Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,930 members, 7,821,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday (9895 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Realtruth2023: 6:36pm On Mar 03
t2luv1:

I used to be in Peter Obi camp. I thought he would have been a better option for the country as compared to this dead man walking currently in place. This action he took wishing this man a Happy Birthday is making me take another opinion of him regarding Peter Obi's judgment. This your so called Baba has been preaching and praying to God for the past 40yrs and what has all his prayers accomplished? What has this man ever done for the masses that attend his church. Nothing, all his educational institute couldn't be afforded by the same people whose money he took to build the institution in the first place. Like we say in the hood this your so-called BABA ain't nothing but a snake oil peddler, a hustler. Well, he's just trying to make a dollar out of a dime.

Shut up, you have never been in Obi's camp. This scope is stale, this tactic had expired since 2015. Look for another scope to use.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Kay25(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03
Make i laff all dos obidients...na dem mumu pass
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by ezekuche(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03
DamnnNiggarr post=128751e571:

if papa Adeboye is 82yrs ,how many years is Tinubu 🤔🤔🤔
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Johnthesuccess: 10:26pm On Mar 03
PromiseDilshad:
Chai! See human reasoning

Yes,he is an attention seeker. Gboromi deleru,aproko master.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by qtx(m): 9:18am On Mar 04
DamnnNiggarr:

My friend change the name on that caption, he's Adeboye not Adebayo. Must you rush to come and post?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Fahd11: 12:16pm On Mar 04
Yes daddy ....
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Obiedun(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04
Ceejay94:
What are you? You are nothing but a fool
Stop exposing your ignorance here.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by t2luv1: 1:19pm On Mar 04
Realtruth2023:

Shut up, you have never been in Obi's camp. This scope is stale, this tactic had expired since 2015. Look for another scope to use.

Partner before opening your motherfu*king mouth it would have been better to do a freaking look up at some of my posts. You telling me to shut the fu*k up right? Partner, you just convinced me of the merit of a woman's right to have an abortion. You piece of sh*t ass is a prime example
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday by Realtruth2023: 10:57pm On Mar 04
t2luv1:

Partner before opening your motherfu*king mouth it would have been better to do a freaking look up at some of my posts. You telling me to shut the fu*k up right? Partner, you just convinced me of the merit of a woman's right to have an abortion. You piece of sh*t ass is a prime example

See simple condom your father should have worn , so that the genetic piece of waste that you are would not have been born.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Greatest Living Nigerians / Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader / More Facts Emerge Following Sack Of DSS Boss By Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.