Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday (9875 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by realgift: 2:36pm On Mar 03
Obiedun:
Obi is an attention seeker. The bigot only wants to be relevant

Until you stop hate speech and speak love for your fellow brethren, this country will find it difficult to experience agape love โค๏ธ
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by realgift: 2:39pm On Mar 03
Wen need agape love โค๏ธ not hate speech. God bless Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Toosure70: 2:44pm On Mar 03
Adebayo or Adeboye, nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Jostoman: 2:49pm On Mar 03
Happy birthday to you sir.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by MrGerald(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03
Pristine664:
Birthday wishes after 3 days..., an afterthought. grin
It appeared here today doesn't mean he's just wishing him happy birthday today, Obi indicated that "as he mark his birthday today" which means he wished him on that very day

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:03pm On Mar 03
0LA0LUWA23:
Good Afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Alubarika Town, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Olaoluwa79,Sukhses,bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Why must you lie and conjure fables just to fleece people of their money? You are not sick and you are an able bodied guy. You can't keep on going on like this.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03
Makunahatata:
Alabosi
wey go kill you there awon eleleya radarada Alaini itiju tribalism bigot
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Itiskdg121(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03
Adeboye not Adebayo?
DamnnNiggarr:

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Ayatullah(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03
First and foremost, go and trim those long and dirty fingernails of yours.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by GenFunction: 3:44pm On Mar 03
LeeSmart:
They (nigerians) ordered for peter obi nd they got Tinubu
Are u trying to say u order shawarma,u see akara?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Goodnewsforlife: 3:45pm On Mar 03
JealousCobra:
angry

One slug here once said, Obi in his widest imagination can't call Adebayo that he didn't support his presidential ambition.

While Adebayo will be surprised to hear from him, what manner of man?? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
itโ€™s adeboye

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by JealousCobra(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03
Goodnewsforlife:
itโ€™s adeboye

Noted ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by pacificom: 3:51pm On Mar 03
" I have lost my dignity I have before, trying to please everybody" sang Lucky Dube
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Adakintroy: 4:05pm On Mar 03
All rich people are mostly friends. Them attends each other functions and if there is business dealing they strike and go on their way. If their children fall in love they are happy for them.

It's poor people that over think issue on basis of tribe religion or race.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Makunahatata: 4:31pm On Mar 03
Riskymarvelous:
wey go kill you there awon eleleya radarada Alaini itiju tribalism bigot
cry me a river, oloobuku๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Patojargz: 4:41pm On Mar 03
Normally, some pipo nor well... How many pipo birthday dem carry for their block head?

It's normal 2 wish a belate birthday.

I'm sic of these haters on here... Normally dem don loose am cos of d suffer...
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by t2luv1: 4:43pm On Mar 03
Pristine664:

Hahaha

I'm sure the guy was ashamed when he saw that even Atiku wished Baba Happy Birthday.

I used to be in Peter Obi camp. I thought he would have been a better option for the country as compared to this dead man walking currently in place. This action he took wishing this man a Happy Birthday is making me take another opinion of him regarding Peter Obi's judgment. This your so called Baba has been preaching and praying to God for the past 40yrs and what has all his prayers accomplished? What has this man ever done for the masses that attend his church. Nothing, all his educational institute couldn't be afforded by the same people whose money he took to build the institution in the first place. Like we say in the hood this your so-called BABA ain't nothing but a snake oil peddler, a hustler. Well, he's just trying to make a dollar out of a dime.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Onyema190: 4:55pm On Mar 03
God bless you H.E Sir Peter Obi. The man of Integrity. Remain blessed Sir. We love you dearly Sir!๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by stuffs4me(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03
Pristine664:
Birthday wishes after 3 days..., an afterthought. grin

YES DADDY crooner probably didn't want to wish the clergy man happy birthday
Adeboye is well hated by the YES DADDY crooner and his toxic followers just because Adeboye was neutral during the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by naija4life247: 4:58pm On Mar 03
magoo10:
At the mention of obi"s name haters tremble grin

Haters that humiliated and disgraced you at the last election? Una go cry tire
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Nyamiriflathed: 4:58pm On Mar 03
Obidients would like this. Adeboye is one of their enemies.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Nyamiriflathed: 4:59pm On Mar 03
t2luv1:

I used to be in Peter Obi camp. I thought he would have been a better option for the country as compared to this dead man walking currently in place. This action he took wishing this man a Happy Birthday is making me take another opinion of him regarding Peter Obi's judgment. This your so called Baba has been preaching and praying to God for the past 40yrs and what has all his prayers accomplished? What has this man ever done for the masses that attend his church. Nothing, all his educational institute couldn't be afforded by the same people whose money he took to build the institution in the first place. Like we say in the hood this your so-called BABA ain't nothing but a snake oil peddler, a hustler. Well, he's just trying to make a dollar out of a dime.

๐Ÿ‘
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by faceland: 5:00pm On Mar 03
Retire and enjoy your old age....or semi retire.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by janeedema(f): 5:01pm On Mar 03
Well, Obi we know, who are you?

People who speak like this are those who are envious of those who enjoy attention and are loved.

It is called grace, sir.

Why crucify a man for being himself and in the spotlight?

Anyone can make a post but it is favor that makes it news.

He made a comment and it became news. Yet you shout and scream your thoughts but your community doesnโ€™t even know about it.

It is the Lord that gives people influence, so celebrate them.

Obiedun:
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by tunde1200(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03
Pastor Adeboye is a to run a man why igbo man celebrate him,, hypocrite.

Happy Birthday GO Adeboye of redeemed.

All I wish is long life and more life sir.

But Obi is a fake man to rule Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by victorclean(f): 5:30pm On Mar 03
Celebration of a tribalistic entity is worth more than diamonds. This because it's good pay good for backstabbing.

Nigerians are dying of hunger and he is celebrating his birthday?. What a show of ignorant.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by NwaliE01: 5:32pm On Mar 03
Obiedun:
Boss, he has been doing this even before the last election. I believe you just get to know him during the heat of the election. I think you should transfer your aggression to your president who has sworn that Nigerians can't see even the promised agbado chop.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Zeebuy: 5:34pm On Mar 03
Obiedun:
Tochitee:
Mumu don know say he don finish for am if he no wish the general overseer happy birthday.he no reach him mind ooo. As papa no give am attention for him campaign pain am die
Just like demons tremble when the hear the name of Jesus, that's the same way agbadorians tremble when Obi's name is mentioned.

Obi is your daddy's daddy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by adelabi143: 5:49pm On Mar 03
At the mention of obi"s name haters tremble At the mention of obi"s name haters tremble ...
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by toujurs: 6:16pm On Mar 03
This same tribal bigot of a pastor, who rendered Nigerians into doom.

This same zombie, protested during Goodluck tenure over subsidy removal, the fool is voiceless now. Because it's his tribal.

God is truely merciful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation / APC Members Are Being Harassed, Killed In PDP States - Oshiomhole Alleges / We Are Blessed To Have Umahi As Chairman South-east Governors' Forum- Iwuanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.