Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Cheap Way Of Dealing With Heat at Night - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Cheap Way Of Dealing With Heat at Night (368 Views)

Massagers For Neck And Back With Heat For Sale At Micostarmall / My Horrible Experience With Heat Yesterday Night / Naipo Shiatsu Back And Neck Massager With Heat Deep Kneading Massage For Neck, B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cheap Way Of Dealing With Heat at Night by MRDEE01: 9:01pm On Mar 02
It is no longer news that the price of PMS has gone up and there is no stable power supply in most areas.

I have had to put up with heat at night,struggling to sleep even with doors open.

I was thinking of a cheap solution to this heat especially as we are still working to increase income(to install solar)then this idea came.

So far I have used it for 2 weeks and it is working.

The simple solution is rechargeable Table fan and power bank.

I just connect the fan to the power bank and turn it on.
I can use my 20000 MAh powerbank for 2 nights(8hrs daily) with the rechargeable fan and sleep peacefully.

What other cheap ways do you sleep in this heat season when there is no power?

Cc Nlfpmod Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cheap Way Of Dealing With Heat at Night by serenegroup(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02
Same way I have been dealing with heat for like 2 years now. Especially when AEDC refuses to supply electricity at night. It is very affordable. With less than 25k you can purchase all the components

1 Like

Re: My Cheap Way Of Dealing With Heat at Night by Treepower2000: 8:23am On Mar 03
MRDEE01:
It is no longer news that the price of PMS has gone up and there is no stable power supply in most areas.

I have had to put up with heat at night,struggling to sleep even with doors open.

I was thinking of a cheap solution to this heat especially as we are still working to increase income(to install solar)then this idea came.

So far I have used it for 2 weeks and it is working.

The simple solution is rechargeable Table fan and power bank.

I just connect the fan to the power bank and turn it on.
I can use my 20000 MAh powerbank for 2 nights(8hrs daily) with the rechargeable fan and sleep peacefully.

What other cheap ways do you sleep in this heat season when there is no power?

Cc Nlfpmod Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

HOW much is the rechargeable fan and power bank?
Re: My Cheap Way Of Dealing With Heat at Night by MRDEE01: 8:53am On Mar 03
Treepower2000:

HOW much is the rechargeable fan and power bank?

The power bank is my old oraimo I bought 13k,while the fan was gotten 8k December

1 Like

Re: My Cheap Way Of Dealing With Heat at Night by Justiceleague1: 12:45pm On Mar 03
This is my combo and I had to make sure I got extra power bank. The black one is solar/AC powered/30000MAh while the white is 15000MAh.... without these,when there ain't power @ nite,sleep is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: My Cheap Way Of Dealing With Heat at Night by Originalsly: 5:44pm On Mar 03
How is your house/room designed? ... to trap heat?... as is European style? ... or to release heat? ... as the houses in Florida/Texas? Bear in mind ... hot air rises... the hot air in your house/room will rise to the top... if there is no opening for it to escape... it remains in the room which will become increasingly hot and soon be filled with hot air. What really can a fan then do except to churn the hot air and burn current? If possible..... make one or two openings at/near the top of the wall... small windows/ventilation blocks to allow the hot air to escapeand cool air to rush in from the bottom. If not possible... then place the fan near the top of the window and have it blow outwards ... used as an extractor fan ... which will help get rid of the hotter air.

(1) (Reply)

Good Times Ahead In The SW! / Moment Turns Out / Produces Sense Permits You To Consume What Modern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.