Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life (231 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / 10 Benefits Of Dumping Religion For Irreligion. / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by RickyJesus: 7:14am On Mar 03
I was born and raised a christian until I reach the age of reasoning, after that I went through my nihilistic phase within a year.

As someone who values the truth above all else, I feel it will be intellectual dishonesty to just glad as if I was believer while having my nonbelieve at my private time; did that for a while and felt like an asshole for it.

At the end of the day my major setback is that it has finally turn me to a more empathic and considerate person (I hate that; na Nigeria we dey). As a Christian there are things that I could just face Head on believing that someone out there is looking out for me, during my nihilistic stage I don't care much either but after awhile I started accepting the fact that human can be very irrational, with my knowledge of global politics and economy the world just feels small.

I guess the solution is to really pursue a passion and be good at it.

3 Likes

Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33am On Mar 03
RickyJesus:
I guess the solution is to really pursue a passion and be good at it.

That is exactly what the bible said except that its own is pursue only the good.and not just anything.
Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by RickyJesus: 8:16am On Mar 03
Dtruthspeaker:

That is exactly what the bible said except that its own is pursue only the good.and not just anything.
What's only the good?

How you consider learning how to make gun and bombs a pursue of the good.
Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by Dtruthspeaker: 8:18am On Mar 03
RickyJesus:

What's only the good?

How you consider learning how to make gun and bombs a pursue of the good.

Do you not know the good to do?
Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by RickyJesus: 8:24am On Mar 03
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you not know the good to do?
It's subjective.
Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by Dtruthspeaker: 8:27am On Mar 03
RickyJesus:

It's subjective.

Rubbish. if those bombs were made and used on you, would you.smile and say its good?
Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by RickyJesus: 9:00am On Mar 03
Dtruthspeaker:

Rubbish. if those bombs were made and used on you, would you.smile and say its good?
If I am causing destruction within a community or intend to attack others then yes I deserve to be eliminated.

You come across as someone that is capable of critical thinking, but you clearly just a dumb person with zero rational thinking.
Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:02am On Mar 03
Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:02am On Mar 03
I became more open minded and open to learning everything and anything. I started having interesting In deep stuffs and taking more risks.

1 Like

Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by Dtruthspeaker: 12:40pm On Mar 03
RickyJesus:

If I am causing destruction within a community or intend to attack others then yes I deserve to be eliminated.

You come across as someone that is capable of critical thinking, but you clearly just a dumb person with zero rational thinking.

Change of Post. i did not ask whether you deserve it. i asked if those bombs were made and used on you, would you smile and say it is good?

But here you are dodging it because you know the answer, shows how stupid your thinking is.
Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by RickyJesus: 1:15pm On Mar 03
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post. i did not ask whether you deserve it. i asked if those bombs were made and used on you, would you smile and say it is good?

But here you are dodging it because you know the answer, shows how stupid your thinking is.

You dey ask person wey dey do wickedness if he will smile when he is been killed. You are a complete idiot, don't quote me again with your idiotic thinking.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by Dtruthspeaker: 2:11pm On Mar 03
RickyJesus:

You dey ask person wey dey do wickedness if he will smile when he is been killed. You are a complete idiot, don't quote me again with your idiotic thinking.

Oh so you know the evil called wickedness; and e no dey subjective again, african foolish follow follow. Think very.well before you start vomiting atheist stupid chants.
Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by RickyJesus: 2:18pm On Mar 03
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh so you know the evil called wickedness; and e no dey subjective again, african foolish follow follow. Think very.well before you start vomiting atheist stupid chants.
Evil cancel evil you dumbass. No follow me chat.
Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11pm On Mar 03
RickyJesus:

Evil cancel evil you dumbass. No follow me chat.

No one asked you whether evil cancels evil stupidoo.Think very well before you start vomiting even more stupid responses.
Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by PastorOlokonla: 5:30pm On Mar 03
RickyJesus:

Why the insults with all your acclaimed "CRITICAL THINKING"

1 Like

Re: How Has Been Irreligion Affected Your Life by RickyJesus: 11:20pm On Mar 03
PastorOlokonla:

Why the insults with all your acclaimed "CRITICAL THINKING"
That doesn't prevent me in anyway to call things they way they are, and he was been a complete idiot. R

(1) (Reply)

Why Was King David Not Put To Death After Killing Uriah And Committing Adultery? / Environment / ~daily Spiritual Digest~: Take Off Your Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.