Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian (36074 Views)

Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha / Cultist Tricks, Rapes Jobseekers, Takes Their Nudes . / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Omalicious1: 2:07pm On Mar 03
emkz:
A Nigerian based in Canada, Kayode Stephen, has been accused of defrauding several people of millions of naira under the pretext of getting them certificates of sponsorship for care jobs in the United Kingdom.

https://punchng.com/jobseekers-eyeing-care-jobs-abroad-lose-millions-to-canada-based-nigerian/

Nigerian don dey scam him fellow Nigerian for another man land...Well, its really sad. We are just our own problem

3 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by mrdharkchild(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03
You blink, you lose.
There are 2 sides of the coin, the thinker, and the investor.

Thinker thinks of ways to make money, the investor who has the money, invests in the thinker.

The investor is bound to lose or gain,

but

the thinker determines that.
Lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by press9jatv: 2:09pm On Mar 03
Since you can read and ✍️, since you can check much information on google, there’s no need of paying huge money 💰 for clueless agents that don’t have much information at hand. I pity the people that are spending huge money 💴 on agent cos’ They want to travel. If you want to travel to any nation, you can DM me, I will put you through and you will appreciate more. You will even do the whole process by yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by DavidEsq(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03
emkz:

How do you even pay someone such money without a contract stating his Social Insurance Number (SIN) or company registeration number for easy tracking and legal protection?

Many people in the UK and Canada prey on Nigerians and dupe many of them by selling bogus sponsorships to them.

If you want to relocate and have no skill, learn the skill first. Skills like plumbing, carpentry and masonry are well sought after. It is people who have no skill who rush after easy jobs like care jobs and social work.

Please, avoid immigration promos from Nigerians in Nigeria or abroad. Many of them are out to scam you. To identify a scam, propose to pay them over the course of a year after you relocate.

They'd most likely not agree. That is the red flag you need.
What's the security of getting your payment if u agree to such term? If u aren't practicable with an answer, I will take it that I was right.
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Originalsly: 2:13pm On Mar 03
People are too desperate to go abroad .... and desperate blocks reasoning. If he trains people and will give CoS certificate.... where is his school? ... is it certified? If you have to pay... doesn't your money have to be deposited in a business account? ... secretary's account?... that's a red flag right there. More Stephens will be out and about with the increased desperation to japa.

3 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03
emkz:

How do you even pay someone such money without a contract stating his Social Insurance Number (SIN) or company registeration number for easy tracking and legal protection?

Many people in the UK and Canada prey on Nigerians and dupe many of them by selling bogus sponsorships to them.

If you want to relocate and have no skill, learn the skill first. Skills like plumbing, carpentry and masonry are well sought after. It is people who have no skill who rush after easy jobs like care jobs and social work.

Please, avoid immigration promos from Nigerians in Nigeria or abroad. Many of them are out to scam you. To identify a scam, propose to pay them over the course of a year after you relocate.

Nigerian people and their government are birds of the same feather Partners in Crime

They keep on following their own idiot and suffering the rest of their lives with their children

1 Like

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by maasoap(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03
bouncin04:
I keep wondering why the desperation when 100 years from now we don die go .

grin grin grin
People are really struggling to make it in life! And then what?

3 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by AdelokikiMr(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03
I almost got in a mess by this same cos for referring a friend to a friend in the uk not knowing my friend in the uk was also communicating with a scammer( Nigeria) that claims he has a company and issues COS...I'm glad we sorted the whole thing out as friends and later raise back the money, Over 6m naira...Its so sad that you can easily get scammed by your so called country man..

5 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Ready2speak: 2:17pm On Mar 03
emkz:
A Nigerian based in Canada, Kayode Stephen, has been accused of defrauding several people of millions of naira under the pretext of getting them certificates of sponsorship for care jobs in the United Kingdom.

https://punchng.com/jobseekers-eyeing-care-jobs-abroad-lose-millions-to-canada-based-nigerian/

Na dem. Pablo and Hushpupi brothers dem.

Terrible for anyone to trust brown roof republique pipul.
No them. Dem full UK and US de do OBT and scam.

2 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Mar 03
if these people have 12,000pounds and 7million naira, why pay a guy that money all in the name of getting u a sponsor?

why not process your travel papers yourself?

6 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by tshtsh: 2:18pm On Mar 03
emkz:

When it comes to leaving Nigeria and moving abroad some people tend to drop their thinking cap.

2 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by 004gist: 2:21pm On Mar 03
emkz:

Easier said that don. Care work remains the easiest way to get COS.

Most people just finished their masters and want to remain in the UK.. COS remains the only way.
You might be working in someon a care home and your oga says he can give COS based on how close n trust he have on you.
You now come to WhatsApp groups to inform your fellow Nigerians. Lots have gotten COS through this means.

But criminals now took advantage of this and started scamming people.

5 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by AmuDimpka: 2:22pm On Mar 03
Kayode again ...make I no talk na Sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by emkz: 2:22pm On Mar 03
DavidEsq:

What's the security of getting your payment if u agree to such term? If u aren't practicable with an answer, I will take it that I was right.

You are right.

Congratulations.

The way a legit business giving them a certificate of sponsorship is that such an organization would employ them and second them to the care homes. So the care homes pay the sponsor who takes his percentage and pays the salary of the sponsored over an agreed length of time.

There are Nigerians doing such business, but evil people like Kayode Stephen are messing up things by selling what looks like a cheaper and quick get out clause scheme.

A legitimate contract is the security. If you understand how banks employ cleaning companies to do cleaning jobs, you'd understand what I have explained.

But I agree that you are right, since that was your aim.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by franchasofficia: 2:23pm On Mar 03
In few years to come, Kayode will be back in Nigeria to join politics, and he will use all the ill gotten money he acquired through scamming people to buy his way politically to become his State Governor and his people will start telling us how Kayode is the best brain in the whole world who amassed wealth working as a first class graduate of Toronto university Canada, and they will expect Kayode who started life as a scammer to become a Saint just because he has been elected Governor of his state.

Just a matter of time

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by lanre316: 2:24pm On Mar 03
bouncin04:
I keep wondering why the desperation when 100 years from now we don die go .

This is deep!

2 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by marsup: 2:24pm On Mar 03
These are stuffs people can do on their own, but laziness and ignorance will always be their ruin.

3 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by qanda: 2:29pm On Mar 03
Choi
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by maasoap(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03
Goodlady:
Hm. This thing na baD news o.
They duped a lot of people last year. The matter come complicated that many can't call police in overseas cos those ones ll overdo investigation to the extent that after nabbing the job fraudsters, they ll come for those that patronize then with possible visa bans. It's a sad tale with regrets & pains.
Some of those Nigerian big boys that usually come & blow pounds or dollars to naira in December are in this scheme. But thunder ll keep locating them one after the other. Imagine person wey sell house or properties, raised N10m for japa only to jump into hands if fraudsters that ll take him/her back to Sapaland!
It's pathetic! May we not be unfortunate, amen!

Rat poison straight!! Na so cotenant of my cousin ran mad that year after selling his businesses and house under construction plus his savings and everything, only to fall into the hands of fraudsters. He maddened one time, big time. Na ropes other tenants used to tie him before calling his family to come and carry him back to their hometown.

4 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Goodlady(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03
maasoap:

Rat poison straight!! Na so cotenant of my cousin ran mad that year after selling his businesses and house under construction plus his savings and everything, only to fall into the hands of fraudsters. He maddened one time, big time. Na ropes other tenants used to tie him before calling his family to come and carry him back to their hometown.
Hmm. Many v seen shege while trying to run from shege!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by dkidd: 2:38pm On Mar 03
When u want to follow short cuts u get cut short... Stephen done hammer 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by tfortolulope: 2:39pm On Mar 03
still paying 💷💰💸but only for telegram user

Register and follow the step by step guide for Free $40 worth of Iron finance ✅✅✅✅ which is transferable into your Wallet... U can sell it if you want💸

Register here👇

https:///IRONFinanceAirdropBot?start=633483806

It's 100% free for Crypto lovers
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Judolisco(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03
Lol... Health care training online grin..... Omo... Dem suppose scam you true true... U dey find short cut
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by jojothaiv(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03
Namaster:

NEVER trust a Nigerian when it comes to money. Even said Nigerian currently lives in heaven.

You see this comment of us, I no joke with am since 2020, if the Nigerian in person con dey soft spoken, dey post motivational quotes upandan and scriptures, I dey next them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Judolisco(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03
AdelokikiMr:
I almost got in a mess by this same cos for referring a friend to a friend in the uk not knowing my friend in the uk was also communicating with a scammer( Nigeria) that claims he has a company and issues COS...I'm glad we sorted the whole thing out as friends and later raise back the money, Over 6m naira...Its so sad that you can easily get scammed by your so called country man..
so u were scammed over 6m naira? What did u do about it? Arbi u don 4get d money?
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by SalamRushdie: 2:48pm On Mar 03
A country of dishonest thieves

2 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by sylve11: 2:57pm On Mar 03
emkz:

On point. cool
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:04pm On Mar 03
0LA0LUWA23:
Good Afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Alubarika Town, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Olaoluwa23,Sukhses,bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Why must you lie and conjure fables just to fleece people of their money? You are not sick and you are an able bodied guy. You can't keep on going on like this. The worst of all is you going to use the money given to you for betting.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine.

5 Likes

Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by DavidEsq(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03
emkz:

You are right.

Congratulations.

The way a legit business giving them a certificate of sponsorship is that such an organization would employ them and second them to the care homes. So the care homes pay the sponsor who takes his percentage and pays the salary of the sponsored over an agreed length of time.

There are Nigerians doing such business, but evil people like Kayode Stephen are messing up things by selling what looks like a cheaper and quick get out clause scheme.

A legitimate contract is the security. If you understand how banks employ cleaning companies to do cleaning jobs, you'd understand what I have explained.

But I agree that you are right, since that was your aim.
Succinctly put
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by Rivermonster(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03
[quote author=bouncin04 post=128753193]I keep wondering why the desperation when 100 years from now we all don die go .[/quote cry]
Re: Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian by etrange: 3:15pm On Mar 03
Scamming has become so normal in Nigeria that when people read about it, they quickly blame the victims for falling victim. They aren't even calling out the scammers anymore. Triste.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Arrested For Stealing A Car From An Auto Shop In Lagos / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) / Man Arrested For Raping Stepmother Twice In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.