Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark (31290 Views)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis / Depots Deserted As Petrol Landing Cost Hits ₦‎720/Litre / Petrol Landing Cost Hits ₦216, Daily Subsidy Now ₦4.64 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by bionixs: 12:20am On Mar 03
Offpoint1:

Nigeria dependant on oil is way too much. I kept imagining what will happen to Nigeria if oil suddenly vanish from oil our land.
Saudi depends on what ?
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by bionixs: 12:21am On Mar 03
Putindbutt:
Wailers on overdrive, they don't have anything to wail about again, they have gone back to propping up subsidy propaganda. If you know FG is paying subsidy, pls prove it, go and import your fuel and sell it at your own price , so we can belive you. Tell these marketers that the subsidy money they are look for is gone! Thieves.
Are you okay. As you keep supporting failure, may you never succeed

1 Like

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Franking: 12:27am On Mar 03
Burob:
The copy & paste democrazy you practice in Naija has failed, democracy is not for animals, don’t hate the player, hate the game.

You could also hate those who can make a change but refuse to do so out of cowardice and greed. Yes, democracy as practiced in Nigeria was designed to favour a few.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Anunakeeh: 12:43am On Mar 03
treesun:

https://leadership.ng/pms-landing-cost-hits-n1000-mark/#:~:text=Presently%2C%20it%20has%20been%20calculated,litre%20recorded%20in%20October%202023.

This is very commendable

Anything to move our darling nation forward is highly welcome.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by addictiv(m): 2:35am On Mar 03
Let us keep blaming binance
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Realtruth2023: 3:31am On Mar 03
Putindbutt:
Wailers on overdrive, they don't have anything to wail about again, they have gone back to propping up subsidy propaganda. If you know FG is paying subsidy, pls prove it, go and import your fuel and sell it at your own price , so we can belive you. Tell these marketers that the subsidy money they are look for is gone! Thieves.

Seriously what did you smoke? You are asking for proof IMF recently stated that Tinubu is paying subsidy and spending one trillion which is higher than what Buhari paid in subsidy.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Realtruth2023: 3:39am On Mar 03
ispreloaded:
Buhari destroyed for 8yrs ....it will take tinubu 16yrs to rebuilt Nigeria to it former slf.... Those pointing fingers on tinubu must b joking.... Where were u guys wen buhari was destroying Nigeria for good 8yrs?for Everything skyrocketed under buhari ...

Bros stop embarrassing yourself. Buhari messed Nigeria in 8 years, this dude used less than 6months to inflict damage with two hastily planned pronouncement. " Subsidy is gone & Unification of the exchange rake AKA devaluation of the naira"
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Didijiji: 5:02am On Mar 03
You are paying subsidy things are worse

I don’t understand
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Alawode01(m): 5:36am On Mar 03
Farewell to subsidy
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:01am On Mar 03
enochogaga:
9month now still now positive change from this government.
wait for another 9month trust me
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Pristine664: 6:18am On Mar 03
Lalami3232:
I'm not angry with the politicians oooooo, my anger is with some of the poor, hopeless, foolish, wretched, impoverished masses who still support these same old set of leaders either because of tribalism, political affiliation or religious sentiment.
Laslas, we all go dey alright sha.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

99% of those that supported Obi fall in that category as well.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Usmanovic95(m): 6:24am On Mar 03
Riskymarvelous:
wait for another 9month trust me

Why should he trust you?
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by BrighterSyde: 6:45am On Mar 03
Putindbutt:

If Tinubu could fool you that subsidy did not exist and then held the nation to ransom for one full month before coming back to remove it then you need to check yourself. It’s like a person lobbying for petroleum minister but does not know how many refineries we have in Nigeria.

But tribalism will not let you comment on that. Same way ibos and the northerners are constantly fooled by politicians.

All of you are really dumb. No ability to reason independently unless you involve tribe and religion.
9 months after removing subsidy where are the gains? Yet you can still open your mouth to defend them
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by breezeng: 7:20am On Mar 03
And so what.
If they like, let it land at 2k.
It's none of our problem.
Just pull the pump price back to 200 Naira.
We can now all see that the fuel subsidy removal is needless. Naira floating has also failed.
Let's encourage local production and farming for self sufficiency and exportation.
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Dminister(m): 7:40am On Mar 03
Removing subsidy to loot subsidy money for personal wealth replacement. It’s getting Wesser
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Honestey: 7:54am On Mar 03
Oya Re-remove subsidy now.
But if we are to be serious and Dangote Refinery isn't a window dressing for fuel importantation license I believe the refinery should be able to meet Nigeria daily consumption and so that should eliminate the issue of cost of crude oil importation being increased like this. Alas! it's not going to make any sense like in every aspect of Nigeria life. We are all going to witness grand scale yahoo yahoo here
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by lexy2014: 8:01am On Mar 03
Burob:
To be mentally poor, is worse than been materially poor.

that is not what I asked you.

if you say "na poor people always they open mouth pass", are you rich?
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by kingxsamz(m): 8:18am On Mar 03
Cindypresh:

Tinupoo took a good step by removing fuel subsidy in the mud😂

Vagabonds in power

I call him Tinibooo the lifeless vegetable. You know, his sheeps/sIaves will defend him no matter what. We saw it happen during Buhari's adminstration.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by kingxsamz(m): 8:22am On Mar 03
I thought the lifeIess fuul removed subsidy. 😂
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Xox1945(m): 8:22am On Mar 03
How much was fuel Buhari was in power Tinubu is Thief
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by SemperFid: 8:47am On Mar 03
Shellsploit:
What Tinubu cannot do does not exist.
Na him be say fuel will be sold at 1200 per litre shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank God for my 3 cylinder minivan!
2 litres of fuel can take me to and fro to my office for a distance of 240km!

Bajaj motorcycle can't even make this distance on 2 liters of fuel u bloody liar.

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Charly68: 8:52am On Mar 03
The nonsense will soon stop when all refineries become functional.. that is the area Buhari failed woefully to address under 8yrs tenure . It was so unfortunate that Baba disappointed us big time
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by sprints1: 10:27am On Mar 03
Offpoint1:

Nigeria dependant on oil is way too much. I kept imagining what will happen to Nigeria if oil suddenly vanish from oil our land.
it won't because oil don't come from fossil as you were taught but like water... It's from Sheol an underground world underneath... It is called black water....
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Blackdisciple(m): 11:46am On Mar 03
Na this one be shege pro pro pro max max max
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Philipgarza31: 2:23pm On Mar 03
ispreloaded:
Buhari destroyed for 8yrs ....it will take tinubu 16yrs to rebuilt Nigeria to it former slf.... Those pointing fingers on tinubu must b joking.... Where were u guys wen buhari was destroying Nigeria for good 8yrs?for Everything skyrocketed under buhari ...
and who brought buhari in? What party is buhari?
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by hasina3adaugo: 3:49pm On Mar 03
Wouldn't expect anything less with the current exchange rate. So unfortunate how a country that has crude oil depends on foreign countries for refinement.Nigeria wahala no dey finishWouldn't expect anything less with the current exchange rate. So unfortunate how a country that has crude oil depends on foreign countries for refinement.Nigeria wahala no dey finish...
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Umuinyioku: 6:17pm On Mar 03
treesun:

https://leadership.ng/pms-landing-cost-hits-n1000-mark/#:~:text=Presently%2C%20it%20has%20been%20calculated,litre%20recorded%20in%20October%202023.
This is sad!

How could we be importing fuel when when we produce crude oil in our backyard? It's evidence of leadership failure.

Those leaders that brought us into this sorry state should be severely punished. Immunity should be ready removed so that they could be punished.

The embarrassment of importing fuel in.midst of plenty is enough!
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Nature444: 8:04pm On Mar 03
What is even going in this country..
Where are those fake bishops, and supporters of our president.

Nobody is coming to defend him again, and the hardship that is killing the nation right now.

Okay ooooo
O lord in hands we commend our spirit
Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Tochi3(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03
Funkyswagzz:

Oh now I get your point.. basically it is the obidients who cook up fake news to destroy tinubu's govt.. 😂😂 what a clown dem don use dis one brain 🧠🧠🤡🤡🤡
grin grin grin

Re: Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark by Ilekokonit: 10:15pm On Mar 05
Nazgul:
Tinubu as a president have no clue as to what governance is, all he is concerned with is just to answer president, and loot the nation's treasury.

Spot on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Three Of Her Children / Razak Atunwa Is An "Executive Private Pilot". See Photos / Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.