Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) (100185 Views)

I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Rokiat(f): 9:49am On Mar 03
So sad. RIP
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Lance008(m): 9:54am On Mar 03
Rip
Them disturb this man till them kill am
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by ponishah: 10:00am On Mar 03
TheGift:
That person who confirmed His death because they are privileged to work at Evercare, should not be working there:

Whatever happened to patient and client confidentiality?

This ignorant, naive, and confused generation, have no understanding of or respect for privacy…

May #MrIbu Rest in peace.
Abeg, give your condolence, go and face tinubu
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by LEGALSER: 10:32am On Mar 03
sunsweet33:

The spreading of news was one thing, the writing on WhatsApp was another thing and the leaking of said WhatsApp message was still another one…

Even if you want to do something so stvpid, no need to write it anywhere cos that’s what will get you fvcked up…

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:34am On Mar 03
Offpoint1:
Most painful celeb death to me after Sam loco
Me to oo🥺
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 11:44am On Mar 03
WriterNig:

Business Day Ng
so sad. Chai! MRHS
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03
RIP Mr. IBU OYOKOYO
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Neddstark: 12:10pm On Mar 03
Franzinni:
yeah it was after that then he had the whole episode of kids embezzling donations and stuff... And then he recovered but now this .

Some people say that when they see someone, they know the person's time is close. My aunt showed signs she was about to go days before she went but I couldn't tell. The husband saw signs months befofe but he had faith. Unfortunately she passed. Ever since then I have tried to be more watchful. That's why i asked. It is well.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by MrCork: 12:14pm On Mar 03
GanagiBitrus:
Nollywood just lost an Icon. embarassed

RIP Mr Ibu.

Is he 2pac??(no oofencsece) angry
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by MrCork: 12:17pm On Mar 03
Maize247:
Lies

helo good morning how do u do happy day.
please do u kindly hav yansh?(no oofencsece)
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Akagbe(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03
FINALLY RIP NWA NKANU OGWUGWUEZE
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03
pocohantas:

Picked which right women? What won't you guys put on women, Jaxxy? Is the iPhone seeking wife his first? What happened to the wife of his youth? Or is it the numerous ladies he carries upandan? Or the Jasmine? Or drinking? Did the wife tell him to drink like that? Even the 2nd wife tried her best. But when they tell you men to stay one place, una go say "men cheat without emotions". "Men and women are different".

This is about the lifestyle many of you live forgetting the human body doesn't know your male privilege. It would shutdown when abused. Anyway, I like that reality is there for everyone. RIP to him.

I don't know what u already have in ur mind b4 respond in this defensive manner bt I never absolved him of blame and putting it all on the women in his life. Obviously he chose all those women and yes some are terrible human beings so they take blames too but he also take blame for choosing terrible people to be in bed with.

I'm not here to support or be against male or female privileges each will get the reward or consequences for the action or excesses just like u said we can't cheat nature or get away with everything.

I wasn't blaming the women I was blaming his choice in women. bt the women get their blanes too.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by descarado: 2:53pm On Mar 03
Angy55:

What killed Sam loco because you are just emphasizing on his body size... At least Sam loco was not fat..
Sam loco was a chronic smoker who suffered from
COPD. COPD makes one very asthmatic which is what was suspected to have killed him. And yes Mr ibu was obese. He was diabetic, he would have loads of respiratory and circulatory problems. It's not just the diabetics that killed him. Diabetes can be managed but he refused to make changes. Still obese till the end in a country like Nigeria and expect miracle.

If you had read and digested what I wrote, you will see where I mentioned that we are killed mostly by what we put in our mouth.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Vokians(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03
RIP Mr. John Okafor
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by fubsy: 4:04pm On Mar 03
Mr. Ibu, a man who played his role so well as a comedian. We will surely miss him. We were hoping that he would return to the screen and make us laugh even as an amputee actor.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by Alexiiydon: 1:19am On Mar 04
geoworldedu:

Oh sorry, maybe your god is not Jesus who died on a cross like a thief. Mumu boy.
baba ee na mumu
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by OyinO: 10:42am On Mar 04
Myer:

I can't make you understand unless God have giving you some understanding of the Trinity of God and man.

You can never make me understand something you don't have understanding about. You're not the one to pray for me to have understanding over something that doesn't make common sense.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) by sunsweet33: 1:18pm On Mar 17
OneCandleAway:

There's no way you can escape eating rice and bread. In this Nigeria. It should just be in moderate quantities. Don't eat semo. Take rice with vegetables. If you can afford wheat bread that's better. If not take low quantity of white bread. Take fruits. Get some of these herbal Chinese tea for diabetics or other ailments and drink occasionally. Check-out great tea brand of teas. They are good. Take your supplements, if you're on metformin Take them. Then you can also see a dietician or doctor occasionally.

Just watch out for foods you reat badly to Nd cutting them off.

Thank you, I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria / Beauty & Body: Kim Kardashian Vs. Beyonce / Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.