Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark (31237 Views)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis / Depots Deserted As Petrol Landing Cost Hits ₦‎720/Litre / Petrol Landing Cost Hits ₦216, Daily Subsidy Now ₦4.64 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by nedekid: 8:51pm On Mar 02
NothingDoMe:
Lol. PMS is doing catch up. Been buying diesel for N1,700.

I avoid the temptation to multiply the number of hours the diesel generator was used by estimated number of litres consumed. 😁
Bros so you use diesel abi, guess you will understand the pains business, manufacturers, schools, hotels etc are going through. Most are staying open just so the business does not die, nothing like break even, not to talk of profit. Most are burning through their capital to stay afloat. We alternate between 2 unit 100kva, 1 unit 350kva, 1 unit 80k, 1 unit 150kva, 1 unit 30kva.
You can imagine the astronomical cost of operating them. Infact it is as if the business is running just to pay the diesel supplier.
Imagine trucking. Yesterday, I had 80% diesel in my van tank. I bought 50k diesel top up, e no full! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Eriokanmi: 8:52pm On Mar 02
Burob:
Lazy man, go help yourself, there are over 250 tribes in Nigeria, & over 220 million people in this overpopulated country , yet you want to blame 1 man for your misery?

Typical Almijiri that cannot help himself is looking for a scapegoat to blame for his failure.

No one can help ungrateful things like yourself, that cannot help themselves, just a waste of their time.
In lagbaja's song.

Ojuę a jaaa, shugomu,.ojuę a jaa, gongoshuu, ojuę a jaa. grin. This just the beginning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Anguldi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02
yad2eidi:
thunder fire you with this calculation. soon we will be tracing idiots like you andn burning them
As money no dey for one hand tongue, u wan carry your frustrations on me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by toujurs: 8:58pm On Mar 02
We will cry tyre, bunch of daft tribal bigots.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 9:01pm On Mar 02
Eriokanmi:
In lagnaja's song.

Ojuę a jaaa, shugomu,.ojuę a jaa, gongoshuu, ojuę a jaa. grin. This just the beginning
Beginning ke? Under Jonathan na die you complain, under Buhari na die xx, under Tinubu your Tinubulation continues, make you dey there they wait for President to come rescue you from your misery.

Person way no get shame, they wait for Tinubu?, I guarantee that you will be wailing in 2028.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by sunlad123: 9:03pm On Mar 02
Hmmmmmm
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by NothingDoMe: 9:05pm On Mar 02
nedekid:

Bros so you use diesel abi, guess you will understand the pains business, manufacturers, schools, hotels etc are going through. Most are staying open just so the business does not die, nothing like break even, not to talk of profit. Most are burning through their capital to stay afloat. We alternate between 2 unit 100kva, 1 unit 350kva, 1 unit 80k, 1 unit 150kva, 1 unit 30kva.
You can imagine the astronomical cost of operating them. Infact it is as if the business is running just to pay the diesel supplier.
Imagine trucking. Yesterday, I had 80% diesel in my van tank. I bought 50k diesel top up, e no full! shocked
Jeez! 80Kva to 350kva? I nor wan even think am. My small 15kva for personal use dey do me shege for 6hrs. Like 10k don burn per day if light nor dey. Not to talk of 80kva or even 350kva for business. Na wah oh.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 9:05pm On Mar 02
toujurs:
We will cry tyre, bunch of daft tribal bigots.
Shameless people after 24 years of uninterrupted democrazy way no fit fix & maintain ordinary Petroleum refinery?

How una no go suffer for that country.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Eriokanmi: 9:10pm On Mar 02
Burob:
Beginning ke? Under Jonathan na die you complain, under Buhari na die xx, under Tinubu your Tinubulation continues, make you dey there they wait for President to come rescue you from your misery.

Person way no get shame, they wait for Tinubu, I guarantee that you will be wailing in 2028.
Wetin concern me concern government. I don't depend on them for sustainance for decades now and i don't pray I do. God has been good all along. It's people
like you who want to kill and maim over politics. We tried to emancipate you but you chose your ignorant way.

Wait a minute, where are the refineries they promised you guys would come on stream by December grin. grin

I repeat, oju gbogbo yin maa a jaa. O tię tin ja already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Olabode211: 9:11pm On Mar 02
Mr amuda na carnivores human being

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by KaptainAfrika: 9:11pm On Mar 02
Landing cost: 1,000 Naira
Fuel Price: 680 Naira

Subsidy is very much around, Bula Baba Blue was just yarning balls.

5 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 9:14pm On Mar 02
Eriokanmi:
Wetin concern me concern government. I don't depend on them for sustainance for decades now and i don't pray I do. God has been good all along. It's people
like you who want to kill and maim over politics. We tried to emancipate you but you chose your ignorant way.

Wait a minute, where are the refineries they promised you guys would come on stream by December grin. grin

I repeat, oju gbogbo yin maa a jaa. O tię tin ja already.
Confused munch bunch, only you they claim you don’t depend on government on 1 hand, only you they wail on the other?

Refinery on stream, joking Clown, you no be Nigerian, go NNPC Ltd hq for Abuja go ask them, abi I tell you say I be director of the company?

The joke is on you son, na suffer you go they suffer in the mockery of yourself.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by yinkeys(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02
Why import what you have ?
The economics doesn’t make sense
Saboteurs everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Livingstone124: 9:16pm On Mar 02
Full subsidy removal or partial removal. Which one my people I'm cornfused undecided

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 9:16pm On Mar 02
KaptainAfrika:
Landing cost: 1,000 Naira
Fuel Price: 680 Naira

Subsidy is very much around, Bula Baba Blue was just yarning balls.
You should thank Jehovah then, & be grateful, can you imagine how much you would be paying for refined petroleum if your government wasn’t subsidizing it for its children?
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Johncuppa(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02
Putindbutt:
Wailers on overdrive, they don't have anything to wail about again, they have gone back to propping up subsidy propaganda. If you know FG is paying subsidy, pls prove it, go and import your fuel and sell it at your own price , so we can belive you. Tell these marketers that the subsidy money they are look for is gone! Thieves.
How can it be well with a country like this? Something that is as real as your right hand you're still defending.

How can fuel sells for the same price without subsidy between dollar rates of 700 and 1500? Or why do you think cost of everything is going up in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by wonlasewonimi: 9:17pm On Mar 02
Binance fault

1 Like

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Eriokanmi: 9:21pm On Mar 02
Burob:
Confused munch bunch, only you they claim you don’t depend on government on 1 hand, only you they wail on the other?

Refinery on stream, joking Clown, you no be Nigerian, go NNPC Ltd hq for Abuja go ask them, abi I tell you say I be director of the company?

The joke is on you son, na suffer you go they suffer in the mockery of yourself.
Believe it or not, I don't depend on government. My staff are well taken care of to say the least, despite the govt-induced hardship which makes you cry over hunger. You must emancipate yourself from self denial, suffering and smiling. Tinubu or whoever you believe in will always fail you, except they have a chahge of direction. Na to dey observe from a distance, while you keep feeling the heat.

Enough said. Ciao

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Deogratiasfx: 9:21pm On Mar 02
Nazgul:
Tinubu as a president have no clue as to what governance is, all he is concerned with is just to answer president, and loot the nation's treasury.

The same subsidy he hurriedly announced that it has come to an end in his inaugural speech without putting things in place to cushion the effect on the people, is the same stuff he is paying now with the level of suffering it has caused Nigerians.

Leave his gullible supporters to keep worshipping him.

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 9:21pm On Mar 02
Johncuppa:

How can it be well with a country like this? Something that is as real as your right hand you're still defending.

How can fuel sells for the same price without subsidy between dollar rates of 700 and 1500? Or why do you think cost of everything is going up in Nigeria?
Are you complaining that the FG is paying subsidy for you?
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 9:23pm On Mar 02
Deogratiasfx:

Leave his gullible supporters to keep worshipping him.
Na you go still suffer the consequences of his action, it is Tinubu’s fault say you Nigerians no fit maintain your Petroleum refineries?

It is Jagaban’s fault that you import refined petroleum products?

Bunch of ungrateful things that will look 👀 for others to blame for their own docileness.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by VinnyBaba: 9:24pm On Mar 02
Eriokanmi:
In lagnaja's song.

You should have Ignored the m0ron. undecided

Personally, I do not do Chitchat with any APC Agbad0rians. sad

They DON'T deserve ur time! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 9:26pm On Mar 02
Eriokanmi:
Believe it or not, I don't depend on government. My staff are well taken care of to say the least, despite the govt-induced hardship which makes you cry over hunger. You must emancipate yourself from self denial, suffering and smiling. Tinubu or whoever you believe in will always fail you, except they have a chahge of direction. Na to dey observe from a distance, while you keep feeling the heat.

Enough said. Ciao
Me cry over hunger? go back & check properly.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 9:28pm On Mar 02
VinnyBaba:

You should have Ignored the m0ron. undecided

Personally, I do not do Chitchat with any APC Agbad0rians. sad

They DON'T deserve ur time! smiley
Obidient Almijiri go help yourself, APC or Gringory Obi is not coming through the door to help you, the sooner you get your groove on, the better for your Lazy ass.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by uzhiyeka(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02
😃😃😃 I laugh at these people.. funny enough we can produce this fucking fuel kero diesel here. What a hell called Nigerian. Bad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Deogratiasfx: 9:30pm On Mar 02
Burob:
Na you go still suffer the consequences of his action, it is Tinubu’s fault say you Nigerians no fit maintain your Petroleum refineries?

It is Jagaban’s fault that you import refined petroleum products?

Bunch of ungrateful things that will look 👀 for others to blame for their own docileness.

I don't expect any good thing from you guys so am not disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Yankee101: 9:30pm On Mar 02
So Dangote refinery was a fraud to steal our fx, cheap labour and concessions in order to supply other countries?

Nigeria is filled with rent seeking, corrupt individuals who have no patriotism

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Burob: 9:32pm On Mar 02
Deogratiasfx:

I don't expect any good thing from you guys so am not disappointed.
Yes O, make you Nigerians dey wait, you cannot give what you don’t have, so don’t expect any thing good out of Naija, no be today, una done dey suffer for that country.

Even the great Fela Kuti tagged you people suffering & smiling people.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:32pm On Mar 02
Another lesson for igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Goddyrichie(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02
Offpoint1:

Nigeria dependant on oil is way too much. I kept imagining what will happen to Nigeria if oil suddenly vanish from oil our land.
in d first place if they is no oil in this country nothing like one Nigeria or if d oil is in d north this country would have split a very long time ago

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Who Want To Be PDP Chairman / Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade / Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.