏

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by haffaze777(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02
All this won't cost you more than 1000 in Abeokuta.
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by MentalCase98: 10:44pm On Mar 02
I don’t understand. Are you supposed to be happy with this crap she bought at that price? Nigerians are truly suffering ooo.
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by epainos: 10:45pm On Mar 02
Lol

Read the comments and you will see that Nigerians do not eat vegetables..lol. Dem no see meat, fish, skin, etc. grin No wonder dem dey die young.

80% of the diet that promotes longevity should be organic greens. Dem wan load carbs from grains and meat. Lol. It is well.

If you love your life, go and learn how to grow vegetables and salads and start consuming them in large quantities. 7 to 10 US cups per day of vegetables will keep away sicknesses and diseases.

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Godoverevery: 10:48pm On Mar 02
Stephaniegold:
It is better naaaaa....compare to what we use to buy inside offin in igbogbo, ikorodu

Why not buy at sabo or garage??

It is cheaper there
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Objectivist04: 10:52pm On Mar 02
adamusuleiman1:
Their problem. Na there wicked traders plenty.

The op is happy over what she was able to get at just N4500 but here you thought he or she was lamenting and out of hatred you didn't even care to know the mood of the Op before showing your tribalistic colour .

They are wicked there but 6k can't get those stuff in Lagos where they are kind hearted . Mumu man

7 Likes

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Tukor1759: 10:53pm On Mar 02
superCleanworks:

NYASH not yansh

Hunter and the bush meat
Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Ken4Christ: 10:54pm On Mar 02
Anyone who wants to build a house should please leave a little space for planting. I think it makes sense.

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Tochi360: 10:55pm On Mar 02
BodyCount:

Are You sure You are Nigerian or You just dey whine ni undecided

Go to farm like it's that easy,be like You think se this killer heardmen matter wey we dey talk about na fairy tale ba undecided

1 Like

Re: See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) by Bayajjidda: 11:02pm On Mar 02
adamusuleiman1:
Their problem. Na there wicked traders plenty.

But it's northerners that sell those veggies in the SE. Are you saying your brothers are wicked?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Fruits And Veggies! / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery / The Noodles I organized as Dinner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.