Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos (32326 Views)

Shaibu Moves Out Of Edo Government House On Obaseki’s Order / EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack / Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by donborg(m): 8:57am On Mar 03
ReubenE:
How they always avoid mentioning Buhari beats me

@last paragraph.

Senate want to probe how the 30 trillion ways and means loan collected from the CBN under "Emefiele" instead of the 30 trillion ways and means loan collected from the CBN by the "Buhari Government"

Buhari's government collected 30 trillion ways and means loan from the CBN (another way of saying printing 30 trillion) but they never mention the man, the president that collected the loan and squandered it even, but the man that gave the loans with really no choice

The real culprit here is Emefiele because he could refuse to do so and raise an alarm with the Senate and Buhari will not do anything but chose no to do so.

Buhari cannot illegally print money without Emefiele's help. It is beyond his powers.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by Bluntemperor: 9:03am On Mar 03
Mandate1:
you understand macro and micro economics sir. What use is this to the nation when the CBN cum FG policies are making life unbearable for Nigerians? Emefiele was the thief yet Nigeria was better, today you and I can't even buy garri cheaply. Don't be a fan of propaganda.
Under Buhari food was cheaper, power was better, businesses never suffered huge losses. In less than one year into this govt, MTN declared billions in losses, Nigeria breweries declared losses, other major businesses declaring losses. Yet you're telling me you understand macro and micro economics. What is the essence of macro and Micro economics if not ensuring maximum prosperity for businesses and citizens?

So,you Support Buhari's Humongous NTrillions borrowing through Senator Lawan , to continue to use the Money Borrowed - for Support of the Naira,abi?
Na wao for your knowledge of economics - Maco and Micro Economics indeed!
• Do you know the exact and How Much was borrowed during Buhari?
• Do you know that these Funds have been looted by most of the Ministers and MIDAS -Min and Depts- under Buhari?
• Do you know that Future Generations Unborn ,will still be made to pay these Illegal Money, borrowed and looted under Buhari!
You just de on your own because talk is cheap!
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by seunayantokun(m): 9:03am On Mar 03
NkanuSon:
The man come be like saint for where this cardoso dey

Please explain that to us.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by HRMK: 9:06am On Mar 03
WHAT IS HE STILL DOING THERE WHEN HE HAS BEEN SENT PACKING OVER SIX MONTHS AGO?
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by epainos: 9:12am On Mar 03
Mandate1:
you understand macro and micro economics sir. What use is this to the nation when the CBN cum FG policies are making life unbearable for Nigerians? Emefiele was the thief yet Nigeria was better, today you and I can't even buy garri cheaply. Don't be a fan of propaganda.

Under Buhari food was cheaper, power was better, businesses never suffered huge losses. In less than one year into this govt, MTN declared billions in losses, Nigeria breweries declared losses, other major businesses declaring losses. Yet you're telling me you understand macro and micro economics. What is the essence of macro and Micro economics if not ensuring maximum prosperity for businesses and citizens?
Firstly, I am not a fan of Jagaban. I think he is not the right candidate. Also, Obi and Atiku aren't qualified. So, get that right.

If you understand the damages done by Buhari and Emefiele, you won't write what you have written.

The real state of our economy is what you have seen due to corruption, mismanagement, and recklessness. Someone must pay for it. Yes, subsidy can continue and we won't feel it like this for now, but some people will still pay in the future. This is what our grandfathers did. They borrowed so much, and IBB dem...embezzled it all. Who is paying for the mistakes? Our grand-fathers who are dead? We can decide to continue with the usual way and then things will be better.

But one day na one day....e go burst finally. No money to borrow again to patch it up. The real state of the economy and naira will surface. Maybe N20k to $1 then. And one loaf of bread will be N5,000 or more.

Buhari and Emefiele damaged everything Ngozi Iweala did. As in, they bastardized it all.

Now, Jagaban is there. The good thing is that he is facing the reality that Naija is about to cast finally. Buhari no send ooo. Did you not read when he said he cannot wait to finish and run to Niger? He don know wetin dey na. It was why he didn't even fight for 3rd term or force anyone to become president after him. Lol. Baba knows wetin dey there.

The main challenge with Tinubu is that he has failed to address corruption...and it will still get worse. The good thing is that Nigerians have seen that we are in soup. So, he cannot just hide things like Buhari and get away with it. Truth be told, Tinubu may not attempt to contest if he knew things were this bad. Lol. It is too late.

Cardoso himself could have rejected that appointment if he knew what Emefiele had done. Cos there is no way one can easily correct the damages.

Nigerians must go through this pain. But the wahala is that the house of rep and Senators are still looting steadily. Governors are still stealing. So, we are not ready yet.

That man who will erase corruption is the one we need. Heads will roll....he go shake everywhere. Ministers who steal....straight to prison or they hang them. Perm sec wey still...straight to prison. Hard work. Make dem go put them on farms. Make dem produce food for naija. Yes na.

The banking sector must be touched. I don't want to mention names, but all the big banking names will end up in jail. But see....Tinubu is still rubbing hands with them all. Those who put us in this mess are the ones he is calling to bail us out. Dem just wan find a temporary solution so their business can continue.

Naija isn't getting better bro. Let me not deceive you.

Not until everything is destroyed that we will move forward. Me, a dey pray say make everything collapse. Go through my past posts and you will see. Some people cursed themselves (not me) that I don't like Nigeria. Why would I like Nigeria? Please, all I want is for people living in this present Nigeria should live in wealth na. The pain and sorrow are too much na. If Naija breaks and the people in it live happily in different nations....so be it.

Do you want Tinubu to go borrow heavily and pump it into forex like Buhari....yes, things will adjust a bit. But one day...e go cast na. Se na N1,900 e bi now...e go just go to N20,000. cheesy As in dem fit make am N350 now sef. And things will normalize but the thing dem dey use back am up ...e go cast one day. And e don dey near am. So, dem sef dey use style do am gently during obj, yaradua, Jonathan and buhari. All of them did it...but that of Buhari was reckless. As in too reckless. Heavy borrowing cos he didnt want the truth to leak out. Though, we know oooo...economists had an idea also, but we didnt know the real extent. As soon as Tinubu removed it all...our eyes cleared say ....na so e bi?

Se make Tinubu too go borrow heavily and make it N200.....and dem one day...e go cast finally. N200 to N75,000 or more. And a cup of garri will be N35,000. Na that one you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by membranus: 9:15am On Mar 03
0quote author=naijapips02 post=128749377]

I'm asking you what is different? Are you not still buying Naira? Why are you demonizing Emefiele when he did his absolute best to save this country. [/quote]

You are the only one buying Naira in Nigeria. Every other person that needs money go to ATMs and bank counters to collect them free of charge.

And if Emefiele is your mentor, I don't need to argue with you again.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by rafcrown(m): 9:20am On Mar 03
EMEFIOLE?
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by Revolva(m): 9:24am On Mar 03
What is the bhastad still doing in cbn quaters
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by naijapips02: 9:27am On Mar 03
membranus:
0quote author=naijapips02 post=128749377]

I'm asking you what is different? Are you not still buying Naira? Why are you demonizing Emefiele when he did his absolute best to save this country.

You are the only one buying Naira in Nigeria. Every other person that needs money go to ATMs and bank counters to collect them free of charge.

And if Emefiele is your mentor, I don't need to argue with you again.

Which ATM is dispensing Naira in your area? It is very obvious you are not in Nigeria. Which ATM? Is Naira not still scarce? Are agents not collecting enormous sums to sell Naira back to you?

Are your finances better now? Your security? Your sanity?
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by Revolva(m): 9:30am On Mar 03
epainos:

Firstly, I am not a fan of Jagaban. I think he is not the right candidate. Also, Obi and Atiku aren't qualified. So, get that right.

If you understand the damages done by Buhari and Emefiele, you won't write what you have written.

The real state of our economy is what you have seen due to corruption, mismanagement, and recklessness. Someone must pay for it. Yes, subsidy can continue and we won't feel it like this for now, but some people will still pay in the future. This is what our grandfathers did. They borrowed so much, and IBB dem...embezzled it all. Who is paying for the mistakes? Our grand-fathers who are dead? We can decide to continue with the usual way and then things will be better.

But one day na one day....e go burst finally. No money to borrow again to patch it up. The real state of the economy and naira will surface. Maybe N20k to $1 then. And one loaf of bread will be N5,000 or more.

Buhari and Emefiele damaged everything Ngozi Iweala did. As in, they bastardized it all.

Now, Jagaban is there. The good thing is that he is facing the reality that Naija is about to cast finally. Buhari no send ooo. Did you not read when he said he cannot wait to finish and run to Niger? He don know wetin dey na. It was why he didn't even fight for 3rd term or force anyone to become president after him. Lol. Baba knows wetin dey there.

The main challenge with Tinubu is that he has failed to address corruption...and it will still get worse. The good thing is that Nigerians have seen that we are in soup. So, he cannot just hide things like Buhari and get away with it. Truth be told, Tinubu may not attempt to contest if he knew things were this bad. Lol. It is too late.

Cardoso himself could have rejected that appointment if he knew what Emefiele had done. Cos there is no way one can easily correct the damages.

Nigerians must go through this pain. But the wahala is that the house of rep and Senators are still looting steadily. Governors are still stealing. So, we are not ready yet.

That man who will erase corruption is the one we need. Heads will roll....he go shake everywhere. Ministers who steal....straight to prison or they hang them. Perm sec wey still...straight to prison. Hard work. Make dem go put them on farms. Make dem produce food for naija. Yes na.

The banking sector must be touched. I don't want to mention names, but all the big banking names will end up in jail. But see....Tinubu is still rubbing hands with them all. Those who put us in this mess are the ones he is calling to bail us out. Dem just wan find a temporary solution so their business can continue.

Naija isn't getting better bro. Let me not deceive you.

Not until everything is destroyed that we will move forward. Me, a dey pray say make everything collapse. Go through my past posts and you will see. Some people cursed themselves (not me) that I don't like Nigeria. Why would I like Nigeria? Please, all I want is for people living in this present Nigeria should live in wealth na. The pain and sorrow are too much na. If Naija breaks and the people in it live happily in different nations....so be it.

Do you want Tinubu to go borrow heavily and pump it into forex like Buhari....yes, things will adjust a bit. But one day...e go cast na. Se na N1,900 e bi now...e go just go to N20,000. cheesy As in dem fit make am N350 now sef. And things will normalize but the thing dem dey use back am up ...e go cast one day. And e don dey near am. So, dem sef dey use style do am gently during obj, yaradua, Jonathan and buhari. All of them did it...but that of Buhari was reckless. As in too reckless. Heavy borrowing cos he didnt want the truth to leak out. Though, we know oooo...economists had an idea also, but we didnt know the real extent. As soon as Tinubu removed it all...our eyes cleared say ....na so e bi?

Se make Tinubu too go borrow heavily and make it N200.....and dem one day...e go cast finally. N200 to N75,000 or more. And a cup of garri will be N35,000. Na that one you want?

Well said , so explain why Obi is not the right candidate

Obi should be , because he has a vision to repair and put us in production that what this country need to bounce back
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by ReubenE(m): 9:33am On Mar 03
donborg:

The real culprit here is Emefiele because he could refuse to do so and raise an alarm with the Senate and Buhari will not do anything but chose no to do so.

Buhari cannot illegally print money without Emefiele's help. It is beyond his powers.
@bold

Are you joking or you're trying to be trivial.

Same Senate that was led by Ahmad Lawan? Same Senate that did whatever Buhari wanted, even turned the institution of the Senate to Buhari's spokesman?
I don't think you are serious.

Assuming what you are trying to say holds ground, the National Assembly has oversight on the activities of the CBN, yet according to you Emefiele did what he did, with the National Assembly not questioning anyone then, and you expect alarm raised to the National Assembly to do something about Buhari? A body that wilfully shirked their duty in pleasure of Buhari?
Please tell another joke.

Lemme give you another scenario for you to consider so you might consider that what you said does not hold water.
The Act that authorized government to use Ways and Means prescribe that, government cannot take more than 5% of total revenue as Ways and Means.
From 2017 to 2023, Buhari consistently took more than 40% to 70% as against the prescribed law with the Senate not coughing about it till the man left. Here you are, directing Emefiele to the Senate, same Senate that Buhari violated the law they themselves made for six years.

Make Buhari for do something wey go affect their salaries and benefits, you for see weda Senate dey wait for person to inform them or raise alarm before them take action.

@last paragraph.

Buhari actually illegally printed money for six years, a job his employee Emefiele did.
It is funny to see you and your likes to blame Emefiele while Buhari is there.
Emefiele is now more powerful than the president of Nigeria. In fact, Emefiele actions and inactions are all directly an indictment on Buhari as the president
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by epainos: 9:42am On Mar 03
Revolva:

Well said , so explain why Obi is not the right candidate

Obi should be , because he has a vision to repair and put us in production that what this country need to bounce back
Who told you Atiku, Sowore, or other candidates don't have visions too? grin

Visions die in the presence of corruption. Corruption is the issue at hand now. Like I said, the person must fight everyone. Must be a strong man. Can Obi fight the House of rep and Senators? Person wey get 1 candidate in the house.. grin

Also, Obi is among them too. Was he not the Pandora guy? He will also call the stronghold men holding us in slavery to negotiate. The person who will make Nigeria better must fight them and not negotiate.

But I see a lesser way out...make we separate. Let each region fight its strongmen. If those strongmen decide to destroy their own region...na dem wahala oooo. But in this situation....strongmen built a refinery in Kaduna and then spent billions to build pipes...and then use trucks carry petrol back to where crude oil came from. That na sense? Dem kon dey blow pipes built with millions of dollars up and down....dey steal equipment in refinery grin You have to win those strongmen to correct that stupidi.ty. In order not to fight such a useless fight, if we separate, Kaduna knows it will pay dollars to get crude from delta. Shikena. Those strongmen are defeated automatically. So, internal strongmen are to be fought. You know the strongmen in each region na.

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by Soltix9y(m): 10:06am On Mar 03
He didn't stay there for a day. He just parked his fleets inside. Just security guys and some dss in most days.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by Herkim(m): 10:07am On Mar 03
naijapips02:
Emefiele remains the best CBN governor we have had in a long while. All these witch-hunt yet no single conviction. No single proof just propaganda.

You must be living in the past , with all the atrocities he committed while in office.

Are you saying Prof Kingsley Moghalu doesn't know what he said about Emefele recklessness in office.

Lets always call a spade, a spade, emefele is a greedy man he put us in this problem.

Tinubu can never be a miracle worker though he has his own mistakes as well.

In a sane society like china , emefele would have been hanged by now.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by FuckOsuPigs: 10:12am On Mar 03
NkanuSon:

Mechie onu gi!

It means your reasoning is defective.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by naijapips02: 10:14am On Mar 03
Herkim:

You must be living in the past , with all the atrocities he committed while in office.

Are you saying Prof Kingsley Moghalu doesn't know what he said about Emefele recklessness in office.

Lets always call a spade, a spade, emefele is a greedy man he put us in this problem.

Tinubu can never be a miracle worker though he has his own mistakes as well.

In a sane society like china , emefele would have been hanged by now.

Atrocities and you still cannot find any proof despite several audits and witch-hunts? What spade are you calling a spade? How are you better now after Emefiele?
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by Hadone(m): 10:20am On Mar 03
LegendHero:
Nawa o.

So he never commot that place all this while?
Person wet dey Kuje prison, how do want am to pack out?
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by Herkim(m): 10:41am On Mar 03
naijapips02:

Atrocities and you still cannot find any proof despite several audits and witch-hunts? What spade are you calling a spade? How are you better now after Emefiele?

Emefele took economy advantage over buhari who doesn't knew jack about Nigeria economy.

Emefele is a persistent thief . He put us in this mess. Emefele was in charge of the economy, it was sabotaged by him.

Evidences against him is quite glaring for everyone to see except you.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by naijapips02: 10:45am On Mar 03
Herkim:

Emefele took economy advantage over buhari who doesn't knew jack about Nigeria economy.

Emefele is a persistent thief . He put us in this mess. Emefele was in charge of the economy, it was sabotaged by him.

Evidences against him is quite glaring for everyone to see except you.

You are still talking like a brainless propagandists. Show us the evidence where he 'persistently' stole. What mess did Emefiele put you on when things were far better under him?
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by Luckysbab: 11:08am On Mar 03
naijapips02:
Emefiele remains the best CBN governor we have had in a long while. All these witch-hunt yet no single conviction. No single proof just propaganda.

How exactly does that make him "the best in a while"?

What achievements precisely?
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by naijapips02: 11:14am On Mar 03
Luckysbab:

How exactly does that make him "the best in a while"?

What achievements precisely?

Being able to keep the economy stable in a Buhari disastrous era is a huge achievement.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by tete7000(m): 11:26am On Mar 03
naijapips02:
Despite the cash scarcity he subjected his country to? At least if you are unaffected by any other crime they claimed he committed, you at least share in the brunt of the scarcity.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by naijapips02: 11:27am On Mar 03
tete7000:

Despite the cash scarcity he subjected his country to? At least if you are unaffected by any other crime they claimed he committed, you at least share in the brunt of the scarcity.

Are you not still paying for cash? How's your life now better under this CBN governor?
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by Dsimmer: 11:29am On Mar 03
ReubenE:
How they always avoid mentioning Buhari beats me

@last paragraph.

Senate want to probe how the 30 trillion ways and means loan collected from the CBN under "Emefiele" instead of the 30 trillion ways and means loan collected from the CBN by the "Buhari Government"

Buhari's government collected 30 trillion ways and means loan from the CBN (another way of saying printing 30 trillion) but they never mention the man, the president that collected the loan and squandered it even, but the man that gave the loans with really no choice

Buhari had several flaws and looted, considering his looting nephew and that Nigeria air scam shambles but was he the one who opened those several useless BDC to siphon money like Emefiele did? Heck, Emefiele wanted to contest and spent a lot of money over it while he was a CBN governor. Not to mention him using trillion to change the naira note to few million new naira notes. I bet he stole those trillion. Because how would someone use trillion to print few million new naira notes? What was the point of that? He looted a lot and should return the money.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by DECLAN2015(m): 11:33am On Mar 03
NkanuSon:

Which saints
Our predicament presently is a cumulative mismanagent.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by Luckysbab: 11:34am On Mar 03
naijapips02:

Being able to keep the economy stable in a Buhari disastrous era is a huge achievement.

You mean patching things and being an accomplice to voodoo economics?

How you read he partook in unauthorized 30 trillion Naira or so and still conclude he did well should confound you too.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by tete7000(m): 11:35am On Mar 03
naijapips02:

Are you not still paying for cash? How's your life now better under this CBN governor?

That's the problem of people like you, no one ask for comparison, stop beating about the bush trying to prove intelligent when you are shallow? Did the man commit a crime whose consequences you share in? Yes, No, that's how intelligent people answer questions, not by evading answer, beating about in the bush. Did the man subject Nigerians to agony of cash crunch or not? Answer in a Yes or No or vamoose.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 11:42am On Mar 03
akyus:
It should have been Emefele moved out of.....
Lol. You're wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by naijapips02: 11:48am On Mar 03
Luckysbab:

You mean patching things and being an accomplice to voodoo economics?

How you read he partook in unauthorized 30 trillion Naira or so and still conclude he did well should confound you too.

If patching is what it would take to keep the people happy and the country moving forward, why not? Thats how you know a good economist.

You keep mentioning sums without any evidence. This is not a beer parlour.
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by naijapips02: 11:50am On Mar 03
tete7000:

That's the problem of people like you, no one ask for comparison, stop beating about the bush trying to prove intelligent when you are shallow? Did the man commit a crime whose consequences you share in? Yes, No, that's how intelligent people answer questions, not by evading answer, beating about in the bush. Did the man subject Nigerians to agony of cash crunch or not? Answer in a Yes or No or vamoose.

I'm still asking the crime the man commited. You still are not able to prove anything after countless audits. What agony did he subject you to that you are not being subjected to now? Is your life all better without agony now?
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by akinsmail51: 12:22pm On Mar 03
The consequences of treating people badly!
Re: Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos by MT: 12:26pm On Mar 03
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/emefiele-moves-out-of-cbn-govs-quarters-in-lagos-2/

Nigeria lacks a robust internal process mechanism.

Why is Emefiele just moving out of the apartment?

Is there no agency responsible to ensure any government official vacates their official residence at the expiration of their tenure, and also to ensure no official assets are moved out of the official quarters?

No heads will roll. No lessons will be learnt. Mediocrities will continue as usual, and we all expect a great Nation like western nations which have functional internal processes for all action and even inactions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) / Atiku At The Wedding Of Abba Bello Haliru, Son Of Haliru Mohammed Bello / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.