Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Among These Ex- Super Eagles� Stars, Who Do You Prefer To Coach Super Eagles? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Among These Ex- Super Eagles� Stars, Who Do You Prefer To Coach Super Eagles? (195 Views)

I’m Ready To Coach Super Eagles Again – Sunday Oliseh / I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi / Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among These Ex- Super Eagles� Stars, Who Do You Prefer To Coach Super Eagles? by Xinox: 11:16pm On Mar 02
There is no doubt the Nigerian super Eagles used to have one of the most deadliest squad that can take on any team but are still struggling to find the right home based coach since the death of Stephen Keshi.
Nairalanders who do you feel can take over as super Eagles🦅 coach and do better than the departing coach?

Picture courtesy: Social media

Re: Among These Ex- Super Eagles� Stars, Who Do You Prefer To Coach Super Eagles? by Xinox: 11:25pm On Mar 02
I wish the likes of Vincent and Mikel obi are included on that picture.

The NFF must build on the success of our recent achievement to build something special for the future
Re: Among These Ex- Super Eagles� Stars, Who Do You Prefer To Coach Super Eagles? by emorse(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02
Do you have Keshi's Agbonivbare's Oliha's and Yekini's contacts? No vex o, I just dey wonder wetin dem dey do for the list.
Re: Among These Ex- Super Eagles� Stars, Who Do You Prefer To Coach Super Eagles? by deji68: 11:56pm On Mar 02
Emenalor is avery rich guy nau...watin he dey do for list...think Okafor is dead too
Re: Among These Ex- Super Eagles� Stars, Who Do You Prefer To Coach Super Eagles? by Xinox: 1:33pm On Mar 04
emorse:
Do you have Keshi's Agbonivbare's Oliha's and Yekini's contacts? No vex o, I just dey wonder wetin dem dey do for the list.

For history sake they are kept there
Re: Among These Ex- Super Eagles� Stars, Who Do You Prefer To Coach Super Eagles? by emorse(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04
Xinox:

For history sake they are kept there
Ok na.

(1) (Reply)

Martin Odegaard Vs Bruno Fernandez Who Is A Better Player Currently / ‘Shi’ites/Military Clash Won’t Affect Sports Festival’ Mr Olusade Adesola / Italy Vs New Zealand Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.