Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It (387 Views)

Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by Spectators: 8:32am On Mar 03
Who is JIHMARTA and why do most Celestial Church Prophets mention it

If you have ever attended a Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) service, you may have come across the term "JIHMARTA." It is a word that is frequently mentioned by the prophets during their prophecies and spiritual consultations. But who or what exactly is JIHMARTA, and why is it significant in the CCC?

JIHMARTA is an acronym that stands for the names of the twelve apostles of Jesus Christ. It represents the spiritual lineage and authority that the prophets in the Celestial Church are believed to possess. Each letter in JIHMARTA represents a specific apostle:

- J: James, son of Zebedee
- I: John the Apostle
- H: Thomas the Apostle
- M: Matthew the Evangelist
- A: Andrew the Apostle
- R: Simon Peter
- T: Thaddeus (also known as Lebbaeus the Apostle)
- A: Andrew the Apostle (yes, there are two Andrews in JIHMARTA)
- J: James, son of Alphaeus
- U: Jude the Apostle (also known as Judas Thaddeus)
- D: Philip the Apostle
- A: Andrew the Apostle (the third Andrew in JIHMARTA)

The reason why most Celestial Church prophets mention JIHMARTA is to affirm their spiritual authority and connection to the apostles. These prophets are believed to receive divine messages and guidance from these apostolic spirits, which enable them to prophesy and provide spiritual consultations. By mentioning JIHMARTA, the prophets invoke their spiritual lineage, implying that their prophecies and messages come from a higher source.

Moreover, JIHMARTA serves as a reminder of the significance of the apostles in the Christian faith. It underscores the belief in the continuation of spiritual authority from the time of Jesus and his disciples to the present day. By acknowledging JIHMARTA, the Celestial Church emphasizes its adherence to the teachings and legacy of the apostles.

It is worth noting that although JIHMARTA is widely recognized and respected in the CCC, not all prophets may mention it in their prophecies. The decision to invoke JIHMARTA during a spiritual consultation is ultimately up to the prophet and the guidance they receive during the session.

In conclusion, JIHMARTA represents the names of the twelve apostles of Jesus Christ, and it is frequently mentioned by prophets in the Celestial Church of Christ. It symbolizes their spiritual lineage and authority, affirming their connection to the apostles and their ability to receive divine messages. By invoking JIHMARTA, the CCC emphasizes its adherence to apostolic teachings and the continuation of spiritual authority from Jesus' time to the present day.

https://spectatorsng.com/who-is-jihmarta-and-why-do-most-celestial-church-prophets-mention-it/

Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by osmosis101(m): 8:53am On Mar 03
Wow
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by Lumarstone: 9:15am On Mar 03
One of the ancient mother goddess that put on white dressing all the time in the ancient Roman empire in 12ad.

I left..!
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by judatech: 9:25am On Mar 03
Afrika and foreign gods!
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by obiekunie01: 9:30am On Mar 03
that shit u listed there doesnt correspond with the acronym u r trying to explain.

you re explaining JIHMARTA to us and you ended up creating another acronym.

Bsides i didnt know the spelling of JOHN starts with an 'I' .

nonsense misinformation.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by FxMasterz: 10:10am On Mar 03
Hmm. The dissonance between the first letters of many of the names and the so called demonic name JIHMARTA would tell you that this thread is deceptive.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by AntiChristian: 10:24am On Mar 03
grin

Jihmarta!

Na CCC dey use Arabic or C & S?
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by Jokerman(m): 10:38am On Mar 03
Probably another fallen angel god/goddess masquerading as an angel of light, just like the Catholic Mary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by FxMasterz: 10:45am On Mar 03
AntiChristian:
grin

Jihmarta!

Na CCC dey use Arabic or C & S?

So, it's even an Arabic word, yet the OP created the thread to deceive the gullible. CCC is a synagogue of Satan. That church worship demons disguised as angels.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03
Pseudo Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by AntiChristian: 2:14pm On Mar 03
FxMasterz:

So, it's even an Arabic word, yet the OP created the thread to deceive the gullible. CCC is a synagogue of Satan. That church worship demons disguised as angels.

Where did I say it's an Arabic word here?

Holy spirit don cover his eyes and render him blind!
Better learn to read well if holy spirit no dey your side!
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by FxMasterz: 2:55pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

Where did I say it's an Arabic word here?

Holy spirit don cover his eyes and render him blind!
Better learn to read well if holy spirit no dey your side!

Read your post again then. What did you imply?
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by AntiChristian: 3:21pm On Mar 03
FxMasterz:

Read your post again then. What did you imply?

I asked which of the churches uses Arabic. I never implied Jihmarta was Arabic!

Open your eyes well please before you accuse me wrongly next time!
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by FxMasterz: 3:36pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

I asked which of the churches uses Arabic. I never implied Jihmarta was Arabic!

Open your eyes well please before you accuse me wrongly next time!

I didn't accuse you. Read my quote again. When you exclaimed 'Jimhartha!' And now asked if CCC or any other church use Arabic, the insinuation was that the word was an Arabic word.

CCC has been known to be a false gathering with too much diabolic activities. It was right for me to call them out so that others can learn.

My dad, after converting from Islam, he joined White garment church before becoming a free thinker. He almost missed Jesus because of them. Thank God for His Grace that found him again and put him in the right fold.
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by AntiChristian: 3:41pm On Mar 03
FxMasterz:

I didn't accuse you. Read my quote again. When you exclaimed 'Jimhartha!' And now asked if CCC or any other church use Arabic, the insinuation was that the word was an Arabic word.

CCC has been known to be a false gathering with too much diabolic activities. It was right for me to call them out so that others can learn.

My dad, after converting from Islam, he joined White garment church before becoming a free thinker. He almost missed Jesus because of them. Thank God for His Grace that found him again and put him in the right fold.

So how does Jihmarta sound Arabic to you!
The exclamation was a sentence. The question was another sentence! And I also mentioned C&S!

Na you n your dad lose your salvation!
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by FxMasterz: 5:07pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

So how does Jihmarta sound Arabic to you!
The exclamation was a sentence. The question was another sentence! And I also mentioned C&S!

Na you n your dad lose your salvation!

I don't know Arabic. I don't even know how it sounds.

You can't know what we lost or gain if you've never tasted the 2 sides as we've done.
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by AntiChristian: 10:35pm On Mar 03
FxMasterz:

I don't know Arabic. I don't even know how it sounds.

You can't know what we lost or gain if you've never tasted the 2 sides as we've done.

I don taste both sides o!

Islam sweet die!
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by FxMasterz: 10:52pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

I don taste both sides o!

Islam sweet die!

I've been there. It's darkness.

You've never been a Christian. Should you lie for Allah?
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by AntiChristian: 11:04pm On Mar 03
FxMasterz:

I've been there. It's darkness.

You've never been a Christian. Should you lie for Allah?

How did you know I lied?

How old are you?

It's the holy spirit in you that lied now!
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by FxMasterz: 11:13pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

How did you know I lied?

How old are you?

It's the holy spirit in you that lied now!

YOU WERE NEVER A CHRISTIAN!
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by AntiChristian: 11:14pm On Mar 03
FxMasterz:

YOU WERE NEVER A CHRISTIAN!

Holy spirit lie from hell!

Your dad took was never a Muslim!

You see yourself?
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by FxMasterz: 11:26pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

Holy spirit lie from hell!

Your dad took was never a Muslim!

You see yourself?

I've shared testimonies about my dad here several times. The same cannot be said of you!

You've never tasted both sides, so you cannot tell which is sweeter. I can, because I have.
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by AntiChristian: 11:30pm On Mar 03
FxMasterz:

I've shared testimonies about my dad here several times. The same cannot be said of you!

You've never tasted both sides, so you cannot tell which is sweeter. I can, because I have.

I don't which to narrate my period of ignorance! Does that make it untrue?

Do you think all these verses I quote from the Bible are from islam or I learnt them separately?

You don't know me!
You're very wrong!
And most importantly you lied!
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by FxMasterz: 11:39pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

I don't which to narrate my period of ignorance! Does that make it untrue?

Do you think all these verses I quote from the Bible are from islam or I learnt them separately?

You don't know me!
You're very wrong!
And most importantly you lied!

You need Jesus. You don't know Him. That's why you don't know you need Him.

No, I didn't lie because I don't have any reason to do so.
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by otipoju(m): 3:49am On Mar 04
Spectators:
Who is JIHMARTA and why do most Celestial Church Prophets mention it

If you have ever attended a Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) service, you may have come across the term "JIHMARTA." It is a word that is frequently mentioned by the prophets during their prophecies and spiritual consultations. But who or what exactly is JIHMARTA, and why is it significant in the CCC?

JIHMARTA is an acronym that stands for the names of the twelve apostles of Jesus Christ. It represents the spiritual lineage and authority that the prophets in the Celestial Church are believed to possess. Each letter in JIHMARTA represents a specific apostle:

- J: James, son of Zebedee
- I: John the Apostle
- H: Thomas the Apostle
- M: Matthew the Evangelist
- A: Andrew the Apostle
- R: Simon Peter
- T: Thaddeus (also known as Lebbaeus the Apostle)
- A: Andrew the Apostle (yes, there are two Andrews in JIHMARTA)
- J: James, son of Alphaeus
- U: Jude the Apostle (also known as Judas Thaddeus)
- D: Philip the Apostle
- A: Andrew the Apostle (the third Andrew in JIHMARTA)

The reason why most Celestial Church prophets mention JIHMARTA is to affirm their spiritual authority and connection to the apostles. These prophets are believed to receive divine messages and guidance from these apostolic spirits, which enable them to prophesy and provide spiritual consultations. By mentioning JIHMARTA, the prophets invoke their spiritual lineage, implying that their prophecies and messages come from a higher source.

Moreover, JIHMARTA serves as a reminder of the significance of the apostles in the Christian faith. It underscores the belief in the continuation of spiritual authority from the time of Jesus and his disciples to the present day. By acknowledging JIHMARTA, the Celestial Church emphasizes its adherence to the teachings and legacy of the apostles.

It is worth noting that although JIHMARTA is widely recognized and respected in the CCC, not all prophets may mention it in their prophecies. The decision to invoke JIHMARTA during a spiritual consultation is ultimately up to the prophet and the guidance they receive during the session.

In conclusion, JIHMARTA represents the names of the twelve apostles of Jesus Christ, and it is frequently mentioned by prophets in the Celestial Church of Christ. It symbolizes their spiritual lineage and authority, affirming their connection to the apostles and their ability to receive divine messages. By invoking JIHMARTA, the CCC emphasizes its adherence to apostolic teachings and the continuation of spiritual authority from Jesus' time to the present day.

https://spectatorsng.com/who-is-jihmarta-and-why-do-most-celestial-church-prophets-mention-it/

In my 40 plus years as an active celestial , I have never heard this anywhere. This is false and you need to take it down

Which shepherd or prophet taught you this.

For starters your acronym is wrong and does not tallt. Secondly your teaching is very false.

The name JIHMARTA appears in the CCC hymn book where a message is addressed to the prophets to embrace righteousness, flee from envy and jealousy and instead rejoice always so that they can draw near to Jesus Christ.

The angel delivering this message identifies itself as Jihmarta

Over the years the Prophets,Dreamers and Seers guild have come to believe it is the angel that Jesus Christ assigned the moderation of Prophetic gifts for the Celestial Church of Christ. Nevertheless the Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of prophecy.

And that is all there is to it. Any other interpretation is false.

Carry your nonsense comot for here.

Iwa rere mon toro fun yin
Eyin woli mi gbogbo
Eko iwa ilara kuro
Ke le sunmo oluwa

Jihmarta mimo lon jise yi
Loni keyin mayo
Ewe gbogbo ese okan yin mo
Ke le sun mo Christi
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by AntiChristian: 6:10am On Mar 04
FxMasterz:

You need Jesus. You don't know Him. That's why you don't know you need Him.

No, I didn't lie because I don't have any reason to do so.

You lied as you said I wasn't a Christian since you don't know me then! Or were you inspired by the holy spirit?

Jesus need Allah! By Himself he can do nothing! John 5:30!
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by FxMasterz: 9:11am On Mar 04
AntiChristian:

You lied as you said I wasn't a Christian since you don't know me then! Or were you inspired by the holy spirit?

Jesus need Allah! By Himself he can do nothing! John 5:30!

You were never a Christian my friend.

No, Jesus was talking about the Holy Spirit which was in Him. Jesus didn't know anyone called Allah. He knew only Yahweh. That's why His name Jesus means 'Yahweh is Salvation' and not Allah is salvation. Allah is not salvation. He has not even saved you from sin.

If Allah cannot save you from sin, he cannot save you from hell.
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by AntiChristian: 9:49am On Mar 04
FxMasterz:

You were never a Christian my friend.
You and your dad were never Muslims too!

No, Jesus was talking about the Holy Spirit which was in Him.
He didn't mention Holy Spirit! Another lie to cover up!

Jesus didn't know anyone called Allah. He knew only Yahweh. That's why His name Jesus means 'Yahweh is Salvation' and not Allah is salvation. Allah is not salvation. He has not even saved you from sin.
Of course Allah is his creator! He is the God Jesus went back to. The one Jesus prayed to and called his God! Allah is in Arabic. Jesus does not speak Arabic but Aramaic so he would know it as Elah or any of its derivatives just as your translators uses Allah in the Hausa and Arabic Bible for your God which you just denied!

If Allah cannot save you from sin, he cannot save you from hell.

No one can be saved from sin! Even Jesus too! All man have sinned! grin
Allah accepts the forgiveness of the slave whenever he repents sincerely!
No death or blood shedding!
Re: Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It by FxMasterz: 10:13am On Mar 04
AntiChristian:
You and your dad were never Muslims too!

He didn't mention Holy Spirit! Another lie to cover up!

Of course Allah is his creator! He is the God Jesus went back to. The one Jesus prayed to and called his God! Allah is in Arabic. Jesus does not speak Arabic but Aramaic so he would know it as Elah or any of its derivatives just as your translators uses Allah in the Hausa and Arabic Bible for your God which you just denied!

No one can be saved from sin! Even Jesus too! All man have sinned! grin
Allah accepts the forgiveness of the slave whenever he repents sincerely!
No death or blood shedding!

There's no need to argue with you regarding the first few paragraphs. You lied about being a former Christian, and you know it. No need to keep arguing with you about that.

But for your last paragraph, even your Quran recognizes that Jesus was without sin. Hence, Jesus being sinless does not need to be saved from sin. Your Quran also recognizes that Jesus is the Messiah.

Islam took the word "Messiah" from somewhere. If Islam is true, then the word should maintain its original meaning in Islam. But for deception sake, the meaning changed in Islam.

The word Messiah means the anointed One who is anointed to save. To fulfil this task, this anointed One has to be sinless. The sinlessness of Jesus made Him the appropriate personality to provide salvation. Sinful men can't save other sinful men. The salvation of Jesus is from sin and from the power of hell.

God forgives sins whenever we repent. But the blood of Christ is necessary after repentance to wash away the contaminations of sin. A repentant man would sin again because he's still the same old man he used to be.

All religions have the ability to put an old man in a new jacket. The old man would soon defile the new jacket because though he was forgiven, he was never washed.

Jesus takes the old man and makes him a new man. Only Jesus can put new men in new jackets. That's why He's the Messiah.

I love you my friend and desire that your soul be saved. But Jesus loves you more and has given Himself as a ransom for your soul.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be Counted? / Responding To Fear? / The Truth About The Scripture.. HELP!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.