Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) (30576 Views)

Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m / Six Important Lessons Christians Could Learn From A Wise Heathen King / Righteousness Exalts A Nation, But Sin Is A Reproach To Any People - Prov 14:34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:30am On Apr 14
oyeb15:
Cats easily betrays their owner spiritually but dogs and sheep remain faithful and even die for their owners.

An enemy can possess your cat spiritually and use it gain access to your life thus bringing you evil,badluck, miscarriages etc.

Village people use cats to rob spiritually. Cats is a major and easiest vehicle of spiritually transformation. U can easily turn to cat if u are possessed , travel several kilometers, spy on your neighbors , enter warehouses ,steal goods using apaja etc

Cat isn't a good animal.
This your comment reeks of nothing but ignorance. Typical African mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by Azazyel: 11:32am On Apr 14
oyeb15:
Cats easily betrays their owner spiritually but dogs and sheep remain faithful and even die for their owners.

An enemy can possess your cat spiritually and use it gain access to your life thus bringing you evil,badluck, miscarriages etc.

Village people use cats to rob spiritually. Cats is a major and easiest vehicle of spiritually transformation. U can easily turn to cat if u are possessed , travel several kilometers, spy on your neighbors , enter warehouses ,steal goods using apaja etc

Cat isn't a good animal.

You're a liar. Go and meet your imaginary enemies and keep fighting. You're the enemy of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by maestroferddi: 11:40am On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
Pray for your country and stop demarketing it.

There's corruption almost everywhere even in the church!

Even in the Biblical translations of KJV, RSV, NIV, ESV, NASB, etc there's corruption!

Many verses exist in KJV that were removed from others as they were dubiously added!
Ignorant Muslim...

Everything to you is all about a so-called corruption in the bible that you were fed by to you by Imans whose singular role is brainwashing...

Spare a moment to think before you talk.

The Bible is the inerrant Word of God...

The remark usually made by Muslims who know that they have no feet to stand on that the bible has been corrupted just because it made a mockery of the 'revelations' claimed to have been received by Muhammad has to be the biggest joke ever told....

No right-thinking person takes that lazy submission seriously...
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by Josbreed: 11:57am On Apr 14
jesusjnr2020:
Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat

Normally, a cat is not an animal most Christians would want to associate themselves with, considering the negative reputation it has generally among Christians.

Please can you explain how normally cats have negative reputation to Christians Biblically?
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by Ebukamatth(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14
[quote author=SeeWahala post=129430376]

Which is an ekuke sized cat 🐈 cool[/quote

So I have been behaving like a cat
But bigger cat
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by Kay25(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14
Cat has no righteousness that evil thing no no
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14
Thanks for sharing. God bless you too!

1 Like

Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by kernniejay(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14
AntiChristian:
Check this out...

Matthew 15:22-28
A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession."

Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." (Jesus was not sent to everybody)

The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said.

He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."

"Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."

Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

I would expect that a 'God incarnate' person who is ultimately merciful wouldn't think twice before helping a sick child, especially since he has the power to do so.

Can we say this is a racist comment? He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."
By
Who are the Children and who are their dogs?
Don't bother yourself, it's of no use explaining anything about the word of God to you.
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by free2ryhme: 12:39pm On Apr 14
jesusjnr2020:

Normally, a cat is not an animal most Christians would want to associate themselves with, considering the negative reputation it has generally among Christians.

I myself am not endeared to cats, and barely had any interactions with them in my entire lifetime. However on this particular occasion, I had paid a visit to a family friend and stayed there for several days.

A cat happened in the house, so that was how me and this particular cat crossed paths.

It's an interesting story as to how the cat got there in the first place, because this was also a christian family well known to hate the sight of cats not to talk of having them around, but that's a long story which may distract from the topic, so let me not go there just yet.

Now during my stay there, I observed the cat was very selective when it comes to food.

It doesn't eat rice, beans, yam, plantain, among others, so whenever any of the above is placed in its plate, it often end up in the refuse bin. If not there, it gets being devoured by cats of neighbors closeby, to suggest that the cat is quite unique in the way it selects food, however as a result it's often left hungry even when its plate is full of food.

It happens to often eat bread though and also appears to love licking soup especially draw. But of course, fish, meat are his favourite food as expected.

So whenever someone was about to eat swallow especially, somehow it is able to sense that what it craves was inside the plate of food the person is carrying, so it would follow the person hoping some of its favorite food could drop for it from the plate.

I usually share some of such with it while eating as a result, so it is usually hopeful of getting something whenever I was eating hence hardly misses such moments.

One day, it was already hanging around where I had put my food and was about to eat. However it appeared I forgot something so had to go downstairs to get it. Something appeared to delay me though so my food was left open for a while, but then when I remembered the cat was already there waiting, I shouted and rushed back to see what had become of my open food while I was gone. I sincerely thought it would have already pounced on the food and devoured especially the meat and fish inside.

But when I came back I just saw the cat still lying down close to the stool but the food was intact. I was shocked because the plate of food contained its favorite fish and meat and it was really close to it, yet it didn't touch it.

Perhaps I didn't need to be shocked if that's the nature of cats but I didn't know much about cats anyway. I don't still know if this is the same with all cats but this particular one doesn't touch any food that doesn't belong to it.

Despite being hungry, it waited patiently for me to finish what I was doing to come and give it some meat and fish by myself before it would eat.

I was seriously impressed and it made me want to give it as much as possible. Funny thing is that when I give it, it could take it and run somewhere to secure while eating it, but it doesn't touch someone else's food.

It was a real eye-opener that a cat could have such discipline.

It made me begin to imagine what Nigeria would have become if we as Nigerians and our leaders had such discipline not to take what doesn't belong to us.

The Bible says, "righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people." Proverbs 14:34

That's why a nation so richly endowed and blessed by God, is yet the poverty capital of the world.

It because of sin (mindless stealing and corruption) which would bring reproach to any nation.

At this time when Nigeria is suffering much poverty, hardship, and reproach due to lack of discipline on the part of her leaders and people, Nigeria could surely do well to learn something from the cat.

God bless.

Even religious leaders are never discipline in this country.

recently in lekki one slapped a driver in a bus and zoomed off leaving his PA to resolve the issue
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by sematec(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14
cat na wise animal
no be goat
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by BeigJawnson(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14
AntiChristian:
Check this out...

A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession."

Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." (Jesus was not sent to everybody)

He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."

"Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."

Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

I would expect that a 'God incarnate' person who is ultimately merciful wouldn't think twice before helping a sick child, especially since he has the power to do so.

Can we say this is a racist comment? He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."

Did Jesus heal the child or not? Had it mean He didn't heal the child, then you have a point.

You can see that Jesus said you have a great faith. That is to tell you that, Jesus tested her faith in Him.
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by BeigJawnson(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
Pray for your country and stop demarketing it.

There's corruption almost everywhere even in the church!

Even in the Biblical translations of KJV, RSV, NIV, ESV, NASB, etc there's corruption!

Many verses exist in KJV that were removed from others as they were dubiously added!

What about the quran? Are you saying no corruption in the mosques as well? So all the imams and Alfas are saints?
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by Winnin009: 12:53pm On Apr 14
AntiChristian:
Check this out...

You know the answer to the question. It’s up to you now dear brother.
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by Winnin009: 12:55pm On Apr 14
oyeb15:

Cat isn't a good animal.

Who are you to dare say something God created isn’t good? Be very careful my friend.
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by Winnin009: 12:56pm On Apr 14
SeeWahala:
I love cats sadly I can't keep one cry family mattaz

So clean, quiet, calm, low maintenance, no definite odor etc only time they worry you is when they are hungry or have given birth

If not that it's like a time bomb to keep cats as big as even adult ekuke as pet I would have darned all consequences.

I believe a well trained 'adult Ekuke' sized domestic cat will secure your property more effectively than even a tibetan mastiff undecided

Lol. You must be joking.
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by efemena5050(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
I love cat.

Cat is a very clean and neat animal.

Dirty men should learn how to maintain physical hygiene from cat undecided

cleanliness is next to godliness
with ur hatred for men . . Hope u know God is a man and jesus is man ....so continue ur hared o . Let's see if u will enter heaven ? As for Satan be like say na woman self abi man ....I no sure but I know maybe they will allow u in hell .....stop the hate
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by efemena5050(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14
Ebukamatth:

Lion
u be like an animal then! Na wa o
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by Poccs1423: 1:58pm On Apr 14
[nice quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=128748926] Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat

I myself am not endeared to cats, and barely had any interactions with them in my entire lifetime. However on this particular occasion, I had paid a visit to a family friend and stayed there for several days.

A cat happened in the house, so that was how me and this particular cat crossed paths.

It's an interesting story as to how the cat got there in the first place, because this was also a christian family well known to hate the sight of cats not to talk of having them around, but that's a long story which may distract from the topic, so let me not go there just yet.

Now during my stay there, I observed the cat was very selective when it comes to food.

It doesn't eat rice, beans, yam, plantain, among others, so whenever any of the above is placed in its plate, it often end up in the refuse bin. If not there, it gets being devoured by cats of neighbors closeby, to suggest that the cat is quite unique in the way it selects food, however as a result it's often left hungry even when its plate is full of food.

It happens to often eat bread though and also appears to love licking soup especially draw. But of course, fish, meat are his favourite food as expected.

So whenever someone was about to eat swallow especially, somehow it is able to sense that what it craves was inside the plate of food the person is carrying, so it would follow the person hoping some of its favorite food could drop for it from the plate.

I usually share some of such with it while eating as a result, so it is usually hopeful of getting something whenever I was eating hence hardly misses such moments.

One day, it was already hanging around where I had put my food and was about to eat. However it appeared I forgot something so had to go downstairs to get it. Something appeared to delay me though so my food was left open for a while, but then when I remembered the cat was already there waiting, I shouted and rushed back to see what had become of my open food while I was gone. I sincerely thought it would have already pounced on the food and devoured especially the meat and fish inside.

But when I came back I just saw the cat still lying down close to the stool but the food was intact. I was shocked because the plate of food contained its favorite fish and meat and it was really close to it, yet it didn't touch it.

Perhaps I didn't need to be shocked if that's the nature of cats but I didn't know much about cats anyway. I don't still know if this is the same with all cats but this particular one doesn't touch any food that doesn't belong to it.

Despite being hungry, it waited patiently for me to finish what I was doing to come and give it some meat and fish by myself before it would eat.

I was seriously impressed and it made me want to give it as much as possible. Funny thing is that when I give it, it could take it and run somewhere to secure while eating it, but it doesn't touch someone else's food.

It was a real eye-opener that a cat could have such discipline.

It made me begin to imagine what Nigeria would have become if we as Nigerians and our leaders had such discipline not to take what doesn't belong to us.

The Bible says, "righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people." Proverbs 14:34

That's why a nation so richly endowed and blessed by God, is yet the poverty capital of the world.

It because of sin (mindless stealing and corruption) which would bring reproach to any nation.

At this time when Nigeria is suffering much poverty, hardship, and reproach due to lack of discipline on the part of her leaders and people, Nigeria could surely do well to learn something from the cat.

God bless.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by efemena5050(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14
MILLERMannn:
Cats are very special animal. Contrary to what black people think, a cat is a wonderful animal. It is one of the animals I would like to have. If a cat comes to your house uninvited, just know that you are a very good person. Cats are spiritual and their energy level resonate well just like dog.
Cats are not evil at all. That is why white people keep them as pet.
A Cat can sense evil that will approach it owner earlier and uses it energy level to absorb the evil. The accumulation of evil is what makes cat misbehave sometimes and people think they are possessed by witchcraft.
black oyinbo continue ur forming woke till one Edo or Akwa -ibom cat begin pursue u for dream every night then I know na nairaland u go post the matter seeking for advice ...........teacher .....what is a cat?
...........student......a cat is a winch....
Teacher....who told u.......
Students .....my people my parents the bible my country and I told myself
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14
OP do you ha e the obedience of this cat? CN you control yourself the way this cat in your story did?
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by specialmati(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14
AntiChristian:
Check this out...

grin grin grin grin grin grin who are you asking .ask the spirit of God in you to explain it.i have warn you to stop using your coconut head when it comes to bible.

Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by toprealman: 2:26pm On Apr 14
Same people celebrating division in the country, lawlessness in the country as shown by EFCC , Lagos State government etc still talk about orderliness.
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by sammirano: 2:31pm On Apr 14
Cats are not naturally disciplined and don't judge them with your singular experience. Cats are natural Tiefs though I love them, but their nature is different from your experience here.
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by nigeriansamurai(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14
jesusjnr2020:

i have a cat and he is a theif, a very skilled theif
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by Hanndye: 2:53pm On Apr 14
AntiChristian:
Check this out...

When you are in the household of God, the loving God regards you as his children. Outside are dogs and what have you.
As for the way Jesus treated the woman, it shows that salvation is of the Jews and not of any other nation, not of Arabs or what have you.

Later, after accomplishing His mission He would say:

15“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:15,16.
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by Verbtips(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14
no be all cat o bro,
it is well trained,
just try this and you will believe me
if you have a dog
don't give the dog food until 7o,clock am
afternoon 12pm
and evening 6pm
or
7am and 6pm
secondly use a specific plate to serve the dog
and if possible add
2 meat.
do this for a period of time.
then use a different plate to serve the dog you will notice the dog will not eat that food,
2.if the food do not contain 2 meat
your dog won't eat that food
3.when it is 7am or 6pm sharp and you haven't bring his food, you will notice some kind of behavior from the dog
and so on,how you train your pet will determine how they behave
so 2 human body, just try and sleep for 6 or 7hrs for a period of time
what you will notice it that when you sleep and 6 or 7hrs completed your body will tense upgrin
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by MILLERMannn: 3:25pm On Apr 14
efemena5050:
black oyinbo continue ur forming woke till one Edo or Akwa -ibom cat begin pursue u for dream every night then I know na nairaland u go post the matter seeking for advice ...........teacher .....what is a cat?
...........student......a cat is a winch....
Teacher....who told u.......
Students .....my people my parents the bible my country and I told myself
You are a fool and don't ever quote my mention. He is even from Delta State. That is why they have oil but the region that has education is controlling their oil. Go to school, they won't go. Oponu. Orue.
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14
RickyJesus:

You don't need to be rich to do that.
You don't want to keep animals while living in a face me, I face you
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by efemena5050(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14
MILLERMannn:

You are a fool and don't ever quote my mention. He is even from Delta State. That why they have oil but the region that has education is controlling their oil. Go school, they won't go. Oponu. Orue.
I be full but ur half ,..from ur tantrums and ur inability to comprehend sarcasm, is glaring to the discerning that ur indeed half. ........School, School Education .......Go tru ur write up half,and u will clearly see that ur an illiterate from ur sentence composition to sentence structure ......yet the half was talking to me about education ...u go school? Mu²
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by MILLERMannn: 4:01pm On Apr 14
efemena5050:
I be full but ur half ,..from ur tantrums and ur inability to comprehend sarcasm, is glaring to the discerning that ur indeed half. ........School, School Education .......Go tru ur write up half,and u will clearly see that ur an illiterate from ur sentence composition to sentence structure ......yet the half was talking to me about education ...u go school? Mu²
You claimed you are schooled and I wonder the kind of you went to. The knowledge you acquired so far was that cats are evil! You must be half baked... you are such a case of the statement "you passed through school but school didn't pass through you" orue.
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by efemena5050(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14
MILLERMannn:

You claimed you are schooled and I wonder the kind of you went to. The knowledge you acquired so far was that cats are evil! You must be half baked... you are such a case of the statement "you passed through school but school didn't pass through you" orue.
sarcasm is jab not intended but for comic or indirect act.....when I said Edo cat and Akwa ibom cat ...... something no fit tell u say na joke ....but since ur olfactory lobe no fit understand u think say them insult u .....now to show say ur olfactory dey so small u still dey misyarn with ur f16 English......na u be the ORUE .....
Re: Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) by gohf: 4:14pm On Apr 14
All the innocent cats liking this post feeling vindicated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City / Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) / Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.