Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha (44945 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Grief,anger at the burial of 28 years old South African based Nigerian shot dead by unknown gunmen in Anambra.

The university of Pretoria graduate Ugochukwu Celestine Okoye was laid to rest on his hometown Azia in Ihiala local government area Anambra State.

The late man was shot dead by an unknown gunmen suspected to be an armed robbers at 33 area of Onitsha on 21 September

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by noblealuu: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Escaped xenophobic attack only to be killed by his own people

Odiegwu...

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by donbachi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
noblealuu:
Escaped xenophobic attack only to be killed by his own people

Odiegwu...
umunnaphobic attack.

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Commentor: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
umunnaphobic attack.

What was his trade?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by donbachi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Commentor:

What was his trade?
tradermoni.

76 Likes

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by noblealuu: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
umunnaphobic attack.

I dey tell you...so bad!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Commentor: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
tradermoni.

Lol.

But you said Umunaphobic attack was involved.

Is it what I'm thinking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by noblealuu: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
tradermoni.

Osinbanjo employed him as CEO tradermoni, that's why he came back home

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by donbachi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Commentor:

Lol.
But you said Umunaphobic attack was involved.
Is it what I'm thinking?
mia ron no oo...in akpan's voice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Commentor: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
noblealuu:

Osinbanjo employed him as CEO tradermoni, that's why he came back home

Ok.

Is that why his brothers murdered him?

Jealousy over for that side.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by IamNotWariz: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tragic loss. So young at 28

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by ziegurf(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
...wasted efforts and resources

...jah give the bereaved fortitude to bear the lost

and

R
I
P
to the dead

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
undecided
Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin
donbachi:
tradermoni.

R.i.P.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by obie33rixe: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Exc2000: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
undecided

the problematic people of Nigeria, problem of southafrica, problem of asia, problem of italy, probelm of USA and FBI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by YaksonFCA(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Too bad.
May the perpetrators if this act, knows no peace.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by AreaFada2: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Rip.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by oluwasegun007(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Imagine he did not die in the xenophobic land but on his father land

There was a country.

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by sirusX(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Village People... WHY !!! cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Royalfurnitures: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
He escaped death in South Africa But got killed in his own father land. So sad!!!

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Greenback: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Commentor:

Ok.

Is that why his brothers murdered him?

Jealousy over for that side.

Keep blabbing,old Roger will soon visit you by 1am....
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by rasaqhassan: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
may his soul rest in perfect peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Badmod: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
It's a dead zone here.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nawa ooooo honestly i dnt knw what to say regarding this.....

Anyways Rip man may ur killers knows no peace

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by willyblaze(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
so bad......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by frozen70g(f): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
umunnaphobic attack.

I don't think it's umunna, I think a deal went wrong

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by paddyofboss(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cultism

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of South African-Based Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Onitsha by Sylraph1: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
May his soul RIP
Watch as some people will convert this to tribal war

Some guys above me don already start....

MAY GOD HELP US IN THUS COUNTRY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) / Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor / Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.