Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State (2629 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers / Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos) / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Dancing After APC Failed To Conduct Peaceful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by shortgun(m): 12:41am On Mar 03
https://youtube.com/shorts/yx2ORUDpS94?si=PjTFrF8jDfruUnAj
Heavily armed Bandits can be seen dancing in the video in what appears to be a successful ambush of soldiers on patrol in Zamfara state.
Chants of Allahua akbar(Allah is the greatest) can be heard as well as music and dancing.
There was no mention by the social media user who uploaded the video regarding the fate of the soldiers involved.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by ValCon888: 2:36am On Mar 03
Nigeria gradually edging towards chaos. Everything bad is happening there.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by aariwa(m): 2:41am On Mar 03
They have probably killed all the soldiers in the vehicle. Some idiots will start jumping over like little chickens if it were esn..very shameful that a country like Nigeria cannot get rid of these rag tag untrained dirty looking bandits. Obi would have obliterated these idiots in 6 months

23 Likes

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Shadomaan7: 2:43am On Mar 03
Chai, these bandits don scatter soldiers like flies! Them dey dance sef, Allah dey watch. Na wa o.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by okosodo: 2:57am On Mar 03
That
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by shortgun(m): 2:58am On Mar 03
ValCon888:
Nigeria gradually edging towards chaos. Everything bad is happening there.
This doesn't happen in every part of the country
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Inspirer1: 3:15am On Mar 03
They are not even in the forest angry

Only God knows who arms them this well

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Alexander6478: 3:44am On Mar 03
shortgun:

Which part of the country is not having one insecurity challenge

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Chinkoalhaji34: 4:02am On Mar 03
Kai, these bandits don win again! Allah dey o, make dem protect our soldiers wey dey risk their lives for us.
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by chigoziri2403(m): 4:55am On Mar 03
This is what investors see

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Creamypie(m): 5:14am On Mar 03
I talk am say if we wan stop crime for this country, no be law enforcements to stop it. Na we the people. These bandits get family wey know what they do. They are beneficiaries, and will want the money to be coming, not minding how it comes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by KingLennon(m): 6:35am On Mar 03
Being a Nigerian soldier is one of the easiest way to die these days o. There's a great sabotage going on in the Army

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by pode(m): 6:41am On Mar 03
This is a shame to a country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Gadafii: 7:08am On Mar 03
This is stage managed according to NPF🙂

I have never seen an unserious and ineffective govt and institutions like the ones under APC administration

Shifting blame without care instead of tackling the issues head on

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Streetdoctor: 8:20am On Mar 03
Inspirer1:
They are not even in the forest angry

Only God knows who arms them this well
Asking dis question is like asking why some men do marry. Go and ask bubu, El rufai
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Ezmans: 8:54am On Mar 03
shortgun:

like which area?
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Dpharisee: 9:04am On Mar 03
You call terrorists bandits. thats northern propaganda

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by arantess: 10:02am On Mar 03
shortgun:

What a stupid comment
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:33am On Mar 03
If only Buhari wasn't president
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by shortgun(m): 10:35am On Mar 03
Alexander6478:
Which part of the country is not having one insecurity challenge
Delta, anambra, bayelsa, Enugu, Bauchi,Jigawa,Cross River, Adamawa,Akwa ibom, kano, Lagos, Osun,Edo,Yobe e.t.c all these states doesn't have insecurity issues.
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by westlius(m): 11:27am On Mar 03
shortgun:

Delta, anambra, bayelsa, Enugu, Bauchi,Jigawa,Cross River, Adamawa,Akwa ibom, kano, Lagos, Osun,Edo,Yobe e.t.c all these states doesn't have insecurity issues.
Add Rivers State too
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Emmabyte: 12:28pm On Mar 03
Nigeria army they fck up I swear, do you want to tell me that by now the Nigerian army still don't know the politician sponsoring this boys
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Rich4god(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03
If this happened in the south, the next day, soldiers will place a blockage in the village/area and kill innocent people burning their houses.
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Racoon(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03
Now when the soldiers caught these bandits cum terrorists, let me see who will be granting them amnesty again.
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by christejames(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03
What a CORNtree 🌽 shocked
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by zombieHUNTER: 1:28pm On Mar 03
This is what the country has degenerated to under Tinubu..

We never had it this bad under Buhari

they're not even hiding in the bushes
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by shortgun(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03
westlius:

Add Rivers State too
Ok
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by shortgun(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03
Emmabyte:
Nigeria army they fck up I swear, do you want to tell me that by now the Nigerian army still don't know the politician sponsoring this boys
I've noticed that insecurity issues are treated lightly by the security agencies in the northern part of the country.
If this ambush had happened anywhere in southern Nigeria, the community would've been sacked and razed down by the military.
Even the EFCC go as far as carrying out night raids in university hostels consistently for arrests but their approach and that of other security agencies shifts significantly when operating in the north....I guess this has alot to do with the civil behavior of the average southner
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by GoodSpirit: 2:54pm On Mar 03
This is how a friend who is an officer died in Zamfara last year, he was mobilized from the South west to Zamfara and met an ambush resulting in his demise.

The question is does Nigerian military use eyes on the skies to protect soldiers on the Frontlines? I don't think so, they go in blind resulting in grave casualty.

We need to do more.
Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by HenryWilliams(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03
shortgun:

I've noticed that insecurity issues are treated lightly by the security agencies in the northern part of the country.
If this ambush had happened anywhere in southern Nigeria, the community would've been sacked and razed down by the military.
Even the EFCC go as far as carrying out night raids in university hostels consistently for arrests but their approach and that of other security agencies shifts significantly when operating in the north....I guess this has alot to do with the civil behavior of the average southner

You're right .
The average Southerner behave civil towards Military personnel..that's why the Army, Police and customs etc can do literally what they like and get away with it .
Probably when the South starts ambushing soldiers and murdering them and setting their cantonment on fire .they'll realize there's more than one way to skin a cat..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Emmabyte: 3:48pm On Mar 03
shortgun:

Re: Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State by Chimarto: 3:54pm On Mar 03
This are not bandits, they're Islamic Jihad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawmakers Ask Armed Robbers To Declare Temporary Ceasefire / Just Got This On Bb: Almost Drove Me To Tears / Digital Giants: Emeagwali Predicts Nigeria As 3rd Best Internet Customer By 2050

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.